Thursday, September 29, 2005

~Six Months Ago...~

   ZachUpclose.jpg
Six Months ago today, my Son Zachary came home from the hospital for a Second Time.

Six Months ago, we were celebrating the life of our son that was almost cut short.

After a twelve day stay in the PICU at Sutter Memorial Hospital Sacramento, Zachary Justice Matthew was able to come home to be with his Mommy, Daddy and Sister.

The eleven days prior to him being released on the twelfth day were like Living Hell.

Our Son Zachary almost passed away at the age of three weeks because he had not been diagnosed with SVT- Supraventricular Tachycardia- and his body had begun to give up.

For those of you new to reading my journal and don't know exactly what I'm talking about, you can read about Zach's story here: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

Today, we celebrate our Son being happy and healthy.  We are thankful for all the wonderful people who were able to help our son and treat him.  We are thankful for the thoughts and prayers from our family and friends... And from you out there in J-land!

So, today lets celebrate the fact that Zachary is a happy and healty baby... And lets look forward to all the wonderful things he has in store!!

Happy Six Month Coming Home Zachary...

Mommy Loves You!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn~

Many more prayers coming your way to keep your son the happy healthy baby he's become!

:-D

~Jenn~
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT I KNEW THATS WHAT IT WAS

Anonymous said...

It broke my heart when i first read about how sick he was. But he made it. He is such a cute little guy and so strong. So congratulations Zach.

Anonymous said...

YAY ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

So glad he came home............

Anonymous said...

he is a miracle from god..I know he will be a special young man.
and he is so cute, I would love to just hold him and kiss his chubby cheeks.
But since I am so far away I trust you will do it for me..lol.

Anonymous said...

Little Zachary's story had me crying! I am so sorry your family had to go through that, thank god that little boy held on and fought as hard as he did. He is a beautifull child.

Anonymous said...

I cant get myself to read his full story. I dont think I have enough tissue. =(
WTG for him, and all of you making it through. He sure is a blessing, and super adorable one at that!
Hugs to you all
Tricia

Anonymous said...

God, I am so happy he's ok.
Your story brings me to tears everytime I read it,
I think you're so strong
and he is too.
Happy Six Months Zachary
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Wow~time flies, huh Jenn?!

I'm just happy he is fine today.  Going through your pregnancy, then his birth... then that last time... we were all with you every moment~hoping, wishing, praying for the best...

It sure looks like we were all heard.

He's a beautiful healthy baby :)

Hope Ro's class goes good!

Cat

Anonymous said...

yay zach!  hugs!!
<3, emily

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord above that he is a healthy lil' fella now...
God has big plans for Zach in this life... =)
The pic is just precious....look at those beautiful blue eyes!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

it was such a scary time. I am so grateful Zach is a happy, healthy, chunky-monkey today.
Laura

Anonymous said...

There sure is something about happy endings that makes it a lot easier to sleep at night!

This is one of the best stories I've gotten to share since my arrival in J-Land. Thanks, Pickle-Jenn!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I am celebrating with you all!
Great entry!
hugs,
kathi

Anonymous said...

He is my special angel.

I'm so glad to be a part of all your beautiful and precious lives.

Thank-you Jenn,

(((((Pickle)))))

Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

Great entry!  He's definitely a VERY special, lucky little guy.

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, that cutie pie Z..I just love him :) I clearly remember that time in your life, I didn't stop thinking about Zach the whole time. Look at him now-A big ol' happy baby.
Beaucoup d'Amour   (Much Love)

Anonymous said...

I'll toast to that!  This entry gave me chills.  I'm so happy little Zach is a happy, healthy, beautiful baby!

Love,
b

Anonymous said...

I remember those days vividly and I cannot imagine all you both went through worrying if Zach would make it or not.  My heart was in my throat with every email you sent to me.  HAPPY ALMOST 6 MONTHS WACKY ZACHY!!!  I am happy to have you here on this earth.  :)
Love,
Lisa