Monday, September 5, 2005

~Tweakin' The Plan~

It is the first day of my "Diet and Excersise" plan and I've already had to go and tweak it..

When my alarm went off at 5 this morning and I realized how dark it really was out side, I had to throw the plan of walking that early out of the window.  It was a good idea to walk in the morning, but dumb to think I'd be somewhat safe with it that dark outside.

Also, I had just gotten back to sleep only 45 mins before my alarm went off... So, needless to say, I need my sleep.

I will just have to face the "heat" and walk when I get home from work.  I can do it and I will do it.  And if I am smart, I'll walk on the weekends early... When it is nice and cool outside, like right now :)

Yep, when the kids get up... I'll be throwing on my tennis shoes and sweats and heading out the door for a walk!  Wish me luck :)

HUGS,
Jenn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the name of your journal! Your children are beautiful! Good luck on your weight loss efforts; its a battle, I know that, BTDT, wrote the book, LOL. (I recently took off 32 pounds for what seems like the TENTH time); I'm just hoping I can keep them off this time.

Counting points through WW is a good program - hope you have much success with it.

And you are right; it is dark at 5:00 a.m. Ever think about getting a treadmill? That's how I exercise at that early morning.

Enjoy your day!
betty
http://journals.aol.com/lv2trnscrb/Ofmini-pawsandmenopause/


Anonymous said...

*Luck *Luck!!!

Put it in your mind, keep it there and you can Do Anything!

God Speed Jenn. Love you,

Barbie @>--------
ps, sorry bout that IM bail. ming had an "accident" "next to" the cat box. ahhh.. the smell of cat piss in the morning, ewwwww........

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it really isn't safe to walk in the dark. It will be getting cooler soon, so the evenings won't be so bad.
LUCK LUCK LUCK!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it was dark outside at 5:00 a.m. until last week when I started to drive Todd to work!  LOL!  You aren't alone!  I think whenever you can get that walk in is good enough, even if it's after dinner, around 7:00 p.m. when it starts to get a little cooler.
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

yep a treadmill is good especially with the little ones...you can walk anytime...day or night..love ~Christie

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you a bit!

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm obviously late again  (trend huh?) so  I'll wish you luck with the NEXT walk. You're doing great, and I'm with ya! (well, you know what I mean...)


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I too have decided to re-vamp my life and ...my butt.  So off I went in the muggy raindrops to walk to the bus stop today to pick up the kids, without the van.  They were so not delighted and complained all the way back home.  Oh well, at least my rear end got some exercise.  Hope you got your walk.  I have another ten minutes of working out to do later on.  After I get a power nap.  I am sooooo tired.  Always when trying to workout or sew my body feels like it is ready for sleep.  WHY is that with me?  I'm trying to get more sleep but it didn't work well lastnight for me either.    Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't be walking in the dark!  Good luck to ya!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Good luck! :)
Tricia