Thursday, September 29, 2005

~Big Pimpin'~

Well shoot.  Just look at me doing all these entries today!  You would think I have nothing better to do :)

Well, suprise suprise I do... But I thought I'd take a minute of my time and Pimp a new journal out there in J-land!!

My friend from High School, Jolene, has started her own AIM Journal. 

Jolene is a SAHM who is going to school and is originally from my neck of the woods and but now living in Washington.  She lives there with her husband Scott- who was in the Navy up until this April- and their two boys, Ethan (4) and Dimitri (7mons-he was born 2 days before Zach).

She is just getting started on her Journal, so give her time to get her stuff in order... But do go by and say Hello!!  I know you all will treat her just a great as you have treated me!!

Jolene's Journal:
                        Operation Mommy Blog

Love and hugs,
~Pickles~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my journal and checking out my little Sprout.  What little beauties you have!  I can't wait until mine gets here.  

Anonymous said...

I will have to check her out when I get back from my trip next week.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing another journal for me to become addicted to. You pusher you! HEHEHE

-Raven

Anonymous said...

THE COSTUME IS SO CUTE KAYLA WAS SNOW WHITE LAST YEAR THIS YEAR I WANT HER TO BE A 50'S GIRL

Anonymous said...

Going to check it out now :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I visited and left a huge comment.  LOL  I don't know what got into me.  Anyway...thanks for the pimp!

Love,
b