Sunday, August 7, 2005

~Sunday Sunday~

Why am I up so early on a Sunday morning?  I just don't get it.  Why does it take Kids so long to realize that they can sleep in and not have to get up at 7 in the morning??

Oh well.  I guess that is what comes along with being a parent right?  That and the 4am feedings and the changing of the poopie diapers... brb... Actually gotta do that now :X

Okay, that was a good one... Gotta love how a baby reacts to baby food and not just formula.  Hahaha... GROSS :P

It is such a pretty morning here.  Just on the tid-bit muggy side, but still nice.  I know it is going to be a killer though later this afternoon.  Maybe we'll have to hit the pool.  But gosh, I just hate being out in the heat, even if you are in the pool.  lol...

I do have things I want to do and need to do today.  We've gotta go pick up Zachary's meds.  It seems to go much more quickly now that he is taking a higher dose.  And they still put it in a small ass bottle... Ugh!  The doctor even gave me a new prescription with a bigger quantity, but I think my insurance is messing with things.  Very frustrating!

I also want to go to Home Depot and pick up some shelves for Missy Moo's bedroom.  I need some place to put all her snow globes- the ones we've bought her and the ones she has had passed down from me.  I have a total of 7 Disney snow globes and she has 2 (not including the one she'll get this Christmas).  So, I'm guessing we'll need a few shelves, because these things are big and heavy!

Derek also wants to wash all three cars... My PT, our Tahoe and his Patrol Car.  But I'm thinking that he isn't going to want to do that in the middle of the day heat... So his booty better be getting up soon.  Actually, I'd be thinking I'm going to have to wake him up after I'm done with this entry.

My parents were talkingabout going up to Sacramento to do some home interior shopping for their new house... But I'm not sure if they are still doing that.  If they are, it will be just the 4 of us today.  Something different :D 

Tomorrow begins another week.  How fun is that?  Not.  Oh well.  I think I'm going to call my MIL and see if I can come in a little late tomorrow so I can take Miss Ro to school.  She seems to be having a hard time with me leaving for work and not taking her to school as much as she'd like, so I'm hoping I will be able to. 

Well guys, I'm going to go wake up the dear husband.  Hopefully I don't get too many pillows thrown at me ;)  I hope each and every one of you has a great Sunday... Enjoy!

::Toodles::
~Pickle~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.... -But, I bet I got you beat; I was up at my usual 6, grrrrr!!!!

Collections are so important in every little girls (and boys too) lives. Snow globs are Perfect for that because there's a million stories that kids can create by just looking at them or glancing at them on the shelves. You're a great Mama Jenn!

Stay out of the heat!! Mama lion says so, grrrrr!!!!!

Hugs & Lubs,

Barbie @>------

Anonymous said...

I sooo agree...i don't like being out in the heat either...the pool water feels like a sauna...haha  Have a great day!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Sundays... wish my hubby could squeeze in washing my van!  It's white so sometimes it stays clean but when it looks dirty it really looks dirty!  And now is one of those times.  The globes sound just beautiful!  And wish kids would sleep in a lot too here... only if I keep them up really late.  That's my trick.  But then they stay up bugging us too.  Sometimes we say you can stay up late if you stay in your room.  Then we get all upside down on our schedule over here so we missed church all summer.  Sigh.  Hugs to you & yes it is hot here too.  Good day for the pool but hubby went fishing with the younger too.  Nick and I have the house to ourselves and I have a to do list from someone else's life -- I wish.  Hugs,
Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/    

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a man that wants to wash 3 cars!
I love snow globes, thats a great thing to pass onto Rowan.
I hope that you get to take her to school tomorrow, I am sure she will love that.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Whew, hope you survived the Awakening! He's a pretty ambitious guy!

Ahh yes, the diapers...I remember them well. Thank God they outgrow them.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Ah...poopie diapers at 4am.  I still
remember...even if it has been
21 yrs.  They do grow out of that.
Trust me.  lol
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I remember the poopie diapers and the nights of no sleep all to well!  Glad they are OVER thank you very much!!!  Hope you were able to get the things done you wanted to yesterday!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I soooo don't miss changing poopy diapers....ewwww.  Especially when they get at that potty training age and it's like grown up poopy.....YUCK...lol

I love Home Depot.  I wish we had one here.  

Luv~Heather