Wednesday, December 1, 2004

It's December!!

                                        DecemberCalendar.jpg

Its December Baby!!!  Oh yeah... December is a great month.  Winter finally comes to the Central Valley (and boy has it hit hard)... Christmas Eve and Christmas are just around the corner... And New Years Eve is just a hop-skip-jump away.

Plus, with December here... It only means a matter of weeks before our new addition arrives.... The count down is now to just about 12 weeks.  Woo Hoo.  It is getting very exciting.  After the holidays, we will definetly be preparing big time for Mr. Zachary :D

Last night was totally a bore... Except for my conversation with Lisa.  That lady is hilarious.  She was telling me all about her daughter Emma wanting Pickles at the grocery store and what not... She kept me entertained for quite a while... Laughing pretty much the whole time too.

Miss Rowan and I enjoyed a dinner of spagehtti and then a dessert of chocolate milk shakes... Yum Yum.  I spruced up my spagehtti sauce that I stole from my mom (hehe) by putting some onions and zuccinni into it.  It was pretty tasty if I do say so myself.  I can't wait to have the left overs for lunch... Haha.

I did get to watch my shows last night.  Boy, do I love "Gilmore Girls"... But "One Tree Hill" kinda made me angry... Grrr... I didn't do my laundry folding though.  Naughty girl that I am :D  Haha.  I was pretty lazy last night... I'm sure the hubby wasn't too pleased about coming home to a messy house last night at 230am!  Oh well... I'll clean tonight when I get home.

expecting.bmp I do have to go for my ultra sound today at 345pm.  I thought my appt was at 330pm which would mean that I'd have to be there at 315pm... But I guess its at 345pm.  Ugh.  Which means its even later and the fact that I have to drink 25oz of water and not go to the bathroom is going to kill me!!!  I swear, I already have the smallest bladder in the world and to have to hold 25oz of water is really going to be hard on me!  Argh.  And then to have to hold that water and have them press on my big ol' belly with out peeing myself... Oh no... Definetly hard.  Wish me luck!!  Haha.

Oh, for all you military people out there... We could use your help.  One of my hubby's good buddies decided after being out of the military for 5 years that he wanted to re-enlist.  Well, he and his family are now in Germany and we just received a card from them with their address.  Well, for some reason it doesn't seem correct to us.  Maybe its because we don't know how to address mail going outside the country, but I thought you had to have the city, country and continent with zip on the mail.  The wife only put the city and the continent with zip.  I guess if she did that, its correct, but it just seems different.  Plus, does anyone know if you have to have extra postage when mailing outside the country???  (yes, I'm blonde... and never sent mail outside the country!!)

tink.gif The perfect blonde... Haha

It is really chilly here today.  According to Weatherbug.com it is a whole 29 degrees right now.  Can you believe it??  Not only did we have ice and frost on everything but we also had fog.  Geeze, could we just have one of those at a time please???  Come on now... How much can we take??

It was really cold last night too and I had to leave the dog outside.  I felt sooo bad.  See, the other day, Hubby's dog got into the peanut oil (from the deep fried turkey) and became really sick.  He was throwing up and had it coming out the other end too.  Well, last night, when I let in our Lola Dog (as Princess calls her) I started smelling this funk.  I was cooking dinner, so I didn't really pay attention to wear it was coming from.  Well, Rowan came into the kitchen and said, "Lola Stinky... ewww".  So I called Lola in and all of the sudden I was overwhelemed by this stench.  I guess she had been in Tango's kenel that day and walked in his 'mess'.  So, I ended up having to send her outside in the freezing cold... But I just couldn't handle the smell.  Eww Eww Eww.  Don't worry though.  I did let her in when we went to bed... But she just wasn't allowed onto our bed... Haha. Darn Dogs.

                                                      pawglitter.bmp

Well, I have got to get some work done.  I do have to leave a little early (again!!) today so I need to get working.  I hope all have a wonderful Wednesday.

HUGS TO ALL...

MerryxmasJennifer.jpg

*tags by Tag Lounge*

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dog got into peanut oil and my dog got into season salt hahaha. It was everywhere, pups man what are they thinking lol!! Well let us know how the ultra sound went and have fun not trying to pee on yourself your j-land pal Heather

Anonymous said...

Yes it does cost more to send outside hte country.  I've never posted to Germany, so I haven't a clue, but it costs me $1.40 to send a letter to Jordan and $2.10 to send to Nigeria.  It's nothing outrageous until you ship packages :)

Have a great day!

Cat

Anonymous said...

I hope the water drinking goes well..lol

email the address...it DOES NOT cost me any extra to send mail to Iraq....I will be able to tell if you send me the address if it will cost more or not!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I think the address all depends on whether or not it's an APO or not.  I had to pay extra when it didn't have APO...whatever that means..LOL

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

WELL, i don't think it takes extra postage....And as far as the city and continent, that sounds right, from the addresses to Iraq I have seen...Im sure they'll return it to you if they have a problem!! LOL...And spaghetti sound so yummy right now!! LOL

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet thing, i remember only too well about having to hold that water, yikes!!....and that was 15yrs ago, sheez!! whew..i also remember the relief when they let me let the flood gates open. :o : )

good luck! much love kiddo! barbie~

Anonymous said...

Ugggh I remember those days of drinking that gallon of water and then coming in so they could press on your belly!  I didn't even enjoy seeing the pics of the baby, I just wanted to RUSH to the bathroom the entire time!!  I hope everything went well (I have 23 more alerts to go, so I am probably dating myself and you probably have another entry in here already) and that your little man's kidney's are doing okay.  Glad I made you laugh last night with Emma's antics at the grocery store!!!  It was nice to talk to you and share stories.  And, it was nice to talk to you AGAIN today!!!  How much fun was that?!  Hee-hee!  Poor doggies, getting into the peanut oil and then into the poop!  Ewwwwwww!  Okay, gonna go read other alerts now to see if you updated!!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa