Tuesday, August 30, 2005

~Feels Like Monday~

Goodness, how this morning feels like a Monday morning!  I woke up all dazed and confused this morning... Wondering why my alarm went off and what not.  Not to mention that I was sleeping on the couch in my bedroom...

Long story short, I just got too hot this morning and had to get out of bed.  Derek was producing such a great amount of heat, that it was killing me!  Come to find out, he was having bad dreams.  And you can only imagine what kind of bad dreams cops have!

Anywho, so when my alarm went off this morning I was a bit off.  I seriously thought that it was Monday.  I even started to think what kind of lunch I was going to make Rowan for school and came very close to waking her up for school!  Good thing I stopped being a Dodo-Head or Derek would have been very mad that I woke her up!

Yep, Derek is home with the kids today.  I just hope that Zach slept in a little longer than usual because Derek had dog training last night and didn't get to bed until after 130am!  So, knowing him, he'll be a cranky butt today!!

Just hope that he isn't cranky tonight.  Rowan's preschool (actually the school) is having Open House, so I told him I'd like to go.  It starts at 630, so we'll see if we make it.  lol...

Rowan's gym class went well last night.  She did really well, although it didn't seem like they did much.  She is getting really good at following directions and just paying attention.  I'm so proud of her... She is one of the best behaving kids in the class.  Her coach rarely has to say anything to her- in the negative way.  I'm just wondering if she'll want to continue with gymnastics as she gets older.

Anyways, I'm getting excited about the new seasons of all my favorite shows coming back.  We (the girls in my office) have been going through all the networks, looking for our favorite shows and then putting when they start and what times on our calendars!!  Silly, I know... But let me tell  you about some:

                     The O.C.- 9/8 @ 8pm Fox
                     Gilmore Girls- 9/13 @ 8pm The WB
                     Supernatural (NEW!)- 9/13 @ 9pm The WB
                     Survivor- 9/15 @ 8pm CBS
                    
7th Heavan- 9/19 @ 8pm The WB
                     Nip/Tuck- 9/20 @ 10pm FX
                     Law and Order: SVU- 9/20 @ 10pm NBC
                     CSI (The Las Vegas one)- 9/22 @ 9pm CBS
                     Charmed- 9/25 @ 8pm The WB
                     Desperate Houswives- 9/25 @ 9pm ABC
                     Grey's Anatomy- 9/25 @ 10pm ABC
                     One Tree Hill- 10/5 @ 8pm The WB
*Thanks to Raven from So This Is Life for reminding me about the shows in Red!  If anyone else has any to add, please let me know!*

Haha... I'm sure you all are very happy that I shared this information with you!  But if you are anything like me, you'll want to have your DVR set to record your shows :)

Well, I must get going.  Many things to do and what not.  I hope everyone has a great Tuesday, because I am going to try hard to!

::Smiles::
~Pickle~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the gym class went well. Did you remember the duck and Zach's bottle? :-)
And thank you...thank you...thank you for the Nip/Tuck start date and time. I love that show and had it down but I wasn't sure of the date. I keep track of all my shows too. I think Supernatural is going to be GOOD. I've got that down on my must see list too.  Other shows for me are Bones 9/13 @ 8pm Fox, Survivor 9/15 @8pm CBS, CSI 9/22 @ 9pm CBS and Prison Break which started last night on Fox. It was soooo good. I doubt it'll last though. Good to know there's another TV buff out here. Thanks for the Charmed update too. WHOOO. Have a good day.

-Raven

Anonymous said...

House, on Fox, 9/13.
I won't miss it. :D
Anna

Anonymous said...

Ohh yes, Grey's Anatomy.  Great show! You've motivate me to list my faves coming back this fall.  (And Patrick D...soooo dreamy!)

Lori
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal


Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm very glad you shared the listings with us.  I wrote a few down as a reminder.  You don't happen to know when Cold Case starts do you??  It's on Sunday nights, but I can't remember what station.  

Or how about 'House?"  If you've never watched it, it's a great show.  

Anyway...love ya!

B

Anonymous said...

"One Tree Hill- 10/5 @ 8pm The WB"

I'll be watching. Just don't tell, ok?  :-D


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Ok I am so glad you shared those with us!  cause i watch almost all of them...lol..can we say couch potato?
And Gilmore Girls??  Comes on the night of KADIES homecoming game and her FIRST DRILL TEAM PERFORMANCE?  Can we say VCR and I am pissed...lol...how dare they schedule that without checking my schedule first...lol..oh and omgosh thank goodness they have move One Tree Hill to Wednesday nights...that is the only night I have NOTHING scheduled iwth the kids...lol....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for The O.C., Greys Anatomy, Law and Order
SVU and Desperate Housewives!!!!!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Before I found Lee, I dated a cop,
I do remember waking up to his nightmares, poor Derek
Nip Tuck!
I totally forgot about that show!
Good stuff
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could watch shows regular, but I don't have a DVR yet and the way that I work messes everything up for me.
I hope that you had a good day and that your hump day is good too!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the shows.  I've been wondering when Survivor comes on.  Can you find out about LOST for me?  Please and thank you.  That reminds me...I need to watch the LOST finale that I taped from last season...LOL  Better get on it.  Going to write down Survivor on my calendar right now :)

Luv~Heather