Wednesday, August 17, 2005

~Sucky~

Sucky. 

If you were to ask me how I feel, that is how I'd answer. 

Sucky. 

Yep, thats me today.

No fun I tell ya.  I feel like I'm getting sick again.  My throat is killing me and my head feels foggy.

I seriously hate this feeling and I can't figure out why I keep getting sick (?) like that!

Maybe its too much A/C?? 

You know, too much stale air?

Plus, I woke up at 2am feeling sick to my stomach.  I actually got up and hugged the toilet, thinking I was going to be sick!  Thankfully, I didn't get sick, but I did sleep on the couch in my room... To stay away from Derek and the baby... And to be closer to the bathroom, just in case.

I feel better now... In the whole sick to the stomach thing.  But not my throat.  I just hope that I'm not getting sick again like I did last month.  I don't want to get a shot in my booty again :(

Anywho. 

Poor Miss Rowan didn't have such a good morning either.

Silly girl.  She woke up at 545 this morning and didn't go back to sleep.

So, by the time we tried to get her dressed and do her hair... She was loosing it.  Having a major melt down, I tell ya.

And when we finally did get her calmed down and sitting on the couch, I had to leave for work.

So you know that brought on more "water works".  I haven't asked my mom how dropping her off at school went... But hopefully it went well.

I feel so bad for Rowan lately.  I don't know what is going on with her, but she has been whining and out-of-hand.  I feel sorry for her, because sometimes my patience is shot.  I can't take it everyday... All the time.  I know, I probably sound like a bad mom or something, but its the truth.

Maybe Rowan is just going through a "phase".

Anywho...

Lalala...

I drove by Chevron this morning on my way to work.  I about died when I saw that the price of gas went up another two cents... From Monday!!  Shite, regular gas there is $2.75!!  I don't get it... Why do we Have to pay so much.

I know I'm going to have to budget like $150 for just gas when we go to Pismo next month!!! 

Yippeee... A trip to Pismo!!!  I can't freakin' wait.

Oh yes.  I do have a little tid bit of a secret. 

Well, its not really a secret... But I really don't want to say something to jinx the plan that "we" have.

But it has to do with J-Land... and a possibly meeting of friends :)

I'm not going to say when, where or who... But just keep your fingers crossed, okay?!

Well my Friends, I'm going to get a move on.  I'm going to put my head into my work and possibly look to leave a bit early this afternoon...

::Ta::
~Pickle~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....

Feel better Baby Girl. (Hot lemonade *wink*)

Poor Rowan's Mommy. You're getting to the end of terrible twos so, no worries, okay? :p:::::

HELLO FABULOUS FOURS!!! WEEEE.....

God Speed. Love you,

Barbie @>-------

Anonymous said...

did you get a new toothbrush after your last sorethroat? Sometimes they will make you get it again.
Sorry you are feeling bad.  Being a mom is hard, Rowan will be ok..don't worry.
Thank god for grandmas.  They help alot.

Anonymous said...

Awww it does seem like a sucky morning! I am sorry to hear that, I hope you and Rowan start feeling better soon!
Gas is crazy right now ... I am a nut about getting a wal mark card every time we get gas (makes it 3 cents cheaper) ... 3 cents is a BIG deal. I haven't been throwing away pennies lately either hehe ok I was so fibbing with that one.

Yayyy a secret! And it has to do with jland ... hmmmm hehe

Hugs
Brandi

Anonymous said...

If your throat is hurting all the time...it could be your tonsels...my sis in law had to have hers removed because she kept getting strepp...thats a possibility.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Pickles....

The new tots brought the nasties to our room, so 2 of us have it now too.  It's really bad when the temperature outside is still in the 90s...

Hope you can chase it away quickly!

Feel better....

Cat

Anonymous said...

sorry your feeling sucky...it was always hard from me to live the kids when they cryed...I;m glad now I dont have to
Donna In TEXAS

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling punk.  Are you sure you're not pregnant again?  <grin>

And I'm with you on the gas prices...for pete's sake...we can barely afford to drive anywhere.

Well, I'm off to look at your picture entry.

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Pismo?!!! Am I on the way? Pick me up please, pretty please. I'll pitch in for gas!
You better not get sick again. Take care of yourself!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Oooo, a secret!!!???  You may be meeting some J-land friends huh?  It is amazing let me tell you when you are able to do that!  It's like "Hey,  you really are REAL!".  LOL!  Sorry you aren't feeling well.  Maybe it's just that time of the year for you.  Or maybe it's because you have a baby and are run down.  Gee, do ya' think?!  And, yes, Rowan is going through yet another phase, the cling to Mommy, don't leave me, you will be gone FOREVER, I want my MOMMA! phase.  It doesn't last too long, and you are doing the right thing.  You aren't babying her and giving in.  She will be fine soon don't worry!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, no visit with Nae, I'm stuck on the EAST COAST!  away from everybody!

Sorry you feel sucky, hope ya feel ducky soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey chickie!
I hope that you are feeling better today. Feeling like you are going to throw up is the pits!
And, poor Rowan...sounds like her little day started rough too, I hope it was better today.
hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

hey girl I am back, just got to create a new journal.  


hugs
jennifer

Anonymous said...

Ugh!  I hope you're not getting sick.  Do you have allergies?  Maybe that's the problem...who knows with all the crap that goes around.  I do hope you're feeling better though.  

Rowan is probably going through a "phase" right now.  You don't sound like a bad mother at all.  Anybody who has kids knows that kids can be VERY trying and make you lose patience VERY quickly.  Especially with the whining and crying episodes that have.  Hang in there....it gets better.  The whining and crying stops and they get mouthy...lol

I will keep my fingers crossed for your plans!!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

uummmm, you couldn't be pregnant again, could you ?  :-)