Monday, September 26, 2005

~Pismo Pictures~

Hi Guys. 

I just wanted to share some pictures from our trip to Pismo.  It was wonderful and so much fun.  I can't wait for Zach and Rowan to be "just a little older" so we can experience everything... We missed out on a play that the rest of the family went to because it was too late for Zach to be up!  My kiddo goes to sleep around 8pm so he would have been a cranky monster!! 

The trip to the beach was great... As you'll all see.  I swear, I could live in that area- if I could afford it and if my family was there too!  I hope you enjoy this "photo entry"...

I am a wee-bit behind in my alerts... a total of 100 in my inbox!!  So, give me some time folks and I'll get to them!!

Oh, I wanted to say Congrats to my brother and his girlfriend... They recently got engaged... Actually last week on a cruise to Mexico!  Congrats Chris and Amy... We love you!!
                         ChrisandAmy.jpg

And now to our Pismo Pictures...
   View.jpg
This was the view from the court yard of the hotel... The weather was just beautiful and the sea air was so wonderful!
   SisandRo.jpg
This is Rowan and Sis (13) playing on the putting green on the court yard... There are a few other goodies too like a giant chess board and ping-pong tables.
   ZachNap.jpg
Zach was so worn out from the fun he fell asleep in his Aunt Tina's arms...
   MissMorgan.jpg
                                  This is Miss Morgan...
                  She didn't want to smile for her Auntie Jenn
   ZachMowhawk.jpg
                Zach getting ready to head out for the day...
                            Can you see his mohawk??
   ZMowhawk.jpg
                     Here is a better view... Isn't he cute!!
   Roandtoys.jpg
   Rowan showing off her goodies she got... She was so proud!
   Zachbeach.jpg
                   Zachary's First Time at the Beach...
           ZachonBeach.jpg
                            Hi Guys... I'm having a Blast!!!
   RoandMorganonbeach.jpg
                                Cousins and Friends...
   SisandRoonbeach.jpg
                             Rowan and Sierra (Sis)...
                Rodirtyonbeach.jpg
             Rowan all dirty from the fun down at the beach...
           I think she brought home the beach in those pants!!
   meandro.jpg
            Rowan and I had to just take a picture like this...
                                        Its "Our Thing"
   meandd.jpg
           Derek got in on the action too... Isn't he cute??
   RoMorganandZach.jpg
                               The babies of the family...
                Rowan (3.5), Morgan (2) and Zach (7mons)

Well guys... I have many a things to catch up on... Work and alerts :)  And in the time that it took to do this entry, my alerts have gone from 100 to 107!!  Have a great Monday!!

::Toodles::
~Pickles~

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Pismo looks gorgeous!  And, all the children are just precious.  I love seeing pics of them.  And, I love that pic of you and hubby.  I never knew he had earrings too!!!!  Can he wear them to work?  If so, times have definately changed huh?!  Thank you for sharing your weekend.  And, CONGRATS to that hunky brother of yours.  They "match" as a couple.  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Honey, Thank-you for these, too cute!!!

-Zach's mohawk is the best! I used to call it "The Wave" I did it with all my babies at that age.

-And, yes, your man is a handsome one. Lucky Ducky!!!

-I'm glad you had a good time, Pickle. Pismo is beautiful. Ahhhh... the memories. I hope I get the chance to go with you next month. Hope Hope, Wish Wish.

Have a Grrrrreat Day!

Barbie @>-------

Anonymous said...

Those pics are fabulous!  I adore the very last one with all the kids!!!  Looks like you guys had some serious fun!!!!  Thank you for sharing and I am sorry I havent been commenting but I havent felt real good and I have been swamped this weekend!!!!!!!

Toodles,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Looks so peaceful there.  I would love take about two weeks vacation there.  I can not help but smile when I see pictures of little Zach, there is just something special about him.
Rowan is getting so tall, she is a beauty.  I think she looks a lot like you.
I love that pink hat! I would love to see California someday.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures hun. You have some very cute kids. So glad you and the family had a blast! Welcome Back though. We missed you! {{{Hugs}}}

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Congrads to your brother and his girlfriend! They looked great in the pic!

And everyone looks like they had fun on the trip! :)


Denielle

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Love the pics, you and Derek are so cute together!!!

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jenn!
Glad you all had a great time!
Im Auntie too. HAHA Its so cute.

CONGRATS to your brother, they are a beautiful couple!
Love ya
Tricia

Anonymous said...

LOVED THE PICTURES!!!  looks like you guys had a wonderful time...gosh i miss the beach....send some south down here to the desert part of cali...lmao!!!
ttyl
<3,emily

Anonymous said...

The pictures are the cutest! I love Zach's mohawk....priceless!
I am glad that you all had a great time!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I thought that pic of your bro and his fiance was a pic of a celeb couple! They are an absolutely gorgeous couple! All the pics are great! Thanks for sharing :)
~Trica

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. Glad that Rowan felt better so you could go.

Anonymous said...

Wow....that view of the ocean is incredible!  The pictures were great.  I love the stunned look on Zach's face while he was sitting on the beach.  LOL  Oh, and did I spy some Robeez on his feet?  Aren't those wonderful?  I want to buy Autumn a new pair that fit her...her old ones are too small.  

Glad you had such a great time!

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Jenn!

Happy you had a great time and no sick kiddies  :)

It looked fantastic...

Cat

Anonymous said...

As always, a pleasure to visit your journal and see the happy family!


Glad you had a good trip!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

those pics of u and all the kids are soo cute.... :) dont u just love pismo.... :) i know i do ..and tell ur bro and his gf congrats that are a cute couple..

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!
Congrats to your brother and Amy. They are a gorgeous couple.
So about the pics of the babies.....is that the new color at your place?
hugs and welcome home!
Laura

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

looks like y'all had fun at Pismo!  huzzah! Congrats to your bro and soon-to-be-new-sis!  Exciting! RE: Alets, you should probably skip a few of my recent entries in the new blog, they're nothing but a buncha negative blah blah.  :) Liz

Anonymous said...

Pismo is beautiful!!!!! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time
Great pics...thanx for sharing...Rowan and Zach look so much alike in the last pic....just adorable!!!  Have a great week
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Your brother's fiancee looks like a model! So pretty! Great photos! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh this was the greatest entry EVER!

You guys are the cutest, for sure.

thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast....especially the little ones!  CONGRATS to your brother and his fiancee.  She's beautiful.

If you and Derek ever get the chance you need to check out Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort.  It his VERY costly, but oh so worth every penny.  http://smsr.com/

The Cliffs Resort is beautiful too.  http://cliffsresort.com/  Where did you guys stay?  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

great entry Jen...I loved all the pics..all of you are so darn cute..
~Christie