Wednesday, August 3, 2005

~Quickie Update and Pics~

Okay, we've had major issures here at work with our phone lines.  I wanted to get these pictures up and what not earlier, but I will have to do them now... As I'm practically heading out the door :X

Here is a picture of me... Driving... But you can really see my Purple Hair!!!  So, I thought I'd share it...
   DrivingPurpleHair.jpg
Don't ask, but I felt that maybe if I took a picture like this, that you could see the hair good... And you can!!

    TheGirls1.jpg
Here we are... From Left to Right : Anna, my Best Friend Amy, Christie and of course, ME :D
  

  Stage.jpg
This is the stage.  We were a good ways away, but my camera has a pretty good Zoom :)  We were close enough to have a good time though!

    Girls.jpg
We were bored waiting for the concert to start, so I thought I'd take some pics... I almost got all of our faces in there :D

    AnnaAmyChristie.jpg
There are the girls... Anna, Amy and Christie.  Amy and Christie were having fun with the Bacardi Margaritas!!!  Anna and I enjoyed water... lol

    UncleKracker.jpg
Uncle Kracker... The only good picture I could get.  None, I mean NONE of the Hoobastank pictures came out at all... Big Bummer Deal :(

    MeandAmy.jpg
Amy and I... Boy do we have Cheesy Smiles or what??

Okay guys, I need to head on home... Gotta go pick up my PT from the shop!!  Ugh, going to shell out a good $400!!  Man, I hate that... But, I gotta keep it in good condition.  It takes me to and from work!

See you all later...
Toodles :D
~Pickle~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is too cute!
Thanks for posting the pictures. I know what you mean about the concert pictures not turning out...you saw my AI ones, it really bites!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Oh I loooove the purple! Thats fabulous!!! I wish I had the guts to go and do something crazy like that! Well, my hair was pink once...lol...but that was because something went wrong when bleaching my hair! I thought I was going to die!
Its much better when you do things like that on purpose!

You had great seats! Im ooozing with jealousy because I adore Hooba!! Although their first CD is better than the most recent! Yucky!

Oh and Im loving your purple D&B bag! So chic! ;)

~Shells xoxo

Anonymous said...

ya'll are too cute..love the hair BTW...christie

Anonymous said...

Wow hun in that picture of you driving you look like Kelly Clarkson

Anonymous said...

Lordy Girfriend, I could eat you up in a million pieces!!!! That smile is one for the books!

I missed you bunches and I'm soooo happy to see you so happy *wink*

It's more purple then I thought. Dang girl you're H.O.T. hot! LOL

Thanks for sharing. NOW! get those phone lines up already, sheez! : )

---I'll get to your other entries in a bit. I just remembered that I have to go pick up my pics, hehehe, dodotedo, weeee.......

*Big Squeeze*

Barbie @>------

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW..I love them! And your purple hair isd too cute!! I love it!!!!

I loved all the cheesy smile too..you could tell you were having a silly, fun girls night out!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

An oh yeah, glad ya had fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Barbie cracks me up...I should visit her more often.

I like the hair but... honestly I think it could be darker, awww c'mon you know you want dark Harry Potter Purple hair!  So do I.

I just got my hair did today...I dyed it Monday night? Sunday see, I can't get my days straight, anyway I had dead ends, colored it, made it worse got two chopped off today and no one could tell, WTF?!?!?  Julie says I have dark kool-aid hair, and Ciara doesn't like it at all.  Oh what the hell, I'll just have Bill take pics right now, and email them to ya!

Okay laters

~V~

Anonymous said...

you are so pretty.  I thought your kids looked like hubby but now think they look a lot like you.
I love the hair, looks like fun to have a little something different.
Glad you had fun with the girls you deserve it..you are a great mom I can tell from the pics.

Anonymous said...

Ur hair is soooo cute....looks like ya'll had an awesome girls night out...thats needed from time to time =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Such pretty Ladies for the night out together! Love the purple hair!

Never get enough of those nights, huh? Glad you had a blast, and don't worry too much, no one seems to be able to get good pics at concerts lately...must be the lighting or something.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Love the purple hair!!!  The pics look like you all had a GREAT time!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I like the hair!  Mine is too dark to pull off that color... but it looks great on you!

Happy you had a good time out with the girls.  I know that felt good ;)

Sorry about the other pictures, the phone lines, and of course, the cash for the Cruiser....

Hope tomorrow goes better and you have phones.  It is your Friday, though :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!  I love the purple hair!  And, girl, you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You forgot to come by Florida first and take me out too!!  Great hair and pics!  Looks like you had a great time!  Love the sunglasses!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You all look great!  I'm digging the purple--mine's way to dark for that to show up :( but you look faaabulous, dahlink. :)
Glad you had a good time--Mommy needs that once in a while!
Anna

Anonymous said...

i like the purple!! i tried to go bright red with the white streeks and it did not look good!! i am a country girl and hubby said it was to city for him..lol glad you had a good time!! i want to go and see GWEN STAFENI(sp) but she isn't going to be down here for awhile!!
hugs toni

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY CUTE Jenn!!!  You sound happy, except for phone and internet problems I see.  It's been that way here in NY as well.  WHO the heck knows??  LOL  HUGS OX

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!! I LOVE the purple in your hair!!

Hugs,
Heather