Monday, November 8, 2004

Cravings....

So yeah, I went to the grocery store and spent about $80 on food for the house...  Mostly dinner stuff with a few goodies... Like Chocolate Milk for Rowan and some other stuff....

But get this... I DIDN'T want anything that I bought for dinner.  I realized right as I was pulling away from the store that nothing sounded good to me now that I was leaving.  I didn't want chicken... I didn't want something made with hamburger...

I didn't want any of it...

What I did want was pretty obvious to me...

JACK N THE BOX TACOS and a JUMBO JACK!!!

What the heezy?????

I thought I couldn't live with anything else but that for dinner... Man, was I right ;)  LOL.

So, I caved... I know, I'm bad... But what can I say, I'm almost 6 months pregnant and I gotta have what I want!!! AND NOW!!!!   ::giggle::

Just thought I'd share with you all....

I bet tomorrow will be something different... But you never know...

HUGS TO ALL!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennifer, you craved in! You were talking such a good talk...but then I did love Taco Bell myself! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ohh I remember that I juat had to HAVE Taco Bell all the time when I was pregnant.  Glad you got what you wanted..LOL  

~Heather~

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! My Cravings:

W/ Brando: Salami & Applesause
W/ Ry Guy: Everything Spicey and Malted Milk Balls
W/ Casey Wayne: Rootbeer

I love Jack! *wink* BK has the same exact tacos. weee.....

Hun, I grew up in Santa Maria. Have a Fansastic time in Pismo! Barbie~


Anonymous said...

I remember those cravings all too well! lol. And they won't stop until you get what your craving!
btw~ Are you SURE the chocolate was for Princess Rowan? :::giggling:::  ;-)
HUGS,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Give into the cravings woman!  It's the only time in your life you have a good reason for them, so use it!  :)  I craved apples with Bethany (apple ANYTHING, real ones, apple gum, apple candy, etc.), Brownie sundaes with mint chocolate chip ice cream with Matthew (every night too!), and tuna fish sandwiches with Emma.  So, you see, you aren't that weird at all!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is a hoot! I do the same thing and I am NOT pregnant! I can spend a fortune at the store and drive thru somewhere on the way home for dinner! I mean...I am gonna be too tired to cook after I put all those darn groceries away any how...right?

Anonymous said...

I ate  lots of meat with Sam and spicey foods.  ESPECIALLY Taco Bell.  Every Friday at lunch time after I got my paycheck, off to Taco Bell!! LOL  HUGS