Wednesday, September 7, 2005

~Feeling Like Poo~

I'm feeling like Poo guys.

Really, I don't know what happened.  I was feeling So good yesterday afternoon and once I got home from my walk and sat down, I realized I wasn't feeling as great as I thought I was.

All of the sudden, my throat starts hurting... My head starts hurting and my nose gets all stuffed up.

I slept like crap last night.  Tossed and Turned.

Couldn't swallow for nothing.  It totally ticked me off.

I woke up this morning feeling like Poo.  Nice word imagery there huh?  Well, it is the truth :)

Now, my throat doesn't hurt too much.  But my nose is still stuffy and that icky feeling of something running down your throat is bothering me... Yuck! 

Not even my Venti Non-Fat Pumpkin Spice Latte is helping me feel better.  Actually, it made me feel kind of worse driving in to work.  Almost like I wanted to throw up!  And I hate that feeling...

I just hope as the day progresses that I start to feel better and better.

I keep telling myself... "Get through this day and tomorrow and you'll be off for three days"... So, I am going to get through today :D

Really though, I think it might all be allergies.  It has been windy yesterday and today, so I'm hoping it is that and not me getting a cold.  It just came on too quick for a cold, ya know?

Oh well, I'll get over it!!!  I'm a Trooper... Haha.

Anywho... Enough of me bitching and complaining!  I hate it when I do that!

Derek starts his days off today.  But of course, my dear dear husband doesn't know what a day off is and he is out serving some warrants after only having maybe 4 hours of sleep this morning.  Oh well, OT means extra $$ in our pockets... And we can always use that :D

We are planning on going to Costco today and picking up a few things.  I also want to hit up a Seafood store and buy some fish... That is if I can't find some at Costco.  I've been wanting fish bad and Nae made me want it even more with her picture in her J!!  Hopefully I can find something to make... Or I'll just have to fly over to PA and get some from Nae ;)

Last night I called the place, Wine and Roses, that Derek and I will be staying at next weekend to book some massages for us!  Unfortunetly, they don't do Couple Massages... But I was able to book two massages at the same time.  So, we'll check in there at the hotel around 3pm and get massages at 4pm!  Woo Hoo!  Whole 60 minute ones too!  Nice huh?  I guess you gotta treat yourself every once in a while!

Well, time to run.  I've got a big ol' stack of papers to go through here at work and a bunch of alerts in my In-Box to get to :)

Have a Great Wednesday my Friends!
~Pickles~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet it is a sinus infectiion..I would call the dr and get antibottics..can't have you sick this weekend..Hope you feel better..

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

: (   :p:::::::  : (

Be good to you today. And if they have Shark or Tuna, get that, Nummy!! Plus, it will help with the sickies.

Love you Kiddo. Get Better!! ((((Hugs)))))

Barbie @>---------

Anonymous said...

Ya know, it sounds like your getting what I had....I'll pray for ya that it's just allergies!  I went three days where I couldn't bend over without one nostril filling up, and the other one spilling out..not good when your changing dirty diapers for a living!  4 kids came in today after the 4 day weekend, with coughs..yipee.  TB ward here at my place again, Jules will catch it just in time for her first dance clas next week, that's how it always goes.  My kids get the raw end of the stick with every illness.  Kids come in before Christmas with it, my guys have it for Christmas!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OOO, that felt good to let out, even if I didn't really make a sound!

~Hope ya catch some fish ~

~V~

P.S.  I get massages every night...well every night Bill wants sex, so yeah prety much every night LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Get you some allergy over the counter meds, gurlie! You don't want to be sick on your weekend away!!
Feel better!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I have the same feeling in my "froat" (as Emma says), all gooky and a bit sore.  Maybe it's just the change in the weather or allergies going around.  I do hope you feel better though woman!!!!!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!  Seems like everyone I know and quite a few J-landers are having colds and allergy problems.  Feel better soon!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Feel better, Pickles!!

Maybe you picked something up from the doc's office with Zach?  Never know with kids' germs :)

Hope you have a great time on your weekend away!!

Cat

Anonymous said...

Oh sucky...i hope you feel better soon!!!!  Just think about that massage! lol
ttyl!
<3, em

Anonymous said...

It seems this stuffy nose, sore throat thing is going around.  
Just try to get some rest this weekend...you're probably a
little run-down, being a busy momma and all.  I hope you're
feeling better soon, girl!!  

Love,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Scarlett is going through the same thing!
I hope she doesn't give it to me!
Feel better soon Jen!
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hello, found your journal again after losing it once! Sorry I stopped by just as you were feeling like poo. Get better soon and I'll come back next time.
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know how it is...the kids get sick, then they pass it on to Mom, at some point.   Just sharing the joy!
Hope you feel better soon, all of you :)
Anna

Anonymous said...

My daughter has severe allergies right now. She is taking Benadryl, allegra, Nasocort and pseudonephrine....seems to help her sleep...

Anonymous said...

It's probably just allergies.  I have a stuffy nose with that nast postnasal drip too...YUCK!  Hope you get to feeling better soon.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Yay for massages!! :)
~Tricia