Friday, December 3, 2004

Rambles

Hangingheart.gifThe Hubby is gone again tonight... Working as usual.  I know I should be used to it, but sometimes we ( I ) miss him so much that its a really downer when he leaves.  At least I know he'll be home sometime this weekend.....

We did have a nice afternoon with him though before he left.  I made a nice lunch (instead of heading to some fast food joint) and we watched the shows from last night that I DVR'd for him.  We just basically had "Triple Time". 

We have this thing where we'll (Hubby, Rowan and myself) do a "Triple Hug" or "Triple Kiss" and so, that is why I called our time together this afternoon "Triple Time".  I guess in a few weeks, it won't be "Triple Anything"... Hmm, thats something that will have to take some getting used to...

                                    love.jpg

Its a lazy day today... I did get some cleaning done, but I'm just not up to much.  I know it has to be done, but I feel so runned down lately.  Hey, I guess it could be because I'm close to 7 months pregnant... But you never know ;)  At least the kitchen and the front room are clean.  That way, if anyone stops by unexpectedly (which I never can understand!) I won't feel too embarrassed.  They'll just have to except the fact that I'm my PJ's already... Haha

Oh, speaking of PJ's.  I had a few comments about getting PJ's for Christmas.  I don't get matching ones for us all- I can never find any that I know we'll all like- so, I just get Christmas themed ones.  Miss Rowan is getting a pink and green pair with candy canes on them.  How cute will that be?  I'll definetly have to take some pics.

Well, Miss Rowan and I made a chocolate cake earlier and it needs to be frosted.  Yum Yum.  I'm definetly in a sweets mood today... So, I better be careful.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday evening and a great weekend!

SilverGlitterHearts.gifHUGS TO ALL.... Jennifer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it must be hard for hubby to be gone so much, but I am glad that you and Rowan got to spend the afternoon together with him.
If someone stops by unexpected and they dont like the fact that you are in your pj's....tell them to call first next time...lol

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Ive been having DOWN and major UP days myself..And LOL about the front two rooms being clean..I was doing that too up until Tuesday..LOL..Just kept all the doors closed!! HA

The jammies thing is too cute...Thats a great annual thing to do..Plus that way you get new ones every year!! YAY!! ;)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I share your feelins about the hubby bein gone all the time, my hubby is always at work too. :( I manage thought like you. Well take it easy. and I make sure my living room and kitchen are clean if nothing else for the same reason hahaha

Anonymous said...

That is funny about the "triple time".  Even though we have three children, we always kiss each other "two times" or hug each other "two times".  It's an OCD thing I think I gave to the kids.  I have a problem with odd numbers!  Hee-hee!  And, thanks for clearing up the p.j. thing, I thought you were all lookin' like the L.L. Bean calendar is matching longjohns or something!  That would be a cute pic don't you think!  That cake sounds gooooood by the way!  Darnit, I forgot to get my good ole' Devil Dogs for my midnight snack tonight!  Wonder what's in my candy dish . . .   :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. Joey is usually gone most weeks. Usually 3weeks of every month. It really stinks :-(
Luckily, he'll be here tonight though.
I think princess rowan will look just darling in her christmas pj's. Be sure to get that picture ;-)
HUgs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

awwwww.....

thinking of you...

God Bless & Sleep Sweet, barbie~

Anonymous said...

The jammie idea is really cute.  I get Casey some every year.  If I brought home X-mas jammies for hubby he would look at me like I was nuts.  He wouldn't wear them..lol

Hope you have a good night :)  Enjoy the chocolate cake!!

Luv~Heather