Thursday, August 25, 2005

~Just Because I Can~

Well, just because I can... I'm going to go ahead and answer one more set of questions.

I got this comment in my email earlier and I couldn't say no:
Comment from: stupidsheetguy
"hmm, I was on the disabled list and missed the deadline AGAIN! I like the ones that everyone asked though, and you are a true sport for answering them so thoroughly!

I'm gonna push my luck...

::Questions he asked::

LOL, awww c'mon, one time for the old guy?

Jimmy"

Well Jimmy, how could I say no to that???  So, here goes...

1. What song would you say best applies to your life right now?: Goodness.  What a question.  I truly have no clue, so I'll go and say that I really love "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack, because when I look at my kids, I want them to succeed in every little thing they do!

2. Do you like your name?: Yes, infact I do... Even though it is VERY common.

3. If you could be the Boss of any company for a day, what would you pick?: Oh, perfect question for me!!  I'd pick Dooney and Bourke!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Gotta love the employee discount...

Thanks for asking these great questions Jimmy... Wonderful as usual!!

Hugs to all,
~Pickle~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, life is made so good through the kindness of others! Thanks for letting me play!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I would love to be the boss at Dooney and Bourke too!  I hope SOMEDAY I get one of those.   I told hubby that's all I want for Christmas and that I'd even take a used one from a nice resale boutique.  (Not toooo terribly desperate am I?)  Sounds like I might have to go shopping for one for myself though very soon.  You are making me drool over that purse company!! - heh heh heh heh.  Lol!  Hugs,
Lisa  : )

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Jimmy!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

those are some pretty good questions.
If you did have problems with your name I would direct you to this article I read today about names,
but...its pretty funny, so I'll show you anyway!!

http://www.newsadvance.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=LNA%2FMGArticle%2FLNA_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031783841114&path=

Kathleen
http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou

Anonymous said...

Just thought Id stop by and say hello....I enjoy reading your journal...Im jess Come by my journal sometimes  

Anonymous said...

LOL No one can blame you. It IS your journal ; ) I don't mind one bit, just more to know about you.

Hugs
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Dooney and Bourke...that's a great answer.  I would love that job!  I would also love to be the Boss of Longaberger.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I love your name!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink