Thursday, September 8, 2005

~Love to Hit the Snooze Button and New Night of TV~

Well, now that I got rid of some stupido-guy IM-ing me with Crazy things, I can get to my entry!  Geeze Psycho... Leave this gal alone!

Anyways...

I hit the snooze button on my alarm one too many times this morning.  In fact, I hit it a total of three times... But only remember hitting it twice.  Yep, I totally don't remember hitting it the first time!  How weird huh?  So, instead of waking up at my usual 540am I didn't roll out of bed until 555am!

Good thing I didn't need to wash my hair or I would have probably been late for work.  Something that can't happen because right now, I'm the only one here!!  So, if I were late... No one would be here to answer the phones and do other stuff.  Good thing they can rely on Jennifer to get the job done ;)

Okay, on to another subject before I start bitching and I hate to bitch!

I'm still feeling like caca-poopoo.  I don't know what the deal is.  My head is foggy still but my throat doesn't hurt much anymore.  My body aches a bit but other than that I'll live.  My dad did freak me out a bit and say that I might have the West Nile Virus because I got bit by a mosquito the other night!!  So, Thanks Dad for freaking me out... I just hope he isn't right!!

I also slept like Crap again last night.  I couldn't seem to get comfortable for anything!!  Then Rowan decided she was going to wake up a little after 2am, needing to go to the potty.  Well after she went, she thought she'd try to sneak into our bed... But her Daddy killed that idea and made her go to her room.  So, she cried for about 20 minutes even though I was laying in her bed with her.  It took me forever to calm her down.  Poor thing.  Still has issues about sleeping in her own bed.  Then the little butt she is woke up at 615 this morning!  I can't believe it... I could have sworn she'd be sleeping in late!!

Then Mr. Zachary decided he'd slept enough (8pm-430am) and he wanted to eat.  Soooo, who gets up to feed him??? Thats right, Me.  So, I got up and fed the little booger and then went back to bed... Tossed and Turned... You know the deal :)

I think I'm going to tell Derek that he owes me a nap this afternoon.  Yep, sounds like a pretty good idea!

So, do you guys know what comes on tonight??  Besides the new season of Football???

THE OC!!!

I'm so excited.  Okay, not really excited... But I'm tired of reruns and I want to see some good shows!!

Once again... I'm going to post some Hit Show schedules...
                       9/08/05        The OC @ 8pm Fox
                                           
Reunion @ 9pm Fox
                       9/13/05        Gilmore Girls @ 8pm The WB
                                           Supernatural  @ 9pm
                       9/15/05        Survior @ 8pm  CBS
                       9/19/05        7th Heaven @ 8pm  The WB
                                           Las Vegas @ 9pm  NBC
                                          
Medium @ 10pm  NBC
                      
9/20/05        Nip/Tuck @ 10pm  F/X
                      
9/21/05        E-Ring @ 9pm  NBC
                      
9/22/05        CSI: Las Vegas @ 9pm  NBC
                                          
ER @ 10pm  NBC
                      
9/25/05        Charmed @ 8pm  The WB
                                           
Desperate Housewives @ 9pm  ABC
                                          
Grey's Anatomy @ 10pm  ABC
                                          
Crossing Jordan @ 10pm  NBC
                      
10/5/05         One Tree Hill @ 8pm  The WB

So, tonight I'm going to be watching The OC and I think I might even hit up the new show Reunion.  That or I'll DVR it.  I might be too tired to even think of watching TV :D

I will go on my walk today... No matter how good or bad I feel.  I didn't walk yesterday and I'm going to do it today!  It should be a little bit on the cooler side today, so that should help.

I hope that in another week, on the 19th, when I weigh myself again, I'll see something different!!

Anyways...

I'm going to get a-going.  I've got 37 alerts in my book to read and then I need to get my butt working!  I hope everyone has a great Thursday... I know I will, it is my "Friday".

::Toodles::
~Pickles~

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can block "psychos" from IM-ing you. You might want to think of doing that. Just my thought, but who am I?

Anonymous said...

rest assured; one day they will sleep through the night and in their own beds; you'll have a few good years of sleep and then they will be teens coming in late at night.

hope you feel better soon

betty

Anonymous said...

OMG! you just brought back my great aunt's favorite saying: caca-peepee-poopoo, LOL. Sorry your feeling that way Chicken. But, could it also be from a lack of sleep? And, Sugar, listen to daddy. He may be right. I know.. you can go to the pediatrician again :o


oooooooooooooo ((((( OC! ))))) *YAY* I can't wait! Weeee.....

Feel Better Baby,

Barbie @>-------

Anonymous said...

gosh, I am way behind in my journal alerts.  (171)  That is what happens when you take a couple days off.

Happy reading!

Lori
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/TheYaddaYaddaBookClub

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling poorly. Hope that clears up soon. A nap this afternoon sounds like a good idea. After all we do in a day, why shouldn't we take a nap? Hope you get yours Hun. *Smiles*

-Raven

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love when days can act as Fridays?
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

I have met mothers who have relactated after drying up---and adoptive mothers who breastfed...it does take time and determination, but it is well worth it. Even if the baby does not receive all the nutrition it needs from the mother alone, any human milk is better than formula!  The easiest way is to attach the baby to the breast whenever it needs to suck---don't use a pacifier--and also using a breast pump to stimulate the milk will help.  La Leche League can give you local help with this. Believe it or not--some MEN have been able to breastfeed!

I hope you start feeling better, sweetie.


Anonymous said...

Go to the doctor!!!!

              ~K

Anonymous said...

Happy "friday" get well soon!

btw hows zach feeling?  I hope his meds are helping...sounds like you'll be needing something next huh? I hop not!

well ttyl!

<3, em

Anonymous said...

Hey Pickles :) Thanks for dropping by my journal & thanks for the positive vibes. I've heard many great things about you from Barb {is she cool or what?!}.

Your kids are adorable!!! Even if they keep you up all night ; ).
Hope you feel better soon! {Caca-poopoo is never good.}

Happy Thursday ~Ann

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!  The OC comes on tonight!
WOW!  Thanks for letting me know!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I just can't believ ethat 7th Heaven is STILL running strong after all these years..it is a GREAT show though

Anonymous said...

Oh 7th Heaven! It's one show that we get over here! We get ER too, not sure when the new seasons for both of them will start though. We get Las Vegas, which I like, but doesn't bother me not to see. I don't like CSI it's just too bloody. I don't like Survivor and they've been advertising it like mad over here and I guess there's a guy from my college town on it this year, Manhattan, Kansas. Need to check it out, maybe it's an old boyfriend! LOL

I liked Desperate Housewives and loved Grey's Anatomy and Crossing Jordan...haven't heard if they'll be on here or not.

I'm watching far less tv and being so much more active living here! By the time we move back to the states, I'm going to be one in shape woman!!!

Enjoy your tv programming! LOL OH...you are missing a couple of the best shows on tv btw!! Extreme Home MakeOver and West Wing!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! The O.C. was great last night, wasn't it? The new show that came on afterwards, Reunion, was pretty good. Its definitely going to be a new favorite of mine I think. I'm already looking forward to next Thursday night's shows. The only thing about it though is that I missed Big Brothers House last night because it aired the same time that the O.C. did. I had to choose between the two. : {  Oh well1 The O.C. won. LOL Let me know what you thought about the Reunion if you watched it. Thanks. Anna

Anonymous said...

IM's can be interesting, lol.  
And that's why I'm always "away."  I've mentioned before, and I'll say it again, if there is 'angel' anywhere in the screen name, they usually.....aren't.  :p
Hope you feel better soon, girlie!  Hot tea and a nap, that is what ya need!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Whew....you got a lot of shows that you're watching this season...lol  I think I have 2.  I always so I'm going to watch this show and that one and I never do.  I forget about it and kick myself after the fact.

Hope you got a nap in and that you're feeling better :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better.  And yes, I'd say the hubby definitely owes you a nap!  My goodness...I don't know how you managed to sleep at all.  LOL  

I'm really looking forward to some new shows too.  Gray's Anatomy is one of my faves...and House.  I love both.  And, of course, CSI and SVU.  You should watch Cold Case...if you like the other shows, you'll love this one.  

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Love the colors...

BUT! (((Where's the entry?!)))

Missed ya Baby Girl...

I'mmmmm Baaaaack! Weeeeee.....

*wink*

Anonymous said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I need to buy the second season of OC!!! I missed Reunion too :( Was it good?? I'll hopefully watch it this week!! :)
~Tricia