Thursday, December 2, 2004

Updates

                        thankupinkstars.gif

First of all, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that sent well wishes for Tango... He is doing well and will get better.  He did have surgery yesterday afternoon to tack his stomach and correct his intestines.  The poor boy came home last night and was so drugged up... We actually put him in the guest bathroom and had the door open... He didn't care.  A cat could have laid down next to him and he wouldn't have noticed.  LOL.  He went back to the vet's office this morning to be hooked up to IV's and given a morphine patch for the day.  He'll be home tonight... Sleeping in the nice warm house... And I'll be the care giver.

The Hubby was able to take last night off because he had to take care of Tango.  But because he couldn't find another officer to cover his shift this evening, he has to work.  I know he will be calling the house every 30 minutes to check up on him tonight... Lol.  What a worried Daddy he will be.  But I can take care of the dog very well, thank you :D

So, again, thank you for all your well wishes... It truly means a lot to know that there are caring people out there.

Anywho...

My ultra sound went well yesterday.  I was able to drink all 25oz of water and not pee myself.  LOL.  By the time that I did get into the room, I had to go really badly though.  So, the tech took the pictures of my cervic and some other ones really quickly and then let me go use the restroom.  Let me tell you... I've never peed so long in my life!!  I thought I was never going to finish... LOL.  I know its probably too much info... But I was seriously cracking myself up with how much I had to pee!

                                      CarebearGlobe.bmp

Well, our Little Man is defintely still a Little Man.  LOL.  I made sure I got a picture to prove it to all our relatives that were having a problem with the last picture we provided them with :D  Zachary does still have dilated kidneys, unfortunetly.  The tech there said she had seen it much worse and that she didn't know how severe it is, but its still there.  She did say that most of the time the problem corrects itself after birth and they just monitor it with sonograms and what not.  She did also mention that it is VERY COMMON in boys.  I guess a lot of the times they get blockages in the urethra and thats why the kidneys can back up... Also, they get blockages in the tubes coming down from the kidneys into the bladder.  So.... We'll see what the doctor says when I go again on the 14th.  Like I mentioned before, I'm not going to worry until the doctor tells me to.  But he also did say that he has never seen one so bad that they had to intervene will the baby was still inside the uterus.  That is always a plus :D

                              princess-s.gif

Tonight is gymnastics night for Princess Rowan.  She seems very excited about it lately.  I think its because she is getting older and so much better at it.  Soon, she will be moving up to a class where I won't be able to be with her anymore.  No Mommy~n~Me class... :(  She is becoming a "Big Girl" as she likes to mention to me now.  She even told me she was going to go to gym tonight, after she took a nap!!  What almost-3 year old tells you that she'll be taking a nap before doing something???  What a precious girl she is...

                                          Northpole.gif

Christmas is coming very quickly.  I had another package delivered last night from Old Navy.  I contains some presents for family and then some Christmas PJ's for the Hubby (a gift for Christmas Eve), Rowan and myself.  Every year I try to get new Christmas PJ's to wear on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.  Just a little tradition that I have wanted to get rolling.  Last year I just bought some for Rowan and our nieces... But this year, its all about us :D  Haha.

And just a reminder...

Christmas Eve is only 22 days away...

Well, I have to get going and do some work.  Yeah, I know.. Isn't that what work is all about?  Lol.  I hope everyone has a great day... I'm sure I'll be around later to let you know how everything is going!

HUGS TO ALL.... Jennifer

3snowmen.gif

*tags by Tag Lounge*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I glad you didnt pee hahahah!! I hope everything goes well for Tango, he sounds like he is good hands, I am sorry that the hubby had to work, is Tango a Police dog?

Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like the dog is doing good, and the baby is doing good!! YAY..and youll have a boy and a girl..how wonderful...:)...We are blessed aren't we?.Some women have 3 or 4 kids waiting for one or the other...LOL

Take care!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope that his kidneys will get better soon! :) Mel

Anonymous said...

Blessings Pickle...

Happy Day!

(((Big Hug)))

barbie~

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Tango and baby Zachary are doing well! Our pets are part of the family too. Don't know what i would do without them sometimes! I bet hubby had a hard time watching him go through all that. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers ;-) Hope Princess  Rowan has a great time at gymnastics tonight! I can't wait until shortcake is old enough to do all those girly things!
Hugs & Blessings Jennifer,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Tango is doing well and will make a full recovery!  YAY....it's still a little man...LOL  I have heard of the kidneys being dilated a lot with little boys.  You're doing the right thing by not stressing about it until the DR tells you to.  I'm sure everything will be fine.  Hope Rowan has a good time at gymnastics tonight.  You know how I LOVE your little reminders about how close Christmas is.  It just reminds me about how close I am to NOT having Christmas shopping done...LOL

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Tango is doing good.
I dont think that you should worry about the baby's kidneys, Im sure that they will correct themselves. Good thing that you didnt pee yourself!! lol
I always get new pj's on christmas eve too, from my mom!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You are the first person I've read that gets new PJs for everyone to wear on Christmas Eve/Day like me! LOL Do they all match? I buy us all matching ones from the Disney Store. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad Tango is doing better and will be home for some TLC!  Nothing makes someone feel better than being home and getting that full attention from people who love you.  Glad the ultrasound went well even if Zachary's kidneys are dialated a bit still.  As the doc said though, don't worry about it.  It's just the way things progress while in the womb and I am sure once he is "out" in this crazy world, he will be just fine!  You will have to post some ultrasound pics!  I love to look at them and figure them out!  :)  Love the idea about the matching P.J.'s on Christmas morning!  I should have thought about that like 13 years ago!  Darnit!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear that Tango made it through his surgery allright! I'll continue to think of him :-)

Jenn