Tuesday, August 16, 2005

~GOOD~

Holy Cow!  I feel GOOD.  A good nights sleep and a Venti Carmel Mochiato on top of it... Oh yeah, I'm good.   

As you can tell, I'm in a pretty good mood.  Zachary slept great last night for the most part.  He did have a crying fit around 1030pm last night that lasted a good 10 mins, but other than that, he slept until 4am!  Derek and I couldn't figure out what was going on with him when he did have his crying fit.  It kinda scared me, because he'd be almost asleep and then he'd act like stuff was coming back up his throat (like acid reflux) and start crying again.  Finally, I got him asleep and then just put him in his bassinet.  I checked on him a few times in the middle of the night and at one time, he had the cutest little smile on his face!  Aww, what a sweet heart.  

Anywho.  I hope you all enjoyed those pictures from yesterday.  I had a good time taking them!  And yes, my parents have good genes :)  

Speaking of pictures.  I'm so bummed.  I took my camera to gymnastics last night.  I was so proud of the fact that I did too... Well, none of the pictures came out that I took!  I guess it has to do with the fact that there is plexi (sp?) glass up.  So, there was this awful glare each time I took a picture.  I guess next time, I'll have to ask the teacher (who I know is younger than me!!) if I can go out there to snap some pics.  Hopefully she'll say Yes.  

Oh!  Zachary had a cardiologist appointment yesterday.  My Little Man weighs 18lbs and is 27 inches long!  The doctor said he is doing really great and actually told us we didn't have to come back until October.  No more monthly visits.  He did happen to say that because Zach had such a rough start that he wasn't sure if he'd start to take him off of his meds at a year old, but thats okay with me.  I want to make sure Zach will be just fine off of the medication!!  He also didn't seem to be worried about Zach and he's new eating habits.  That sucker won't eat more than 4 ounces at a time, unless its really late at night or early in the morning!  I just don't get it...  

Anywho.  Yesterday afternoon, we went to dinner over at my inlaws.  Actually, we brought dinner over to their house... In a thank you to them for letting us keep our quad there.  It was really tasty too!  I'd have to say, Derek can sure cook yummy.  Potroast in a bag, with carrots and potatoes, and then mashed red potatos.  Oh those were NUMMY!!!  

Well guys, I know I didn't spill too much today... But I'm fresh out of stuff to talk about.  I hope you all have a grrr-eat Tuesday and what not.  

~Toodles~
Jennifer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

I think The Little Prince is full! LOL

Sorry about the pics from gym. I have soooo been there many times *wink*

Enjoy your Mochiato, Weeee......

Cya on the flip,

Barbie @>-------

Anonymous said...

Gosh that boy is a whopper!! LOL~ as long as he looks as good as he does you know he will be fine..I wouldn't worry too much about the feedings.
He is so precious.  Sometimes a sharp gas pain makes babies cry out like  that my son did the same thing.
Hugs..

Anonymous said...

I am the Queen of the bag cooking!!!  I love putting everything in those baking bags!  They come out soooo good!!!!  Did you ever think about maybe raising Zachary's crib up on one end?  Sometimes that helps with the acid reflux.  I had to have Emma's crib raised for YEARS to help her at night time.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

How old is he again?

I have a 4 almost 5 months old here, who was 9'7 at birth.  He eats 2 jars of fruit here, and has 2 bottles about 4-6 ounces each.  Oh I'll send you pics of him, he's flippin huge!  I hope his mom doesn't want to start him on cereal, I don't think he needs it.  He just cut a tooth Sunday so I'm sure more are to follow and we can just give him table food, he weighs 22lbs!  UGH!!!!!!  He starts on cereal and I will never be able to pick him up!

~V~

Pictures coming your way.

Anonymous said...

HE IS SUCH A PRETTY BABY!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! Oh!!

Something I can help you with!!!

Pictures through glass..plexi or otherwise-
1) If the gym is pretty well lighted, you don't need the flash anyway. Especially if Rowan is a good distance away.
2) If you need and/or want the flash on, just get as close to the glass as you can, but shoot from an angle, not straight on.

I hope that helps!!

Little Zack is growing by leaps and bounds!! Good for him. I probably wouldn't worry about his eating habits as of yet..well, wait. With after all you have been though, I would be worring too. Anyway, I bet its nothing more that he isn't that hungry with the heat and getting his teeth. Maybe the price of gas is making him sick...;)

Hugs and kisses,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone is HAPPY! ;)
I hope you can figure out something with the gym pictures, I know that they would be too cute!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

So glad you got some rest!  I am always in a way way better mood when sleep is in my life!  Sometimes I just toss and turn- hate when that happens and I don't even have the baby to blame it on.  Sometimes the kids still wake me up.  Aaron has to sleep on the floor right next to my bed even though we spent over $300 at Xmas time and the boys have these new bunkbeds- can ya believe it?  He has to be right next to Mommy!  At least he isn't trying to get in our bed anymore.  I worry though about him on the floor.  It's not that warm.  Then we have the spiders and ants that constantly try to get in the house.  That dinner sounds so good- I love red potatoes!   Courtney is now doing the cheerleading thing and I got myself somehow into being the cheerleading coach!  OMgosh I'm in trouble- LOL I wasn't a cheerleader so now I have to learn all these cheers.  Taking pictures at gymnastics sounds easier.  Yikes!!!  I hope I get through until December without embarassing me and the little one.  Hugs and have a great day!!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

mmmm an iced caramel machiatto.......... i need one now! LOL


Roxy

Anonymous said...

You have got to stop talking about food...lol  I'm hungry now :)  I wish John could make meals like that.....I wouldn't trust him to even let him try.  He can mess up grilled cheese sandwiches..heehee

Oh, I'm so glad Zachary's cardio appointment went well and that the DR isn't concerned.  Ya know, it's funny because I remember being so stressed out if Casey left 1 or 2 oz. in her bottle.  I would stress that something was wrong or that she wasn't getting enough to eat.  Imagine what I would have been like if I would have gone through what you guys went through.  I'd be committed by now..lol

Luv~Heather