Wednesday, August 31, 2005

~Icky Stinky Wednesday~

I know I should be a little more excited that today is Wednesday, but I'm not.  I just wish that today was Thursday already because that would mean that I don't have to go to work tomorrow.  But, you can't speed up time and so I guess I'm going to have to suffer through two more days of work before I can have another 4 day weekend!

Muahahaha... I get another 4 day Weekend!

Oh, we didn't make it to Rowan's Back To School Night last night.  Derek had to get his haircut last night at 530 and the guy who does it takes forever to cut his hair!  He didn't get home until 615pm and we only live 7 minutes away!!  Ugh.  Oh well, there is always next year!

Derek headed off to Reno this morning with some "Fire Boys" and a few other cops.  It is a "Boys Weekend Out".  He won't be home until Friday evening.  I hope he has fun though... And doesn't do anything I wouldn't do :) I just told him to not be stupid too and get too drunk!  He doesn't need to make his Roommate sick by heaving his guts out all night long!

Hahaha.  Aren't I a nice wife???  Just told him to go and have fun but to make sure he doesn't get stupid sick.  He did tell me that they'd be bringing IV's with them so that the EMT's can stick them and make them feel better.

Because Derek was leaving today, I asked him to take us out to dinner last night.  We went to a local Italian resturant and had some really yummy food.  I had their Salmon dish.  They make it with this lemon sauce over the top with capers, and the outside is really crispy!  Oh so good.  It also comes with mashed potatoes and veggies.  I barely could eat much of it, because I had some of their mozzarella sticks!  Yum Yum!

Anywho.

Poor Miss Rowan woke up this morning Barking like a Seal.  I don't know why she is, because she wasn't coughing or anything last night.  I just tried to call my mom and see how she was before she went off to school, but I couldn't get ahold of her.  I hope she was okay!

I guess she'll just sit on the couch today and rest.  We don't have to do anything today, so that will be a good game plan.  If it gets any worse, I'm thinking we'll be going to the doctors on Friday.

Well, I'm empty of things to say.  I don't really have any thoughts on much stuff lately to ramble on about!!  Haha... Oh yes, I started listening to my Audio Books on CD yesterday and I'm really enjoying having someone read to me while I drive to work!! lol....

::C-Ya::
~Jenn~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if I had any books on tape I would most likely crash the van listening to them because I would get too engrossed in it and forget that I was driving!  LOL!  Poor Missy Rowan!!!  I hope she isn't getting sick already!!  That seal bark is the worst sound in the world!  It's noon here, so you are at least halfway through to having it become Thursday!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Miss Rowan is just find. Half way to school, she said, "YaYa, me have no more,.." and she started to pretend to cough. I think it was because the air was on last night so it made it stuffy and dry in the house.


Be carefull not to wish your days away. They go fast enought as it is.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope it is not the croup..that sounds scares any mother to death.
my sons allergies are acting up here.

Anonymous said...

Such a day! The little one barking, and the Big One barfing? Sounds like a plan... I hope Rowan is dealing with an allergy attack or something. Poor baby.

Enjoy the books, and maybe recommend one or two, ok?

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Just returning the favor...as if I had never been here before LMAO.  I have always thought your kids are adorable.  Hope hubby has a lot of fun but not toooo much fun!  Thanks for dropping by chica!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. I'm enjoying my mini vacation over here..I have no work until next Tuesday...we were going to go to Vt, but all the rain dashed our plans of camping..we are going to try going in September..

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. I'm enjoying my mini vacation over here..I have no work until next Tuesday...we were going to go to Vt, but all the rain dashed our plans of camping..we are going to try going in September..

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

It was Icky Sticky wednesday here.

I have a four day weekend too, starting saturday, but it won't be enjoyable, I'll be spending a better part of it at my sisters..with no air conditioning, Karma man, it's a biotch.

I woke up yesterday with a sire throat and stuffy nose, and right now it's 3am and I can't sleep, or swallow for that matter, it hurts so bad :(
Hope Row Row is okay.

Boys night out?  Hmm, I'm, glad bill has no friends  LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Rowan might have croup and don't let her not coughing during the daylight hours fool you, because it's worse at night. If she's barking like a seal again, steam up the bathroom and take her in there. Take her outside (change in temps will open her airways up). If she's not better take her to the dr and they may have to do a breathing treatment. When Jordyn was dx with leukemia, the reason we took her to the ER that night, was because she had croup (I AM NOT SAYING THAT's what caused the leukemia, it's just what God used to get us to the ER that night), Jacob had it too. Jordyn's windpipes were closed 75%. It's often something you can get rid of at home..but it's nothing to take lightly either.

Hugs
Christy

Anonymous said...

My Miss Doodlebug has the croupy cough thing too.  She threw up on the window last week at Nick's doctor appointment... made a pretty good journal entry for me that day- LOL!  And she missed one day of school so far.  She's pretty tough though and is taking it all like a trooper... sore throat and cough and just looks miserable.  
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Well, its now Friday so I hope youre enjoying your wkd so far :) I also hope Rowan is feeling better.

~Tricia

Anonymous said...

I hope ROwan is feeling better by now.  Hope she doesn't have croup...YUCK!

I would fall asleep if I listened to books on tape...lol

Luv~Heather