Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Things That Make You Go Hmm...

Things that make you go "Hmm"...

How can people drive in the fog or the heavy rain with out turning on their lights?  I just don't understand that.  Not only does it help you see them, but it would also help them see... Right???

How come people slam on their breaks on the freeway when the see a Highway Patrol on the side of the road with a car that is already pulled over?  Its not like he is going to jump into his car and come after them... He already has a car pulled over.... Aaahhhh

How come when you are at the grocery store, in the line for the checkout and another checker comes over and says, "I'll help the next customer down here", and every other person besides the the 'next customer' goes to that lane?  What part of "the next customer" do people not understand?

*****Going to stop my "Hmm-ing" right now... Or you could call it my "B****ing...*****

Anywho...

So, our breakthru with Miss Rowan has seemed to hit a wall.  She did go to sleep in her bed last night... But she didn't make it as long last night than she had before.  She went to sleep in her room around 10pm and she ended up waking up at 1245am!!  UGH.  And there was no way she was going to go back to sleep in her bed... I think she had a bad dream or something because her crying was different than her normal whiny cry.  So, she ended up in our bed for the rest of the night... Oh well, we'll just try again tonight.

I swear, I could have killed the Hubby last night.  He made some really great dinner last night (homemade lasagna) and cleaned the house... But around 730pm last night, he decides that he is going to go to work to check his supena (sp?) box to make sure he didn't have court this morning.  Mind you, he was supposed to stop and get me a Rootbeer Float from A&W on the way back (yum yum... been craving those)... Well, when 9pm rolled around and he still wasn't home, I called his cell.  Yeah, can you guess where he was??  Yep, at the back of the PD BS-ing with his friends.  I mentioned to him that he'd be gone already for an hour and a half and he throws out "But there has been sooo much happening since I've been gone"... Mind you, he is just talking about him being gone this weekend and he had just been at work on Thursday!!  UGH.  Men.  So, needless to say, I didn't get my Rootbeer Float and he didn't return home until 950pm!!  Aaarrggg....

Still gotta love him :D

Tonight I'm going to some kind of jewelry party with my Mom... Of course Miss Rowan will be with us.  I guess this is some kind of new fad, like the charm bracelets or something.  It is supposed to be something like imposter I'll let you all know how it is... And if I purchased anything cute... LOL.

                          ***** Christmas Eve is 38 Days Away *****

Just a friendly reminder for all of you out there (hehe... Lisa... I'm just as big of a procrastinator as everyone else... )

Speaking of Christmas... My Hubby already wants to put our Christmas stuff up this week.  Is he crazy???  He really wants to have it all up for Thanksgiving, because we are having it our house... And because he works the four days before Thanksgiving, he wants to do it this week!!  I'm sure by Friday or Saturday, it will start to look like Christmas in my house!  How funny...

Well, I need to run.  I have too much to do today... I hope all have a great Tuesday.

HUGS TO ALL... JENNIFER

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I go Hmmmmm about the same things!
I totally understand hubby with the PD. I had to go to the jail on saturday nite after being gone to see what had went on and who had been arrested! lol

Hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hummmm.....i'm all over the "next coustemer" thing!! arrruggg, some people, SHEEZ!!!!

Hell Honey, let the hubby put them up. Fun for you, Fun for him, and More Fun for Rowan.

    YA ONLY LIVE ONCE!

Weeeee......

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! nice spelling huh? hummmm...CUSTOMER!!! Yikes! dodotedo...

weee..........

Anonymous said...

I have wondered about those exact same "hmmm" questions myself.  I've been to one of those jewelry parties before and they have some VERY cute things.  Hope you have a good time :)

Luv~heather

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness these same things bother me too! It drives me crazy to see someone driving in the fog or heavy rain with no headlights on...i can barely see them until i'm right up on them!! Crazy idiots....and the grocery line? oh my, don't even get me started, ha!
Rowan will come around she just has to get used to it. I'm having a time as well getting carly to stay in her toddler bed. :(
HUGS and BLESSINGS ,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

MEN!, haha.  If only they had to go through pregnancy cravings maybe (big maybe) they'd get it.
take it easy~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

How DARE he not bring you home that A&W rootbeer float!!!!  The nerve of him!!!!!  Doesn't he understand that you are pregnant and you NEED, HAVE TO HAVE it when you WANT it?!?!  LOL!  I sent my poor hubby out every single night for mint chocolate chip brownie hot fudge sundaes, no whipped cream, no cherry, but salted peanuts, every single night of my entire pregnancy with Matthew, so I understand!!  Hope the party was a good one and that you bought something pretty!  I refuse to set up my Christmas stuff until the day AFTER Thanksgiving at least by the way!  ;)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

HOw about those people who drive with no lights on after dark?  ~~ Robyn

Anonymous said...

OK, here's my Hmmm I've always wondered about but Im sure it's quite silly...How come we pay for our water...and we pay for our water heater, BUT we have to also pay for the cold water coming out that we aren't using WAITING for the hot water!!?? LOL....silly, I know...

Getting your girl to sleep in her own bed is going ot be tough...I'd check out some sights on the internet if I were you....That would make it the easiest possible..I started giving my girl rewards when she slept in her bed...LOL..Like if she slept in there for a week, she'd get ice cream on Friday, ANY kind she wanted!! LOL

Have a wonderful weekend, and take care,

Jackie

http://journals.aol.com/jgalarza879/SmallTownLife/