Thursday, September 15, 2005

~Is it Friday Yet?? And I Don't Want to Be Here!~

FairyinPastel.jpg

Can you tell I really don't want to be here (at work) today?  This week has been dragging and I'm completely exhausted.

I know today will take forever to finish.  My desk at work faces the clock- not to mention there is one of the computer and on our phones- so I will be staring at it all day long.

Luckily it has been pretty busy this morning... Phones ringing off the hook and because I was by myself, it kept me busy.  Only sucky thing is is that I had a Venti Coffee this morning and I haven't been able to use the potty!!!

And boy, do I need to go... lol.  Oh! There is my MIL... Thank goodness... Gotta go :)

                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh, so much better now.  Time to hit the bottled water now...

Anyways, I'm very much excited about heading out of town tomorrow afternoon. 

You want to know what I am most excited about??  This might sound funny, but I am excited about being able to Sleep!!  I know, funny right?

But when you don't get good sleep and are up a few times a night, that is what you look forward to.  I am lame right??  lol...

Okay, I am looking forward to the massages too :)  And the Yummy Yummy dinner!!

Tomorrow also brings my hair appointment.  Goodness do I need it!  lol... But I've said that before.  Its been over two months since I've had my hair cut though, so it needs it.

Anyways...

Rowan is feeling better.  She still had a bit of a bark last night when she went to bed.  I put a humidifier in her room last night... But it was really no point because she was in my room by 1am!  Ugh.  Double Ugh because she wouldn't let me close the door to keep the "steam" in her room!

Such a stubborn, independent girl!

Reminds me of someone I know ;)

We have gotten her to understand that she is going to have to wear pants to school when it is chilly now though.  I asked her last night "What are you wearing to School on Friday?" and she answered with a smile on her face, "Pants!!"

SO, tonight, before she goes to bed we'll pick out what she'll be wearing to school tomorrow.  I'll let her pick it out and she'll wear it- well, as long as she doesn't look silly- so she'll feel like a Big Girl.  I just hope tomorrow morning we don't have another "Knock-Down-Drag-Out Fight" with her :)

And my other child is now waking up in the early morning acting like it is time to get up and have some fun!!

Early this morning, Zach woke up around 345am and was all smiles.  I tried to get him to go back to sleep, but it didn't work.  He had leaked out his diaper and his back was wet- which I didn't know until I picked him up- so I had to take care of that.  Then I got him a bottle and luckily for me, went back to sleep after that!  And he didn't wake up until 730 this morning!

Oh! Last night I watched that new show "Bones" that is on Fox.  It is usually on Tuesday nights at 8pm, but I DVR'd it.  Gotta love DVR :D  Anyways, it is a pretty good show.  I think this will be a pretty good hit...

I like shows like that.  Mystery and what not... Plus twists and then some dead bodies.  Haha.  That is what makes a good show!

Speaking of good shows, "The OC" is on tonight... So don't forget!  I hope it is a little better than the premire last week!  Give me something different... Something a little more Juicy and don't have any more Running Away crap ;)  For those who watch, you know what I mean!

Well, Derek just called me from home.  He said that his SWAT Team is being activated.  Something about a homicide suspect in the city he works for that they are going to go get.  Fun Stuff... Just hope all comes out okay for them, okay?  Their Police Department has had too much saddness in the last year for anything else to happen!

I gotta run now.  Things to do and stuff to get done.  I hope you all have a great day!

::Ta-Ta::
~Pickles~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn~

Hope you have an AWESOME time away this weekend with Hubby, you guys sound like you need it!!!  Sorry I haven't commented much lately, Ive been a busy busy girl, but I have been reading!!! :-D

~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip..

Anonymous said...

I love the OC also. Did you watch the premier of "Reunion" last week? I thought that it was pretty good and am looking forward to tonights shows. Its hard to hear the whole thing though with the kids crying off and on throughout. but you know you gotta love the kids regardless. Well have fun and I wish ya'll a great week-end get away. Anna

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE THE PICTURE. WHAT U THOUGHT ABOUT GILMORE GIRLS

Anonymous said...

Well, it is your work Friday ;)

Hope you have a great time this weekend!  Enjoy and relax.  I know since your parents have the kids, you'll not have to worry about them so much :)

Try to think like your back to the 'dating days' while you're there ;)

Gotta love ventis.....

Cat

Anonymous said...

I hate it when work is slow and it just drags I'd rather be busy....then it just doesnt seem so bad....rowan is too funny with that pants comment! lol kids...
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

Remember last week when you told us about the
premiere of the O.C. coming on?  Well, guess
what ignoramous forgot!???
Ugh!  I won't forget tonight though!
Lovish!
Conzo

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Love that graphic! :) Cant wait to hear about how your little vacation goes! I am excited for you guys too! lol
~Tricia

Anonymous said...

I can totally empathize about the whole sleep thing.  Autumn wakes up bright and early and refuses to go back to sleep.  She'll pretend like she's going to, but then she'll get bored, look up at me and grin.  One morning she even said, "psyche."  LOL  I'm guessing she's not to be speech delayed like Parker.  LOL  

I want to get my hair done too...so badly.  But, gotta save that money!  <grin>

If I don't talk to you before...have a GREAT weekend!

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about your mini vacation!!  I'm glad Rowan's coughing has gotten better.  Hopefully it stays that way :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

hair appointment?
Massages?
where do I sign up?
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a hair cut in over 2 months either...its about time!
I think I will have to do that next week when I am off from work. I have to work all weekend. :(
I hope that you have an awesome time away.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm home, reading your journal, so that means BOTH our weeks are over now! Here's a wish for a GREAT time on your weekend.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I just gotta say that is the most adorable baby ya got over there that I think I've ever seen....what a doll. =)
http://journals.aol.com/hopesingod/MySonNicholas/
Kathryn

Anonymous said...

oh goodness, the photos in the sidebar are too cute, the baby is getting so big and cuter every day!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

I hope you're enjoying your little get away this weekend. Sounds like Rowan has croup. :(
No Targets in Germany as far as I know, but we do have 2 WalMarts about 1 hr away...they're in the same town, one's a Super  WM...we haven't been there yet, though! LOL

Christy

Anonymous said...

okay, you are back.....so.....spill! How was your weekend, Jenn?    ;)
Laura