Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday Sunday...

First of all, I just wanted to let you know that my brother's game yesterday evening turned out to be okay... He said he did have to do some fighting against the boards, but nothing too bad.  They even tied up the game in the last minute!!  Woo Hoo.  I think I would rather tie a game than loose... But that is just me.  So, in the end, they won one, tied two and lost one.  Not bad, not bad... Especially for them missing one of their key players due to a broken wrist.  So, YEAH UC DAVIS!!!

I just love Lazy Day Sunday's... Let me tell you... We didn't get out of bed until 9am this morning.  Then we had breakfast and once the Hubby/Daddy was awake (he worked last night), we were right back in bed, watching football with him!  LOL.  And then... Miss Rowan and I ended up falling asleep for about an hour!!  Can you understand how great that is??  What a lovely lazy day.

We did get up around noon to get ready to go meet my parents, brother and his girlfriend for lunch.  We all (yes, all 3 of us!!) met them at the local Mexican resturant and enjoyed a very yummy meal.  Luckily, both Rowan and I didn't finish our meals, so that is what we will be enjoying for dinner too!  Haha.  Hey, why cook when its just the two of us, ya know?

This week is going to be one hectic week.  I have to work Monday and Tuesday... With a doctors appointmen on Tuesday afternoon.  Luckily, my MIL told me to take Wednesday off so I could prepare for Thanksgiving day... But in between all that, I have to clean house and get stuff for Turkey Day.  Be it the food itself or enough place mats for 14 adults and 4 children!!  AHHHH.

 Thanksgiving is 4 Days Away!!!!

*tag by Tag Lounge*

So, I'm hoping I won't go crazy within the next few days... And that I'm actually going to be able to get on and check my emails and post a few entries.... I'm sure everyone can understand how hectic the Holidays are...

Tonight I'm just going to sit back and relax.  Okay, relax as much as I can with a 'almost three' year old running around and a house to clean!  LOL.  I wish I could just light a fire and sit on the couch because it is really chilly here... And the wind is just crazy... But I don't think that will happen any time soon.  Maybe closer to 8pm when my shows come on... But not now.

I should be off this computer and what not... Cleaning and doing laundry, but hey, I don't wanna.  :D

Oh yes, I think I'm prefecting the scruntchie/wind blown/sexy look!  LOL.  The hubby even gave me a complimant about how he liked it that way.  Usually the hubby just keeps his thoughts about my hair to himself, but I guess he really liked it this way or I wouldn't have heard otherwise.  So... I guess I'm going to need to wear it this way a little more often.  Plus, it is soooo easy.  I will be able to do it at 615 in the morning and still look like I did something to my hair  ::hehe::

Okay dokie... I better be a running now.  Miss Rowan is asking if I will sit with her and watch her new Mickey Christmas movie... BTW, its too cute!!  People of all ages will enjoy this movie!

Oh yes...

 Christmas Eve is Only 33 Days Away!!!

*tag by Tag Lounge- AuburnRayne*

HUGS TO ALL.... Have a Great Week!!!

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good deal with the UC turney! game tie'er is great..game winner is better *wink*....NEXT TIME for sure! WooHoo!

you are a very lucky chica! hmmm...but you also got a lot on your plate this week.

Be Good to yourself kiddo! Happy Thanksgiving, barb~

Anonymous said...

Glad the game went well, and you got have a lazy day...Oh, I know how great a nap is when you have a toddler!! LOL
Best of luck with work and preparing for your big meal!! I know the cleaning will be the worst, but have fun with it!~! :)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

How do you get the Graphis on your journal like that.  There so cute!  

Anonymous said...

Umm I mean Graphics.. :)  heheh

Anonymous said...

Emma wants that Mickey Mouse movie too and I believe my MIL bought it for her.  I bet I will be watching it more than I want to very soon!  :)  Hey, I sat through Barney a million times when Bethany was younger, so I can deal with this one!  Glad you had a lazy Sunday, you deserve to have those every once in awhile!  Especially with all the craziness that will be happening this week.
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  6 months pregnant was right about when I started to enjoy being pregnant.  I miss that part!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend....I hear ya on the busy week and cleaning and all that crap.  

Luv~heather

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best this holiday season,(maybe you can get a few min. to yourself and relax).LOL .I know time is hard to come by so I'll be praying for you and all your cooking and getting ready for family.



          Lots of Hugs
                    and Holiday Wishes
                        Kim Thomas
kthomas2624@yahoo.com
              Please write back if you get an chance.