Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Icky Wednesday...

It is icky this morning... It rained last night, so the roads are nasty and the weather is nasty and it just looks plain nasty outside.  Its an Icky Wednesday if you ask me.

This morning, I was soo rushed.  I hate being rushed.  And it wasn't like I didn't get up in enough time either.  I was up in plenty enough time.  But this morning, I had to deal with Rowan being up too.  So, that ment I had to get myself ready and try to deal with her (and get her stuff ready while she was with me instead of while she is asleep as normal)... Mind you, the Daddy was awake, but not helping.... UGH... I also needed to iron my shirt.  Get this, I asked my Hubby if he'd do it... And he replied that it was too cold to get out of bed to do it (as I'm standing there with a towel and wet head)... So, I start to do it.  And what does he do???  He gets up and goes onto the computer!!!  But I thought it was toooo cold to get up!  UGH.

MEN!  You can't live with them and you can't live with out them... right??

Don't get me wrong... I love my Hubby to death... I even came home yesterday to a clean house and a fire in the fireplace.  How nice is that??  But hey, if it is too cold to get up to iron my shirt... Then it is too cold to get up and get on the comp.  HAHA.

So, basically, it is an Icky Wednesday because I wasn't able to do my hair and I had to deal with a cranky child that was up way too early for her own good.

Anywho...

I can't believe how many comments I got about the baby name entry.  I think that is the most I have ever gotten!  LOL.  I do appreciate all the ideas and thoughts on the names that we are looking at.  Unfortunetly, the Hubby isn't really wanting to talk names at this point.  He says it is too early to talk names.  I told him we only have 15-16 weeks (scheduled c-sections usually happen at 38-39weeks along)... And he said when we get to about 5 weeks out we'll start talking!  What is that madness???  I want a name and I want it soon!!  LOL.  I guess I'm just impatient.  I guess I'll stick to calling the baby "Little Man" or "Whatshisname" :D

Man, I'm doing a lot of complaining right now in this entry... So, I'll take that as my cue to leave.  Haha.  I hope everyone has a Fab Wednesday... And not an ICKY one like me.

HUGS TO ALL... Will update later if need be and if in a better mood :)

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by  my journal! I have to agree 100% about the men statement!!!! ~Robin  

Anonymous said...

LOL! MEN! UGH!  Can't live with 'em can't live with 'em....so true so true! Remember that next time HE needs something ironed...haha!
Extra ((HUGS)) 4 u 2day,
~Angel