Saturday, December 4, 2004

Saturday Blah's...

                           babyfairy.jpg

Today is definetly a blah day... It has been since the time I went to sleep last night to the time I sat down to do this entry.  Most of our Saturday has been spent in bed.  We are just being lazy butts... Its now almost 115pm and we are still in our PJ's.  See, I told you... Its a Saturday Blah Day.

Miss Rowan and I were up at 915 this morning. She is always hungry right when she gets up so I decided to make some pancakes and bacon for all of us for breakfast.  I just love pancakes... And then eating them in bed makes them even better.  So, we suprised the Daddy/Hubby with breakfast in bed and decided just to stay there from then on!  LOL. 

Unfortunetly, right when we were all about ready to take a "triple nap"... Hubby got a call on his cell asking when he'd be in to work.  Mind you... Today is his day off.  Yep, you heard me.  He is again working today... Gone already mind you.  Has been since 1230pm.  This is the man that didn't get home from work last night until 230am!  Ugh.  I don't know how he does it...

Poor Miss Rowan woke up from her nap (if you can call sleeping for 45mins a nap) to find that her Daddy had already left.  That didn't make her too happy.  Right when she was telling me that she wanted to come back, he did.  He forgot something.  So, she got to see him go and gave him a kiss.  I don't think that was the best thing for the poor baby girl... She broke down crying and told him not to go.  How sad!!  After her crying was done, she found his beanie cap that he had left on the bed and started to cuddle with it!!  Um, yeah, needless to say, that made this one hormonal mom start to cry to!  Can you imagine the both of us in bed crying!!!  Oh goodness... What a blah day!

Last night did get better though.  My friend Amy came over to hang out.  We ended up watching episodes from the first season of "Gilmore Girls", "Raising Helen" and eating quesadillas (sp?).  Not much, but Rowan sure does love spending time with her Auntie Amy and I enjoy the adult conversations :D  Oh yes, and we did enjoy the chocolate cake too.  YUM YUM.  ::its calling my name::

I'm hoping tonight that we'll be able to go spend some time with my parents.  Rowan has been wanting to see her YaYa and Grandpa.  If we do go over there, I'm definetly stopping at Starbucks and treating myself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I had one the other day and it was delish!  I just have to remember to swirl it a litte bit when I get closer to the bottom.  I got a mouth full of the pumpkin spice the other morning... and that can sure kill the good vibes from the coffee :D

Well, I can't really think of much else to ramble about... Our day and I'm sure the rest of our weekend will be pretty much blah.  LOL.  I'm such in a poopy mood.  Maybe a shower and fresh clothes will make both Rowan and I feel better :D

Have a great weekend ya'll...

HUGS....

blackfushia.jpg

*tags provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in a poopy mood too, so don't feel bad. I even ran to the grocery store in gray work out pants and t shirt..and NO MAKEUP!!! I never do that. I have washed the dishes, so that is an accomplishment..lol
hugs.
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I here ya on the blah day...same over here. I could just crawl right back into bed and stay fora  few days :)
And pumpkin spice lattes -- yummy yummy!! I love the gingerbread spice!!

~Danielle

http://journals.aol.com/danielled1/Everybodyknows/

Anonymous said...

So, do you take "triple" showers too?  Hee-hee, had to ask that one!  ;)  Poor Miss Rowan crying because her Daddy has to be gone so much.  And, Poor Mrs. Jennifer crying because Miss Rowan is crying and because her hubby is gone.  It's okay to cry sometimes though, it lets all that frustration over him working so much out and then you will be nicer to him.  When I learn to do that I will let you know!  LOL!  Sorry it was a poopy day your way.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

It's blah here too.  I'm going to bed, Casey is spending the night at a friends :( and hubby is on my last nerve.  Hope we'll all be in a better mood tomorrow...lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like me today. I got to sleep in (yay) and I'm still slinking around in my night shirt. I need to clean up the living room so we can put up the tree today. Think I'll have some Gino's pizza rolls first. LOL

Anonymous said...

A hot shower always helps me!! And Awww...both of you guys crying in the bed....Sad but it sounds so cute..LOL

I think your hubby needs to just tell them NO sometime and stay home..LOL..Family time is so important..which Im sure he hates doing it, but it helps you financially, so there are goods and bads both ways:)