Monday, November 8, 2004

Monday Oh No's....

It's Monday... And my day has already been filled with "Oh No's"!!

The hubby wanted me to wake him up at 8am so he could get up and be at court by 9am.

I didn't remember to call him until just about 5 minutes ago... And that would make the time 8:35am!!!  Oh No.  I'm such a horrible wife ::giggle:: 

Hey, that is what an alarm clock is for... I can't always remember everything :)

Another "Oh No" was for Miss Rowan...

She received this little beanie-bear type stuffed cat from her "Auntie" for Halloween and has taken a liking to it... She seems to want to take it every where with her and has even named it Stinker (one of our cats' names)...

Well, this morning, she couldn't find it and she didn't want to leave the house with out it.  So, I tried to bribe her with other stuff... And it was basically a big Oh No because she wasn't going with out it.  Finally, as I'm heading out the door, I decide to check the den and it is in there!! WOO HOO.  She was very happy and even laughed.  Haha.  All ended well...

Oh yes... I did find something to eat last night.  My mom and dad are changing their diet to a more European diet (pasta, olive oil and less read meat)... So, my mom was telling me what they were having and I decided to bite off that.  I sauted some onion in a pan, took a can of stewed tomatos (Italian style) and some tomato paste (to thicken it up) and made a sauce.  Then I just put that over some pasta and had me some spaghetti :)  LOL.  It was pretty tasty... And a little healthier than going and getting fast food.

Today I'm definetly going to the grocery store... We need some food in the house.  I figure I'll pick up just what we need and that is about it... ::wishing paid day was here::  But I'll just get enough to have dinner for the next couple of nights, cause I don't have to worry about this weekend...

CAUSE WE ARE HEADING TO PISMO.... WOO HOO....

Well, because it is Monday morning and that I have plenty to do... I'm going to take the cue and head out and hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

HUGS TO ALL...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun filled morning! lol. Mine started out an "OH NO" day too but it's turned around alittle, hope yours has too ;-)
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I"ve had an Oh No day all day so far.........<sigh>  Happy Monday to you!  Have a great day! :-)
~JerseyGirl

Anonymous said...

Hello this is my first time in ur journal wow such humor i love it. I can indentify in a minor way ( other side of that whole pregnancy melt down( Grandpa's view) ) lol
i am still giggling  good work  i love it i have to read more i added u to my every day list and i am going to add u as well to my list of people to read in my journal i got ur name via a comment u made to alilcountrycharm.  Wonderful to hear such compassion.
In  Respect and Friendship
Aaron.
http://journals.aol.com/whisperoangels2/JUSTMEMISERYANDCOMPANY/
 

PS> please  do a cut and paste of ur journal entry  so u can pass it that way too. thanks. that makes it so easy for all of us to share  thanks.. Aaron.

Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky girl! I LOVE PISMO! I am assuming that is Pismo Beach CA right? It's so beautiful there! HAVE FUN!
:)
Jen

Anonymous said...

Ugh, you just reminded me ... I have like NO food in my fridge ... with the exception of every condiment imaginable!!!  Time to go grocery shopping!!

Kasey

Anonymous said...

this was very very nice the pictures also cute little girl..