Tuesday, August 2, 2005

~Hi Guys~

Whew.  Finally.  Thank goodness...

I finally have internet connection!  We lost our phone lines at work today, around 9am and with no phone lines, it means no internet.

I guess the good thing about not having the internet at work was that I actually got ALL of my work done... Every tiny bit of it.  All except for my filing.  I'll be doing that tomorrow :(

I was so planning on sharing my pictures from the concert on Sunday night with you guys today... But I won't be able to do that until tomorrow, when I'm at work.  Bummer, I know.  I even got a picture of my hair... My PURPLE hair!!! hehehe...

We had a really great time on Sunday.  I didn't get home until 130am!  I know, hella late.  I was totally tired too.  I couldn't believe I had stayed up that late... Sober too!!  Yep, no drinking for Jenn.

I was the DD.  Good thing too, because my dear friend Amy was having some fun.  Its all good too, because she is starting her new teaching job on Thursday, so she needed some release... lol.

Man, I wish I could show you the pics.  We look like we were having so much fun... Which we were.  I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Anywho, I stayed home on Monday.  I didn't have much sleep, so I didn't think I'd be too productive at work.  Plus, Missy Moo had a great time with me being home.  Even if we didn't do anything.  Well, thats a lie because we did go to gymnastics.

She did so good too.  Sometimes, she looks bored because she isn't being challenged.  My dad, her Grandpapa came with us though, to see her, so she did show off a little ;)  My Missy Moo, she is too funny...

Well, speaking of the Missy Moo... She is pestering me to paint.  So I guess I better go and get her stuff together before she tries to do it herself.  Then it is off to the couch for me... Lol.  Gosh, it is a lazy day.

See ya all tomorrow... Pictures included!

::Toodles::
~Pickle~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!  I'm glad you had a great time ;)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

LOL, I have a Missy Moo too! Funny stuff.

OK, well I'll be waiting for the pics, Ms Purple Hair!

Have a great night. And happy Filing!  :(


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

awww so glad you had a good time ... you deserved it!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!!!  I think it's great you were able to get out and have some fun!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

can't hardly wait to see your purple hair..lol..hugs,christie

Anonymous said...

I hope you hurry with the pictures!!!!
I am glad that you got out and had a good time with your friends!
hugs,
Kathi