Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Just A Quick Update

I thought I'd try GREEN since I really don't use it often... If you guys don't like it, let me know... Because I'm not sure if I do :D

My doctors appointment this afternoon went very well.  I gained 3lbs total... Putting me at gaining only 8lbs of the 12lbs I originally lost.  I guess the doctor isn't worried... Maybe its because I have all the extra padding on me already that I'm not gaining the same as I did with Rowan... LOL.

Zachary's heartbeat was about 145/150.  He told me it was a very strong heartbeat and it sounded great.  My measurements were right along where they should be (25 weeks) and my blood pressure was lower than last time 127/68.

All looks well.  I'm still scheduled to go for another Ultra Sound on the 1st to check Zachary's kidneys.  Again, the doctor told me not to worry.  That he hasn't actually seen anything need to be done due to the kidney's being somewhat dilated.  He then repeated that they don't start to be concerned until they are around 10-12mm and Zack's is/was only at 3-5mm.

I go again on Dec 14th for a check up and to let me know about the results from the U/S.  He said if anything was major that they might just tell me there or he would call me... But again reasured me and told me not to worry.

So, I guess that means I'm not going to worry....

He also told me that my pressure and ligament pain was normal.  As long as I wasn't bleeding (too much info??) or having too many contractions, to again, not to worry.  Maybe get a support belt and make sure that there is plenty of movement from the baby after I have the pressure/pain... And let me tell you, Zack is a mover... Haha.

Well, I can't think of too much else to update on.  I didn't do much cleaning today... I feel worn down.  Plus, I know if I cleaned too much tonight... There would be another mess or the same one to clean up tomorrow... Lol.  So, thats what I have planned for tomorrow.  WOO HOO.

Hope all have a great evening... I'll try to update tomorrow... If not... I'll definetly send my Thanksgiving Wishes on Thursday...

 

HUGS TO ALL...

oh yes... Thanks for all the wonderful comments I've been getting too!

tag by Tag Lounge

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok girl did I miss something...when did you decide on the name Zachary?  That;s my youngest son name  Zachary chase.......WE call him zach or the full name  
Or zachary crackery...because that is how he used to say his name  we he was a little baby cute huh
Donna In texas http://journals.aol.com/lacaza3/sweepingthecobwebsofmymind/

Anonymous said...

That's the one bad thing about being a stame at home mom...Its kinda like a factory worker..You work your butt off, then go in the next day and it's the same 'ol mess again...repition, repition, repition...LOL..Glad the Dr. visit went good!!((HUGS))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Just one teeny bit of advise..even if the doctor doesn't call with good news, be sure to call them anyway. Sometimes they get busy or whatever and forget to call. Better safe than sorry.

Hugs,
heather

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving.i started reading your journal a week ago i enjoyit.

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you mention a support belt, because it made me remember that I had to wear one when I was pregnant with Matthew!  It's a pain in the butt when you have to go to the bathroom, but it is soooo worth it!  It's like a mini-gurdle to hold your tummy up so it's not pulling along with gravity.  It's worth the price to get one that's for sure!  Glad everything is looking great with Zachy!  And, be ready, if he's a mover now, he will be when he comes out too!  Ahh, the joys of little boys!  Hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad your doctor's appointment went well!!  I've seen those support belts, but never worn one.  It may be worth looking into though :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I am glad that baby Zachary is doing well! I like the green...you should use it more often!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear lil' Zachary is doing good ;-)  Those support belts help, so it's a good investment! My belly was so huge with carly that i had no choice but to wear one and it lifts up your belly and relieves the baby pressure from your organs.
Have a great day and take it easy!
HUGS,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Wow i remmeber when i went through all that.....My son Tyler was born March 23rd, at 3:41 am...he was a 10lb 7oz baby boy......I'm 20 by the way...its def hard, cant believe your having your sencond....good luck....and nice journal the green is great for the hoildays.

Anonymous said...

Your comments about the support belt make me think of my maternal grandmother's story about using some kind of "support girdle" to wrap around her when she was pregnant with my mother to support the weight of her belly.  She said it was a life saver and really helped her so much.  She said she didn't understand why women weren't using them decades later.  Evidently, they are using them now.  My grandmother isn't living anymore, but your story did make me think of her comments, so I'm glad to hear that what was so great for my grandmother in Louisville, Kentucky in 1921 is still helping women out today!!

Sandra
starlady11@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the baby.  Thinking of you!!  HUGS