Wednesday, August 10, 2005

~Damn You Mr. Sandman and Pics for your Viewing Pleasure~

I am so mad at the Sandman it isn't even funny.  He needs to learn how to make the little man sleep better... But that is all I am going to say on that topic!

Today is going to be more of a photo entry than anything else.  I think I will post a few pics over at "And One More Thing" too.  So, watch out for that alert too!

Yesterday Derek got his Quad.  Such a Little Boy he is.  So, I thought I'd show you what he is so proud of!
    QuadSide.jpg
    Quad1.jpg
    Quad2.jpg
Yes, she (do you call a quad She??) is pretty.  And mighty fun if I do say so myself.  I did ride her around the court a few times... While Derek sped up and down the road :O  Miss Rowan even got a few little rides... Slow at first, but of course, the dare devil she is wanted to go Faster and Faster!!

Derek is keeping the quad at his parents house in their empty third car garage.  Good thing they offered too, because I didn't want to keep it in the backyard like Derek was going to!  Ugh, no way.

While we were loading up to go, I snapped the above pictures and then some pictures of Derek and Rowan:
    D.jpg
Derek caught off guard.  He had to pre-approve all the pictures I took before I could post them... Something about not wanting to look stupid???
    DandRo.jpg
The Princess and her Daddy... Can you tell she'll never pass up taking a picture??
    RowanCar.jpg
My pretty little girl... She told me, "Mom, take my picture too!"  Sheis so darn funny!!

Yesterday, I think the picture bug bit me because I decided to take my camera with me and take some pictures on the way over to the in-laws.  These are the pictures that I snapped while going and coming from there... Its mostly country roads:
    Driving.jpg
    OldBarn.jpg
    BarnSunset.jpg
    barnincorn.jpg
    Cattle.jpg
    RedBarn1.jpg
    RedBarn2.jpg
    TrainGraffiti.jpg
I know, a lot of pictures huh??  My favorite is the barn in the corn with the sunset behind it and then pictures of the red barn.  But how sad is it that this poor engine is covered in graffiti!!  Some people!!

Hopefully I haven't bored you to death yet with all these pictures, because I'm not done yet... lol.

I'm sure you'll like these the best, because they are of the kiddos!!  I had to take a picture of Rowan on Monday with her pink shoes... She is still only wanting to wear those shoes and no other!!!
    RoasMaryPoppins.jpg
    RoShoes.jpg
                   The famous shoes... They never come off :)
                 MissyMoo.jpg
                             Rowan and one of her poses!

Isn't she hilarious?  I swear, she's such a Ham!  Gotta love it though.  Some kids shy away from the camera... But not her.
    ZachonYayabed.jpg
I snapped these pictures of Zachary this morning while he was hanging out on my parents bed.  Even with his lack of sleep, he was still in a good mood!!
    YayaBedSmile.jpg
My smilie boy... And yes, them eyes are still BLUE at 5 1/2 mons!!

Of course, I couldn't get out of the house easily this morning.  Missy Moo started crying, so the only way I could get her to stop was take a few pictures with her... So, I will leave you with these!!!
    MeandRo1.jpg
God how tired I look... I guess I need to do better on my eye makeup!
    MeandRo2.jpg

Have a great day friends... I will be around... Maybe I'll add more later, but I've spent way too much of my work time doing this... So I best be off!!!

::Loves::
~Pickle~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have just the cutest baby face girl..i swear! and you and ro could be twins!! LOVEEEE all the pics!!! And wink at your hubby for me..lol..hes a cutie too!! Nice quad..I would be like a kid in a candy store with that!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Entries With Personal Photos! Some of those remind me of here in Southern NJ..nothing but crops and Barns LOL
Hugs
Britt

Anonymous said...

you have the prettiest eyes and yes you and Rowan could definitely be twins..ya'll look
just alike...and Zachary is like the little gerber baby...I love the choochoo picture with the grafitti...and Derek look stupid?...naw! he's a saucemuffin...lol..christie

Anonymous said...

I just want to hug that baby ever time I see his picture! He is so cute..
Your husband looks pretty hot too:) Great pics of him and his little princess.
I love the pink shoes..tell her it made me want a pair..now if I can just recall how to dance!
Thanks for the smile:) I love to see your sweet little ones.  They are growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

The Quad is awesome...I love the family pics...so cute
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!
I love the ones of you, Derek and the kids. I also love the barn shots...good job!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...........

Tami

http://journals.aol.com/chatngirl32/HappinessandStruggles

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful family!

Roxanna

Anonymous said...

i swear.. you look just like jennifer anniston!!!! rowan and zachary are adorable!! and the hubby is really a hottie.... lol.... gina

Anonymous said...

Wow! That 4 wheeler is HOT! Holy cow I've never seen one that looks so cool before. It looks like it could take off with rocket jets and fly. LOL  Love the scenery photos too! What a pretty drive. And the kids look great too!

Anonymous said...

WOW THAT QUAD IS NICE.  KIDS LOOK GREAT.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing pictures!!  That quad is NICE!!!  Boys with their toys huh??!  LOL!  The scenery in your area pretty much looks just like the farmland around here in Connecticut, weird isn't it?  And, I LOVE those shoes!!!!!!!!!!  I wonder if I could find a pair for Emma's fat Flintstone feet??  I wonder if she would even think about wearing them actually since she is such a tomboy.  They do look adorable on Rowan though!!!  And, that pic of Zachy with that beautiful smile?  LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!  Oh, and your pics with Rowan aren't too shabby either.  Hee-hee!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Loved it!

Your so pretty, for a Pickle :)~

I want a pair of shoes just like Rowans!

All the pics of Derek look great, so tell him to stop acting like a girl.

Girlfriend, give up on the sleep, it ain't gonna happen.  Even when he does finally stop driving you crazy, something else will come up, and you will still be sleepless in California.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!  Nice quad too!  We used to ride those all the time after it snowed in my hometown.  We even made snow mounds to jump over...lol

Those little pink shoes are just too cute!

Zachary looks like he's getting sooo long.  Seems like you just had him.  I don't have to tell you that, do I?

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures..
We have a new pair of pink shoes, too.  They look a lot like Ro's but they have a bigger bow, and they are shiny.  (target)

The little man, he's sooo cute! His eyes will probably stay blue; my middle son has light eyes, and mine are totally brown, and it used to aggravate me when people would insist his eyes were gonna change...hmphf!

What is it about men that they always look fine in pics, but never want to be in them? lol  Big boys and their toys, right?

Take a nap :)
Anna

Anonymous said...

That Quad looks way too much fun!!  And so shiny beautiful!!  I'm so glad you got to ride her!  I'd love to try that out!  Looks like a blast.  Of course I'd have to start out slow and then I'd be screaming as I went 20mph and laughing my butt off at myself!  Love those pink shoes Miss Rowan has on!!  Miss Courtney would love those!  They are two peas in a pod on opposite oceans!  Zach is growing up so fast and I love his smile!  What a cutie pie!  If I were there I'd want to squeeze and hold him for a long time and make him smile at me.  Then you could have him back cuz my diaper days are so done- Lol!  : )  I had two in diapers at one time for a while there and hubby didn't want to help much with that cuz it made him really nauseated so I was 24/7 diaper Queen!  I feel for ya on the sleep issue!  It took a few months to get mine to sleep through the night.  We finally had to put them on cereal just before bed.  Then they slept so pleasantly all the night through- except when they had gas.  Lol!  Hugs,
Lisa