Monday, August 22, 2005

~Veg Out Weekend~

    ZachAsleep.jpg
                   Zachary Justice Matthew... Asleep in his highchair...

This weekend was good for me.  It did my head good, if that makes any sense.

All I really did this weekend was Veg Out.  From Friday until Sunday I just basically relaxed. Did some deep breathing... A good suggestion.  Huh Barbie ;)

Friday evening was spent at home, with some of my girlfriends.  We basically just had "adult talk" and a good time.  We watched "Six Feet Under" and none of us understood it besides one of my friends... So she spent the whole time explaining it to us.  It was good though.  Then we watched "Honey".  Haha... Its such a corny movie, but it was A-Ok.

I should have know that watching that movie would have started a trend for me... Because all I did the next two days was watch movies!

Hmm, lets see...

Saturday I watched:  "Forgotten", "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" and "How to Deal"...

Then after all those movies, I went to my BIL's and watched UFC: 54.  It was good... One dude got knocked the funk (hehe) out by being kicked in his head... He crashed down to the ground and his hands were still up in the "protection" mode.  It took him a while to wake up too!  But the "Champion" fight was the best.  Chuck Lidell (sp?) fought Jeremy Horn and beat the crap out of him!  Jeremy Horn had to quit fighting him because Lidell hit him in the socket... He couldn't see.

Goodness, listen to me ramble on about these men beating the shite out of each other... Thanks Derek for getting me addicted.  At least I'm not the only Girl I know that watches it.  My SIL was right there with us, enjoying every bit of it too :)

With Sunday came more movie watching.  I swear, I just need to decompress, as My Daddy would say.

I watched:  "Shrek 2", "Open Range", part of "Quigely Down Under", "Catwoman" and part of "Hell Boy". 

Yes People.  I sat on my butt pretty much the whole darn day!!

But I don't care.

It helped my spirits and my mood...

Anywho...

Enough about me being a Lazy Butt!

Today I'm going to be pretty busy.  I need to get a dent into my work here at work because at 1215 PT I have my Fantasy Football draft through NFL.com.

Yes people, I play Fantasy Football.  Just one of those things that you pick up from being with someone... Among many other things that I would never have thought about!! <get your minds out of the gutter people!>

I'm also going to go to Target this evening before Rowan's gymnastics class... ::Reminder to Self, BRING CAMERA::  I am going to pick her up some new sheets and new comforter.  Poor thing tinkled in her bed on Saturday- thanks to crashing HARD and drinking too much water during the day- and we don't have replacement sheets for her room!  We have replacement sheets, but nothing that I'd want to keep on her bed for a few days...

I'm also going to pick up some of the Crest Whitening Strips.  Coffee and Diet Pepsi's are running a muck on my teeth!!  I hope they work... I've heard they do a good job, I just hope they do a good job on my teeth!!

Okay people.  I gotta run.  I need to get started on Payroll... So I best do it or no one is going to get paid, lol... Oh yes... For you guys out there who have hinted to me in my SUCKY entry that "maybe I'm preggo"... I'm not :)  I take the little pill faithfully every night... lol.

Have a great Monday folks...
~Pickles~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Hubby LOVES Fantasy Football...do you play the AOL One?

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww..... there ain't nothing sweeter than that boy there!!!!

and.....

LOL at the "preggers" part of this entry. hehe. can you imagine??? eek! give it a minute or two, huh?

Dang Girl, movies and violence seam to be "your thing" I LIKEY!! me too! Weee....

HUGS & LUBS,

Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

Your son is beautiful.  You are very blessed.
Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hi "Pickle" as they call you :) We chatted briefly in the chat last night. I had lurked a few times before but now that I have your link back I think I'll read you more often! Your children are beautiful! Goodluck w/the fantasy football!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

i love me some target! LOL have a good day

roxy

Anonymous said...

OMG!!  You are going to have to fill me in on doing Fantasy Football!  I tried last year, but I was too late to start... and it got me confused on how it works!  So you can enlighten me in your spare time.... lol!

Sounds like a great weekend to me, though....

Hope Monday goes as well :)

Cat

Anonymous said...

Oh he's the sweetest!  Can I call him Peanut?  Crunchy P?  Nah, didn't think so.

Hellboy was great, atleast I thought it was, and I have pretty good taste in movies, didn't see Catwoman, heard it was really really bad, like Glitter/Gigli/Showgirls bad...hey wait I liked Showgirls!

Oh nah, you can't get preggers on the pill, never in a million years....try telling THAT to my SIL, I watch her three year old...she took the pill, was 4 months pregnant and didn't know it, still taking the pill!  Baby is fine, other than being a spoiled little brat, oh wait this isn't about me.  Shutting up.

~V~


Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Zach man!
I am happy that you got to have a lazy weekend. Those are the best kinds and sometimes you just need them!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Your weekend sounds a lot like mine.  I spent the biggest part of it on my bottom.  It is pretty nice though, isn't it?  Just to sit around without a care in the world??  

Doug loves the Harold and Kumar movie...he's watched it probably 20 times.  LOL  

Cute picture of Zachary!!  He's growing like a little weed, isn't he??

As for the Crest White Strips...I haven't heard much about them.  Hope they work for ya!

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

awwww!!!! How cute Zachary is! I have quite a few pics of daniel falling asleep in the high chair too.
TTYL
laura

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture of Zachy!!!!!!  I am on a movie kick too, watched 4 movies the past 2 days.  Guess it's because Summer is almost over on this end, school starts on August 31st, and then I won't be able to watch movies and stay up late anymore.  Sigh.  Let me know how those Crest strips work, I need to whiten my teeth again too.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

What an adorable pic =)
I like watchin UFC too...it's awesome
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Cute pic--he's getting to be such a big boy!
 
AACCK!  Why do people always assume when someone's feeling a little off that they're preggo?  <eyeroll>  It's so not fair...
Anna

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh....Zach is too cute sleeping in his highchair.  

Sounds like a lazy weekend is just what you needed!!  Hope your spirits stay up!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Now, thats an adorable picture.
Eli