Sunday, September 4, 2005

~Stopping in on Sunday~

Just wanted to stop in this afternoon and say Hello to all you wonderful people out in J-Land :)

Right now, I'm waiting for the kiddos to wake up from their naps so we (them and I) can get on our way.

We are going to my BIL and SIL's house for a BBQ.  I wasn't too up to going today, because Derek isn't going to be able to come with... Today is his first day back to work... But I am going.  One, because Derek would be mad that I didn't go to his (our) family function and Two, the in-laws would probably be upset to not see their grandchildren.

It should be good fun and good eating.  Today is my last day of eating what ever I want, because I'm going on a diet tomorrow.

I'm fed up with my body and my self control... Or lack of.

So, tomorrow I'm going to start counting points (without going to WW for weigh-ins or meetings) and I'm starting a work out regimend (sp?).

Tomorrow morning, I will be dragging my booty out of bed at 5am to go walking.  I will start small and work up.  I actually want to end up being able to Jog, but we'll see how that works out.  I'm not a runner... Never have been... But I know it burns more calories than walking.  But walking will do for now.

I'm also going to start doing crunches and what not before bed.  Um, how about 100 to start off with?  4 sets of 25??  Sounds good to me!!

I will allow myself some "wants" as in my Starbucks coffee... Non-fat... But no more sweets and make sure that I eat more lean protein and more veggies and fruit.

Tomorrow morning when I wake up, I'll weigh myself and then in two weeks I'll weigh myself again.  I will not do it every week... I will do it every two weeks from there out.

Does it sound like I have a Plan?  Well, I do... So, lets hope I can stick to it.  I'll walk 4 mornings a week Monday-Thursday and then optional Saturday and Sunday.  I just hope I can stick to it.

So, I will keep you all up to date on how I am doing, okay!  And keep your fingers crossed that I can use self control and keep up okay!

Well, as I speak, both kids have just woken up.  So, I best be going and getting them ready to go.

I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.  Today and tomorrow for us "Normal" Monda-Friday Folks :)

::Ta-ta::
~Pickles~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan! Just FYI, be careful with doing so many crunches at one time. They say that people who do more than like 60 end up messing up their form and it doesn't do much anyways. Maybe do 50 in the AM and 50 in the PM? Just a suggestion. Best wishes, I know how hard it is to get back into the swing of things!

Denielle

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I wish you the best of luck.  I need to do the same thing...ever since Autumn came, I've been eating all the good, fattening stuff.  <sigh>  I just love to eat...that's my problem.  And I've never enjoyed excercising...but, we'll see.  

Good luck, once again!

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Your entry and mine sound alike except you have a good plan and I have no energy at ALL so I haven't got that far.  My body needs total overhaul.  Maybe I'll just do your plan.  Good Luck!!  Sounds like a great plan.
Lisa
 

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good time at the BBQ!  Hope you ate some good nummy nums for me too!!!  You sound like you have a plan all worked out and it's a good one!  Don't try jogging anytime soon, keep up with the walking for awhile.  Jogging makes EVERYTHING jiggle afterall!  LOL!  You can do it, I know you can and you are young enough that it should fall right off!  ;)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

good luick with the walkin program....starting small with a plan to work up to something is the way to go....too bad we aren't a little bit closer. Maybe we could do a "fun run" together as a goal for you. That worked for me after I had Jodie,
Oh, and, Starbuck is a NEED not a WANT! You know that.   LOL
Love ya
Laura

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jenn!  you go girl! lol!  I'm going to be going right along with ya pretty soon...this baby weight really needs to come off!  Its killin my back! ok well maybe that parts just the kid...but i need to firm up here pretty soon...ug...lol
...well i'll talk to ya later!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Yay Jenn!
I know you can do it. I am going to have to get back on my diet soon. I am fed up with myself too.
I think that you have an awesome plan in store.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Oh it's Monday, and I'm enduring a food hangover. Oww.  I have to go play tag tonight!

From what I can tell, we may have to start a JLand Weightloss Support Group, LOL. Crunch away, my friend, you're fine.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the point counting & exercise.  I did WW and reached goal in 7 months (lost 13 lbs, pathetic, I know) in 2003.  It has been slowly creeping up on me for the past year, and now I am right back to where I started. I am so mad at myself...all that $$ I paid, and I am back where I began. I will start counting points this week again, not go to meetings, and hope for the best.  I wish I could just be comfortable with how I am...nah, its too much for my back.  I am walking on Sat/Sun at 6 am. The two days I can sleep late, and I am exercising...geez, what a life...take care.
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

Hey hun! Yep, sounds like you have a great plan. I've had so much going on lately that my walking has vanished but I am getting back to it starting tomorrow. Been without it for almost 4 days and I am not a happy camper. One way I found to keep on plan is to find a cheap calendar and write down how many minutes or how many miles you walk every day. This gives you a way of seeing how much you have accomplished and gives you inspiration to start again. If the calendar is big enough, keep track of what you eat on it too or get a small notebook and write down what you eat for a month. It really helps. Good luck with things hun. Contact me and we can support each other in our exercise goals. I'm with you all the way. You can do it!

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Good luck on working out and the diet!  I can never stick to an eating plan or a diet plan....something about the 2 words just make me anxious...lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

After my surgery I am going to try to get back to exercising every day. I used to train in martial arts five days a week. Kind of hard to do when you pee on yourself...so....I'll use you as inspiration!