Thursday, September 1, 2005

~Hmph~

I miss my husband.  I'm sure some of you women out there are probably thinking I'm crazy and that you'd love to have your husband out of the house for a few days.  But I'm sorry, I miss him :)  I can't help it.  I woke up a few different times last night, wondering why he hadn't made it home from work.  And then it would hit me.  He is in Reno, having fun.  I miss him.

Make fun, I don't care.  lol.  We've come into a new... a new love... lol.  We've actually been enjoying our time together instead of wanting to Kill each other.  So, can you see why I miss him now :)

Anywho.

I woke up last night with a horrible Charlie Horse in my calf.  I actually woke up screaming... Cussing more like it.  How about, "God Damned Mother F*****"!!!  I even woke poor Miss Rowan up!  Her sleeping in my bed is a whole different story in itself.  That girl keeps having "Bad Dreams"... I don't know what is up.

But back to the Charlie Horse... My calf still Hurts like a M-F'er.  I'm actually limping around.  How sad is that?

Hmm, what else... What else... Oh yes.  Last night my mom, the kids and I went to see how her house was coming along.  I was suprised to see how much they've done!  They are hoping that their house will be done before Christmas.  I'm not sure if they will be... But let me tell you, if they are at our house for Christmas, it will be a VERY BIG CHRISTMAS ;)

We really went there to check on something that the builders screwed up.  The house is supposed to have a loft, but the framers started to make it into a bedroom!  Not what they wanted.  Thankfully my parents have been going out there weekly to check on the process.  Because they were able to get them to stop framing for the bedroom and they are now correcting it.

You know what, I really want a Big Ol' Piece of Chocolate Cake!!  Sad, I know, but I really want a piece.  Can you say PMS??  I swear, after I had Zach, my hormones have been out of control!  I never really 'Craved' food or anything before, but now I do.  Sweets and Salt mainly!!  I'm even thinking about stopping on the way home from work at the local fruit stand/business and picking up one of their Berry Pies to subside my craving!  I know its not a chocolate cake, but it will do.

I just wanted to say how sad it is to watch TV now.  I can't stand seeing all the sad stuff about the Hurricane and what not.  People are stranded, going crazy and doing stupid stuff, people are dead, people lost their homes and families.  Ugh, its just too sad.  I can't see anymore of it.  I have to actually flip thru the channels really fast so I don't catch anything.  Don't think I'm mean or anything, because all those people have been in my thoughts, but it is just too depressing for me to watch!

Well, I gotta run... Things to do and people to check in on :)

::HUGS::
~Jenn~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a piece of berry pie with some chocolate sauce on it?!?!  YUMMY! Sounds good to me!!!  I crave certain foods ALL the time now and they can be the oddest things such as a caramel apple with nuts.  And, that is so sweet that you miss your hubby!  AAWWWWW!  So, things have gotten "fun" in certain areas huh?  I hear ya', and I understand why you miss him.  LOL!  I personally would enjoy mine being out of the house for a weekend, but he would have to take the kids with him!  I am evil I know!  OUCH on the Charlie Horse!!  And it still hurts?!?  WOW!  Can we say Icy Hot tonight?!??!  I also don't watch any of the broadcasts about the hurricane.  I only watched about a total of 2 hours this week and don't plan on watching anymore.  It is too sad.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I HAVE CUT OFF MY TV FOR THIS REASON.  It hurts me to see others hurt.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to missing hubby, mine's in the Army and he's out in the field right now...just until next week..of course we're about to embark on our 2nd OIF tour in a few months. I don't mind a week or two here and there, but a yr is just hard, because I miss my husband and my children miss their Daddy.

We're in Germany now and we have seen quite a bit of the Katrina aftermath and it just breaks my heart. I feel a little distant from all of it, since we're not in the states, yet these kind of disaster's are shared no matter where you live/stationed. We've spent a great deal of time praying for everyone effected.

As far as the snacking..Strawberries and Angel Food cake, low points for WW's and definately hits the spot for sweet-tooth.

Christy

Anonymous said...

Awww, don't feel bad I miss my hubby when he is at work all day! :0)

I t is breaking my heart to watch all that is going on down there.  I can't even imagine.

Hope you get your cake!!!

Satcy

Anonymous said...

Awww... I think it is sweet to miss your hubby...I miss mine after he has been at work for 8 hours..can't wait for him to come home. and hmmm.. I would love a piece of cake, too..pass it on over here...lol!

Anonymous said...

Missing your hubby isn't a bad thing. I miss mine every weekend. He works 12+ hour days on the weekends. It's horrible. I'm glad you have such a strong relationship with him that it inspires you to miss him. *Smiles*

Cake?! Who said Cake!? Nope..JAE's 30 day challenge and I swore off sweets. Oh gawd....what have I done?! I can do this...it's JUST chocolate...right?

*Delusional and KNOWS it*

-Raven

Anonymous said...

I think that its sweet that you miss Derek.
Hopefully, he will be home soon.
Charlie Horses are the worst...I always have pain for 2 or 3 days after I get one, it bites!
hugs,
*K*

Anonymous said...

I get frquent charlie horses too.....well almost! lol How I cut them off before they begin is to make sure I stretch my toes up straight as I can..not to point them, but pull them up towards the front of my calf...it usually stops the charlie horse from becoming a full blown Charlie horse and there is no remnant of discomfort in the morning. I miss my DH when he is away too! Hell I miss him sometimes when he is asleep beside me! lol 19 years and it still feels like a honeymoon (most days! lol)

Anonymous said...

you won't hear me making fun.  I understand.  But cheer up, he'll be back before you know it, and in his own way, I'm sure he'll show you just how grateful he  is that you were cool and let him go out and have his fun. I don't think I'd have agreed to such a trip so easily; I'm a little bit jealous and paranoid like that. heheh.  Charlie Horses totally suck butt, too.  Good Luck to your parents with the house!  Life's too short to not have yummy food sometimes.  I hear ya bout the news coverage.  I stare at it like a train wreck is happening before my eyes, and it's just so sad.  I've been all weepy ever since I started paying attention yesterday.  Take Care! ~liz

Anonymous said...

U HAVE BEEN TAGGED COPY AND PASTE FROM MY JOURNAL  

Anonymous said...

You're not crazy for missing your husband, when Scott was in the Navy and had that 24 hour duty I always missed him. There is a sense of security when they are there. And, we miss all the other things too when they are gone ;)
He'll be here later today, woohoo.
TTYL
Hugs, Jolene

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I stopped watching the news because it was making me ill :( So, I understand what you mean!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

I had to stop watching the news too.  That stuff really gets to me.  I also feel guilty for being thankful that I don't live there...ugh.  

I think it's sweet that you miss your husband...I wish I could ship mine to Reno right now..lol

OMG....I know the charley horses you're talking about.  It leaves you limping and sore for a couple days....OUCH!!!

Luv~Heather