Tuesday, December 14, 2004

-Answering Questions-

Okay, I received two sets of questions this evening...

From Kathi~

1). Are you and Hubby planning on having more babies after Zachary?

*As of right now, no, we aren't.  We figure we have two hands and we'll have two babies.  But you never know... Plus, we are both so young (him 24 and I am 22), things might change somewhere down the road... So, you never know :D

2). Where did you find Rowan's name?

*I found Rowan's name in an Anne Rice book, "The Witching Hour".  Actually, my mom did, but because she wasn't going to have anymore kids (hehe) I figured I'd name my daughter that... And I did.  It happens to have an Irish heritage, which I have... Plus, it had a witchy-strong willed-independent feeling about it... And Rowan has definetly turned out like that...

3). If you could have one dream job, what would it be?

*Sorry, but my dream job really wasn't working at a Pickle Factory... lol.  Although I do love my job and the people I work for, I've always wanted to be in Law Enforcement.  Haha.  How ironic was it that I married a cop??  But because my Hubby is already one, there is no way I'd make my kids have two parents that work crazy shifts... Another reason why I won't be a nurse or a paramedic.

From Fuzslady~

1). How did you meet your husband?

*Okay, this would definetly have to be a whole entry to itself... But I try to make it short.  I met my husband while we were both still in high school and had an on-again-off-again kind of relationship.  We originally met at the local grocery store where he worked... I was walking down the aisle with my mom and knocked somethingover as he was coming down the opposite way, and he made fun of me.  Basically, he was the 'bad-boy' I'd always run to when I got bored with my 'good-boy' boyfriends... lol.  Sorry, but it is the truth.  We lost touch after he graduated (plus I didn't want anything to do with him) and somehow, while he was going through the police academy, I sent a mass-email out (which was sent to him) and he emailed me back... From then, it is as they say, "History".

2). How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?

*With Rowan, it was utter shock and totally unexpected.  I was 19 and in school, the Hubby was just barely on the police force and only 21.  So... It was unexpected, but not unwanted... Definetly not.  With this pregnancy, we were trying.  And after one miscarriage, to find out we were pregnant, we were happy, but hesitant.  Very excited though!!

3). What 3 things would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island, besides your family of course?

*A good book, something to start fire and some food... Pretty basic, huh?

Great questions you guys... I can't wait to answer more...

HUGS,

Jennifer

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A boy and agirl...and a miscarriage in between...MAN, I had the same things!! LOL


Rown IS such a rare name...That was a good question..LOL...

And my next entry is answering the "how did you meet your hubby" question too...LOL...I love hearing about that...Isn't it funny how things work out..and when you look back, you would have NEVER guessed it to work out this way...:)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

thanks for answering them!!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great questions (and answers)!
That's really cool how you got Rowans name ;-)
It IS ironic that you wanted to be in law enforcement & hubby is a cop. Fate works in mysterious ways doesn't it?

Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Just trying to catch up here and noticed you found out you were going to have a BOY! And I LOVE the name you chose. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Glad things with his kidneys are okay now. PRAISE GOD!
Beautiful Blessings are coming yoru way!
Love and hugs,
Jen