Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Christmas Name!

                                              SantaGlass.gif

Angel over at "A Lil Country Charm" has this quiz that is going around J-Land in her latest entry...

So, I thought I'd play along and check out what my Secret Christmas name is.... Drum roll please... BUM BUM BUM... And Jennifer's Secret Christmas name is:

                                Lovable Monster-Fairy

Haha.  How funny is that?  Now it is your turn to go find out your Secret Christmas name and let me know what it is too....

HUGS TO ALL...

XmasLightsFlashingJennifer.gif

*tags from Tag Lounge*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My secret Christmas name is "Lucky Horny Elf"  LOL
                        Susan

Anonymous said...

I am gonna have to check that out!!!

Anonymous said...

Mine is:  AHEM....."Loveable Horny Stockings"

Luv~heather

Anonymous said...

Love your graphics there so christmasy ;-)
That was a cute name too~ thanks for playing.
Hugs!
~Angel