Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Just Some Babling....

I'm wanting to do something different today... I think I'll do the green colored font again.  It seemed to go over okay last time, so... Today will be a green day.  For everything :D

I'm just planning on rambling today.  I really don't have much to fill everybody in on.  I was bad last night and went to Jack in the Box for dinner.  Rowan didn't help by asking for a Hamburger with Cheese either.  So, it was hamburgers with cheese for dinner.  I really was suprised that I didn't each as much as I had planned.  I got myself the Jumbo Jack meal and two tacos (because I LOVE THEM TACOS!!!)... And I was only able to eat half the hamburger and my tacos.  No fries either.  Weird.  I guess Mr. Zachary is getting a little bigger and making my stomach smaller... How nice.

Speaking of getting bigger.  I thought I'd share a belly picture again.  This time its at 26 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  Here ya go :D

belly2.jpg

Man is that belly big or what???  LOL.  I guess it is true about getting bigger the second time around.... Plus, I feel so much lower than I was with Rowan.  Guess its always a little bit different huh?

Right now I'm enjoying my first bagel with cream cheese AND strawberry jam.  Its pretty yummy too.  I'm usually just a cream cheese kind of gal, but I thought I'd try something different this morning.  I think I'll have to go this route again sometime... Hahaha.

See, I told you I was just rambling today...

Tonight I'm planning on sitting on the couch and folding laundry all night long.  Mind you, I will be watching "Gilmore Girls" and "One Tree Hill" while I do it though.  Gotta keep up on my shows... LOL.  I'm sure Miss Rowan and I will enjoy a great meal of left overs... And then maybe a chocolate shake or something yummy like that.  Hehe.  Me so bad ;)

Babyitscold.gif

Let me tell you... It is freezing outside today.  I'm not kidding either.  When I left my house this morning, it was a whole 30 degrees!  Aaaahhh.  Poor Princess was wrapped up in her winter jacket, pj's and blanket and was still saying, "Mommy its coldy".  Poor girl... And it is supposed to be like this the rest of the week.  With lows in the low 30's and highs in the low 50's.  So not usual here.

Tomorrow I go for my ultra sound to check on Zachary's kidneys.  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.  I'm excited to see how big he has gotten... But nervous about knowing if his kidneys are bigger and I'm nervous about having to drink all that water again!!!  I hate it drinking all that water... It sucks.  I will definetly let you all know how it goes tomorrow evening though.  I promise.

Oh, I wanted to share a picture of our Christmas tree before I headed out for the day.  I'm really not going anywhere, since I'm already here at the wonderful Pickle Plant... But you all get what I mean.  So, here is our lovely Christmas tree...

Christmastree.jpg

Its not a great picture and the cat has messed up the skirt and the stuffed animals that the Hubby put down there... But it will do for now.

I hope you all have a wonderful day... Enjoy!!

HUGS TO ALL....

XmasbearJennifer.jpg

PS.... Christmas Eve is only 24 days away!!

*tag by Tag Lounge*

Please head over to Kathi's journal today and leave her some love... She has lost a friend... Someone who gave his life to help our country... God Bless him and his family... Thinking of you Kathi!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....:::seeing your big belly..lol:::
I'll be with ya soon, don't worry, but you'll be popping it out by then too!! My belly got a lot bigger with #2, so Lord help with #3 coming!! LOL..I think because our belly is already stretched, that it just takes up all that space and then some!! :)

Take care and enjoy that bagel..MAN does that sound good right now!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

                        Hi Jennifer,
I really enjoy reading your journal.  I wish you all the best with your ultra sound.  You look great for almost 27 weeks.  
                         Susan

Anonymous said...

AWWWW...Jennifer....thank you so much for remembering me. This has made me appreciate the fact that Anthony is out of there much much more. Your belly looks so cute! I cant wait to hear how the ultra sound goes tomorrow. I am sure that everything will be fine!

hugs and love,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Awww Pickle~

thankx for sharing the pics from this entry and the one below. ((very festive, all of you. especially Zachary, wow! too cute!)

Good luck today. God bless, barbie
ps, it's way coldy here too, weird...

Anonymous said...

Be sure to let us know how the ultrasound goes!!  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!

Awhhhh that pregnant belly...how I do not miss it...LOL  You don't have much longer to go.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww let us know how the ultra goes Your j-land pal Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow! look at that belly!  ::giggle:: I bet Zachary is gonna be pretty good sized :-)
Beautiful Tree! I'm trying to get my furniture moved around to make room for ours. Hopefully we can get it up tomorrow evening.
I made my rounds to kathi's place.Very sad indeed :-(
Shes blessed to have you as a friend.
Daryls' friends and family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs & Blessings,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Awww, your belly is so cute!!!  I love those preggo bellies!!!  Big, small, low, high, I don't care, I just envy them and love them so much!  Can I touch it?  Hee-hee!  Have to tease you on that one!  ;)  I've been meaning to tell you that Bethany has been watching repeats of "Gilmore Girls" every single day now and she has gotten me addicted to it now!  We don't watch the "new" stuff yet because we have to get caught up with all the background stuff first.  But, I have to tell you, I love Luke!  I kept asking Bethany "Does he have hair under that hat or what?" because I already have a bald guy, didn't want to be drooling over another!  LOL!  Nice to know that yes he does!  :)  
Hugs and love, Lisa