Monday, November 22, 2004

Monday....

Whats coming next?? Better be prepared! :D

*tag by Tag Lounge*

I swear, what is it with Mondays?  Why do they have to be so wack or hectic when there isn't anything important going on?  I just don't get it?

I would have to say that every Monday I feel like I'm being pulled in every direction and that I can't seem to stay on focus.  Today it seems to be just a little bit worse.

It might be because of the Holiday coming up... Did I mention that

                     **** Thanksgiving is only 3 days away ****

So yeah, maybe my mind is on other things besides the Pickle Factory.  I have to make sure that I have enough food and room for 14 adults and 4 children (from the ages of 1-12!!).  I have to make sure my house is clean and that it stays that way.  And I just have to make sure that everyone will be happy happy on the Special Turkey Day and that I don't have some kind of melt down between now and then!

Then I have the ever growing belly that seems to make me very uncomfortable at times.  Don't get me wrong... I love being pregnant and totally enjoy caring a baby.  But lately, I have so much pressure and ligament pain, that it is starting to bother me.  Thankfully I go to the doctors tomorrow... I think I'll be mentioning this all to him.  Unfortunetly, I don't think there will be anything for me to do besides endure it and drink plenty of water.  I even got an email update today (I sign up for pregnancy updates) that stated that I'd be having more pelvic pressure and ligament pain now that I'm getting further along.  Woo Hoo.  I just don't remember having that pain this early in my pregnancy with Rowan.  But like they say, you don't carry the same way everytime... And believe me, I'm not.  I'm totally carring lower than I did with Rowan and I'm all baby... Ah, the joys of pregnancy.  But I do love it... Especially when Zachary is moving around in my belly :D  Only about 13-14 weeks left!!!

Enough talk about my belly....

Well, I know that this isn't much of an entry... But suprisingly, I do have some work today even with the plant being shut down this week (Yes!! We in the office still have to work!!).  So, I must be going.  I hope all have a wonderful week!

HUGS TO ALL....

*tag by Tag Lounge*

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had all that pain and pressure when I was pregnant.  I usually took Tylenol for it.  Other than that....until the baby comes...you're stuck with it girlfriend..lol  I think we all stress out about making the Holidays perfect...don't worry though because everything will fall into place.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well.  I hate Mondays personally.   HUGS

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a pick of the week! Looks like you have a perfect little family.
Adam
http://journals.aol.com/pawsadam/chester

Anonymous said...

3 days!! 3 days!!! LOL...You'll do fine...But have patience with the pulling in 10 places thing...Its stress from having a get-together..(((HUGS))) for your wonderful week to come!!

And girl, Im only 4 months, and Im already having ligament pains when I twist in certain ways...LOL..And yep, every pregnancy is different..(wishing I was all baby...hee hee)

Anonymous said...

I hope that tuesday is better!!
I hate nights where you walk in the door at work and everything is crazy!
Talk to you soon!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Tell me, when isn't it crazy when you work fulltime and have a child?!  I think everyday is a Monday!!!  And, man, I would LOVE to feel those aches and pains again of pregnancy!  Even though they are not fun, the end result is so wonderful you forget about them immediately!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my monday too :-(  Hope those aches and pains aren't too bad, i remember them all "too" well. Have hubby give you a nice slow message after a warm bath ;-) That always helps ::giggle::  
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Pickle!!

i'll wave Hi as i drive by okay *wink*

don't do too much. i love ya babe, barbie~

Anonymous said...

I have heard that a chiropractor can adjust you to help with the pain. I wish I had known that when I was pregnant.

I guess you all have chosen Zachary..I love it!

Happy turkey day!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

i love this..how do you put stuff in your jounal like all the cool pics and everything???
I need help!

you guys ROCK!
who the hell is the tag team...I want lessons?>