Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday, Friday.... FRRRIIIIIDAAAYYYY!!!

So, I don't really know why I should be so excited about the weekend starting.  I'm not really going to be able to spend any time with the Hubby this weekend and I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a lot of cleaning too... So why be excited?  I don't know.  I just guess the weekend is something to look forward to.

Anywho...

The Hubby and I put up all of our Christmas stuff today.  Yes, I said it... We put everything up.  Actually, not everything, because the Village still isn't up... But pretty much all of our stuff is out and looking very festive!

Our tree is decorated and our stocking are hung... Now, all we have to do is wait the 35 days until Christmas to wait and see what ends up under the tree and in the stockings!!  Woo Hoo.  I can't freaking wait... And I'm pretty sure our family will be suprised to see a Christmas motif instead of Thanksgiving decorations on Thanksgiving day... Oh well... Its more fun the Christmas way if you ask me!

Also, my mom and I went and got our hair done.  I put some blonde highlights in the front to apease my hubby and give my hair some dimentions.  Now now... I didn't do the blonde just for my hubby people... I did it for me too... But I think he begging for the blonde wife he married did help my decision too... LOL.  The hair dresser also did my hair a little different today.  She decided she was going to try to scruntch my hair.  And it actually turned out good.  So, what did I do?  I bought the spray gel from her and now I'm going to try to do it on my own!!  Haha.  Lets just see how good I can do it...

Rowan and I had dinner at my parents house tonight.  The hubby was out doing some more drug/gang work, so I thought we'd spend some time with them.  I'm not kidding you all, he is seriously working all four of his days off some how.  At least he is getting paid for what he did last night, tonight and tomorrow.  He had a SWAT presention at the local high school on Wednesday and they told him he wasn't getting paid for it!  What the heezy is that???  Working on his day off, but doesn't get any pay.  I could have flipped a lid when he told me that.

Oh well... More funds towards the Christmas shopping I suppose... Whatever that means :(

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get the hubby up and about and head to one of my brother's hockey games.  They are in a tourney in a neighboring town (no driving hours away for me, thank you!!  not after last time!!) so I thought we all would go and see.  If I can't drag him out of bed, I still figure Miss Rowan and I will go.  She loves to see her Uncle! 

Well, that is it for now... Hope all have a great weekend... I'll update tomorrow.

HUGS TO ALL...

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its great you have your xmas decor up early,..seems there is never enough time to enjoy the decorations once they are up.. so the extra days should be nice for ya.. :) Melaney
http://journals.aol.com/healthyatheart/SomethingLikeLifeOrIsIt/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in the Top Five!  I stopped by to see what your journal is like and I know that it is one I will enjoy. I will be sure to stop by and read your entries.
Micheyle

Anonymous said...

Oh...and one more thing...Your daughter is beautiful!!  

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got your Christmas stuff up..That's my plan for the week to come...And no pay for working?@?@...That's nutso if you ask me...LOL...Enjoy the hockey game, even if hubby doesn't go!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

It's great to see pics in here...love the pic of Rowan at the beach, great angle...(The shadow pic is cool too...) I'm jealous that you still can enjoy the beach, winter has arrived here....

I've seen alot of people decorating early this year for Christmas.... getting me in the mood.  Thinking maybe we'll deck the halls the day after Thanksgiving.  Christmas is so fun with little ones around who *believe*....

Glad all is going smoothly with your pregnancy, and HEY, congrats on being on the Editor's pick list this week.... Always nice to see a familiar face up there...  : )

 

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your journal for some time now, glad to see you in the top 5!  I think I knew it was coming, eventually!  LOL

Anonymous said...

Hair "scrunching" is much easier than just blowing it dry straight and I am sure you are going to LOVE doing it that way from now on!  It's a messy, but yet sexy look that I love to do with my hair from time to time too.  I bet your new blonde streaks look gorgeous!  And, I only keep my hair red FOR my hubby, so don't feel like you have to explain WHY you put the blonde highlights in!  I understand!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratz on making on of the top five journals!  That picture of your daughter at the beach is really cool with the angle and everything.  Keep up with the journal it's getting really good.

Anonymous said...

By the way i just saw your baby names and i am leaning towards Blake or Christian

Anonymous said...

....so, the hubby is DEA, i didn't know that. hummm...or remember anyway, dodotedo. how fun to have evrything done and so festive. i can't wait 'till i get back from my bro's to set up mine. weeee...

Please don't pop a lid, or a kid for that matter, it's tooooo sooooon! *wink*

So much Love to you and your's. Happy Saturday, Barbie~

Anonymous said...

oops,

(((((((GO TEAM)))))))

weee......................

Anonymous said...

I like to scrunch my hair, but I'm in the habit of drying it so by the time I think about it....it's too late for that.  Oh Well.  

Hope you have a good time at your brothers game :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

You know, I've seen a lot of Christmas decorations up already with folks Christmas tree lights glowing thru the windows as you pass by.  We have begun our decorating too.  It takes all weekend and then some.  (No one comes here to eat Thanksgiving so we can get away with it.)