Tuesday, September 27, 2005

~Okay, This REALLY Blows~

I'm so frustrated.

I am once again taking my children to the doctors this evening.

I know, I know...

They are so going to love me there.

Zach is running at 101.7 temperature and mighty cranky... While Rowan is running a below normal temp of 97.6.  She is still coughing and I guess right now (per Derek at home) she feels like she is burning up.  SO, I'm wondering if she is running a temperature again!

-mom just IMed me, its only 97.2!!-

I'm really frustrated guys.  It seems like I can't get the Sickies out of the house!  I don't know what to do.

Plus, I'm worried about Zach.  His chest is really raspy and with this high temperature, I don't know if it will affect his heart condition or not.

Something like that or having the flu or the "runs" can easily put him back in the hospital... He has to have his meds and if he can't keep them down or "in" he'll have to go in to be put on IV.  UGH.

Can you see what I'm frustrated?

So, I guess there goes the promise of getting pictures of Rowan in her cute little outfit for gym!  Sorry guys.  Next time I suppose!

Wish us luck.  Our appointment is at 510 PT.

::Laters::
~Jenn~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, it is this time of year, so many kids are sick.
You are doing the right thing getting them to the doctor.
Let us know how they are..both are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Awww.....I hope the kids feel better soon...I've been sick the last 2 days myself with a stomach flu....the rest of the week the high is only in the 60's and 70's...so i plan on opening windows...and getting these germs lurking around here outta the house....
http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea/
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Good luck honey...unfortunately you'll probably be experiencing this every 2-4 weeks until April.

Clean your damn house LMAO!

Sorry, I'm being really snippy and cocky today!  Maybe I need to get some you-know-what tonight...that'll straighten me out!

Luv U

~V~

Anonymous said...

Get better Pickles babies......good luck coming your way!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm so sorry I wasn't around. I feel so bad.

Baby, everything will be okay. Call me as soon as you get this k?

I love you! (((Hugs & Kisses all around)))

Barbie @>--------

Anonymous said...

Dang, Jenn~I'm sorry they keep circulating...

Hope Zach gets better~I know you're worried about him.  If you're not satisfied with the doc's answer~take him to the ER.  In my opinion, they should do a chest x-ray on him just to be sure, but I know insurance and all that may not allow for one.

Hope you get some relief from the sickies soon!

Cat

Anonymous said...

oh no : (  I really hope things get better soon!
take care
<3, em

Anonymous said...

Yes, you definitely need to keep an eye on little Zachary.  Keep on Rowan too, but if she's not running a fever there's not much they can do about the cough.  I'm not playing know it all, just speaking from experience.  Casey used to cough non stop.  Not exaggerating either.  She would have like 3 seconds between coughs.  This would go on for freakin months.  They took her tonsils and it's the best thing I've ever done!  Are Rowan's tonsils enlarged??

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh Goodness....
hugs,
Kathi