Tuesday, August 9, 2005

~Tuesday Morning Ramblings~

*Now that AOL Journals are back up... I can finally freakin' post... Come on AOL, get your stuff together!*  

Oh Sleep.  How I missed you.  

Yes folks, I got me some good sleep last night.  I did have to wake up once at 230 am to feed the Hungry Monster, but that was it until 545 this morning!  Mr. Zachary must have been feeling better!  

Poor boy still has a runny nose and gums that are redder than red, but he slept good and I'm sure he'll be in a better mood!  We just pumped him up with Tylenol and fed him good before bed... So, I guess it worked!  

Anywho.  

Yesterday Miss Ro had gymnastics.  I know I said I was going to take my camera with me, but I forgot.  

I had a good reason though.  

I swear...  

I got my new purse yesterday afternoon and I was a little preoccupied.  I FINALLY got my Mother's Day/Birthday/Anniversary gift... A new Dooney and Bourke purse!  She is so pretty... Here, check her out:   purse.jpg  

So, needless to say, I was just a little happy to put all my stuff in there and I totally forgot to take it.  It didn't help that Rowan was being a Pill before we left either.  Totally throwing a fit and crying.  It actually got to the point that I told her if she couldn't calm down and straighten up, she wouldn't be going.   That worked.  Haha.  She likes gym just way too much to not go. 

She did a great job though.  She behaved perfectly and she did well with her Skills tests.  I just wonder how many more skills she passed.  She is getting pretty good, if I do say so myself!  Well, at least for a three year old.  Haha.  

Grandpa (my daddy) went with us again.  She seems to like to have people, besides me, there watching her.  She tends to try to do better... Show off of sorts, ya know?  She'll walk by on the balance beam and wave and smile.  lol.  That kid has no fear!  

Let me tell you, she was so tired after gym that she gobbled up her dinner- Derek cooked and it was Yummy!- and then it was off to bed with her.  She didn't fight it and she was asleep pretty quickly.  

I now have no kiddos sleeping in my room, unless Mr. Zachary has a hard time (like he did the previous night).  Rowan has been sleeping all night in her bed... From the time we put her down until about 7am.  I do miss her sleeping with me... When it is just me and her... But the bed is too crowded when Derek is home though :)  He tends to take up the whole bed, when it is just me and him... So, it makes it worse when all three of us try to share it!  

Speaking of Derek.  He is picking up his Quad today.  Let me tell you, he is acting like it is Christmas day or something.  How funny is that?  Such a boy, I tell ya.  He did also pick up the trailer from Home Depot yesterday.  He wanted to purchase a bigger one, but I told him no, because it is just his quad right now.  If we get more later on, then we'll talk about another trailer... But for right now, the smaller one is fine.  

I can't believe today is only Tuesday.  I feel like this week has been 7 days already.  I was told yesterday to "not wish my life away", but I can't help that I wanna be home with the kiddos :)  

The only thing I can do now is do my work, so I best be off... Yippee Skippy for me!  Have a great day friends.  

-TaTa- Jennifer

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

Love Love Her!!! Oooooo, so much fun! But, really, Pickle, I bet there is a perfect place to fit, at least, a disposible camera for those Hallmark moments you want to capture *hint hint* I wanna seeeeeeee my jumping bean in action!!!!!

I'm so glad you got your beauty sleep -not that you never ever need that, for sure *wink*

Congrats, Derek... I guess.... LOL!

Have Fun, Play Hard! Love ya Kiddo!

Barbie @>-------


Anonymous said...

Happy you got some sleep!!  Hate when that happens....

Glad Zach is feeling better, sorry that his gums are still bothering him.  Who knows, maybe Mr. Man is cutting more than one tooth at a time :)

Love the purse!  Worth the wait!!

Must be something with the age and being fearless~Gracie is forever jumping off of furniture... or bouncing around on something.  I'm checking into our local Y for tumbling classes.  But she is already in dance classes and going to preschool 3 days a week this year... so I'll have to squeeze gym class in between....

Have a good one, Jenn....

Cat

Anonymous said...

A  Dooney & Bourke- dang- I'm so happy for you and.... so sad for me... I stilllllll don't have one.  Sigh.  Could you talk to my hubby for me-Lol!  That's a beauty for sure!!  Sounds like you got rested up and are having a great time at gymnastics.  Courtney tried it out about a few months ago so now I'm saving up money for it.  She loves it too.  It will have to wait til after I pay off football for two boys.  Lol!  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love it...everything is perfect today! LOL, I know what you mean about Derek acting like it's Christmas, and I smiled big-time when you wrote about the trailer...LOL.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Love the Dooney bag!  It's gorgeous!
Glad you got some much needed rest!
Love ya,
Connie

Anonymous said...

I love your Journal! And let me tell you (yet I'm sure you already know!!) you have adorable children! Little Rowan is going to be a HEARTBREAKER!! She is gorgeous! I can't wait to have kids! I know it's not always easy, but it's such a blessing! Amanda <3

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got some much needed rest.
Too bad about the camera, but I would have been preoccupied too with the purse!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your good nights sleep and your purse!!!  Glad everyone is feeling better too!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Aww, I can't wait till my daughter is old enough for things like gymnastics.  How cute!!  Hope the baby is getting better.  Teething is the worse!!!

Lucky lucky you.  I forget what sleep is!! lol

HOLLy

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all I'm reading this thinking it's Tuesday and saying WTF??? I have to be losing my mind.

Okay it's Wednesday...all day, right?

Kudos to Rowan for sleeping in her own room like a big girl!  Ciara still gives me problems.  She gets up in the middle of the night, comes out to the living room, turns on the air and the TV and sits on the computer....brat.

Anonymous said...

Love the purse....that's just too cute!

YAY!!!  I'm so glad Rowan and Zachary have been sleeping in their own beds.  John and I bought a king size bed just so we could have room for the 3 of us.....lol  Now that Casey is in her own bed I'm lovin all the room.  You can bet that Casey is in my bed when John deploys.  No way am I going to have her sleeping without me ;)

Luv~Heather