Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let the Countdown Begin!!

              givethanks.jpgtag lounge

Well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm counting down the hours before my family starts pouring into my home.  I've been cleaning pretty much all day with breaks... Let me tell you, there have been some breaks.  Haha.

cleaningdoll.gifThe only thing that I've really put off cleaning-cleaning is the kitchen.  I know we'll make breakfast and lunch and work on the turkeys tomorrow, so that is something I don't want to clean spotless and then have to go back again.  I did sweep the floors, but tomorrow I'll have to do that again and then mop.  Woo Hoo.  Maybe I can get the hubby to do that.

I'll trade him... I'll clean our bathroom and what not and he can mop the floors.  That doesn't sound that bad does it?  All he pretty much has to do tomorrow is clean the den, fold laundry (I can't stand it!!!) and mop the floors... Yeah, I think he'll go for that trade.  Haha.

Now that Thanksgiving is pretty much here... We can truly start the count down on Christmas.  So, just for you folks that I don't want Santa sneaking up on  SneakingSanta.gif Christmas Eve is only 30 days away!!!  Hehe... Are we ready yet??

Well, until tomorrow folks... I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you all enjoy spending time with your family and friends and that your dinners are awesome!!

HUGS TO YOU AND YOURS....

 Jennifer

*tags from Tag Lounge*

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOY, am I bad about leaving the laundry in the dryer until I need them...LOL...Then "refrshing them" to wear..HAHA..My worst is the darn DISHES!! ACK!! (hint to Santa.....DISHWASHER!! LOL)

Im glad you got most of the cleaning done, and BOY are you smart. I probably would have cleaned the kitchen, then got frustrated when i repeated it tomorrow!! Best of Luck!! ((HUGS))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Good for you having hubby do your "dirty" work!  Hee-hee!  Have a wonderful day tomorrow with ALL of your relatives!!  Hope the fried turkey comes out good and all the other things that go along with it!  Tomorrow night I want you to put your feet up and give a big sigh and say "Phew, we did it!".  Now you can officially start the countdown to Christmas too!  :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your growing family!
Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I dont want to even think about christmas being a month away....ekk..

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Am I ready for Christmas...ummmm....NO!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Luv~heather

Anonymous said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!! Get some rest too.

Hugs and love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Good gracious nothing gets done here for Christmas until the last minute!  LOL  Hope you have a wonderful holiday.  HUGS