Tuesday, September 6, 2005

~The Doctors are Going To Love Me~

Well the doctors and our health insurance are just going to love us.

Yep, The Pickle Family will be making another apperance at the doctors office today.  Zach has an appointment at 220pm to see the doctor about possibly having an ear infection.  He is still doing the thing with his shoulder and rubbing his ear(s).  He also has been a tid-bit on the grumpy side.  So, its better to "play it safe" and have them tell us he doesn't have an ear infection then find out later he's got a real bad one!

Hopefully it will go okay... We also will get to see how much the Chunk-a-lunk is weighing.  Thats good too, because I'll be able to call his cardiologist and get his meds recalculated.  We won't be seeing him until October... So, it might be a good idea to get them refigured.

Other than that... All is well at the Pickle Jar.

I'm still hanging in on my diet... lol.  Its only the second day... But I'm looking forward to results, so I will keep my butt on it.

I'll be walking this afternoon after I get home from Zach's appointment.  I'm going to go a little further than before.  I haven't decided if I want to go for distance or time.  I'm thinking a little of both :)

Well, I have to run.  Things to do and what not.  Since I'm leaving early, I'm sure it will be wise to get my stuff done :)

Hugs,
Jenn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping the doctor finds out what is wrong with Zach. I know that was always a telltale sign for me that my kids had ear infections - if they were fussy and rubbing their ears.

Good for you for sticking through with your diet and starting your second day! You can do this!

betty

Anonymous said...

I leave town for a few days and you decide to 'diet'...what am I going to do with you???  This better not be some strange thing you found on the net.  I told you once, and I'll tell you again, no food is bad food it's how much you eat, so don't ever deny yourself something.

Or you could do what Nae does and stop taking your anxiety meds and lose a few lbs...again.  Oh wait, your not on meds..yet LMAO!!!  All those Doc appts. may make you crazy but it's totally normal.  Just thank your lucky stars you have insurance.  I think I had the sniffles once this year, lose my insurance on August 26th and right after I come down with a mega sinus infection.  Damn Karma, I know I was evil in a past life.

Hope the little guy feels better!  


~V~

Anonymous said...

Aw poor Zach!!!! I knew it once one kid gets sick the other will too...the doctors were probably expecting you to come back! lol....I hope zach feels better!  Have a good day!
TTYL
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Hope Zach starts feeling better soon!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hugs & Kisses....

((((Zach))))

Aunt Barbie Loves!!!

   @>-------

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the little Chunk A Lunk!

And no cheating!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Good for you with the walking!!  So proud of you!  You are really helping to motivate me Jenn!!! And I know, how I know, the insurance companies just love us... we went to 5 doctors last week.  Yikes.  I could have puked by the last appointment.  Eye doctor, dentist, family doctor, lab work... bla bla bla.  Sounds like Zach is doing so good other than the ear thing.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Poor little man, ear infections are the worst. I use to keep them when I was a child.
I had cotton and drops in my ears more than I didn't..lol.
Keep walking! I know that you will see lots of results soon.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

The ear infection stage....poor little guy.  Casey used to get those all the time!  I hope you can get him cleared up quickly if he does have one.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure hope it wasnt an ear infection!!!
~Tricia