Monday, December 13, 2004

Hey Santa, I'm Ready....

                        HappyHolidaysSnowman.bmp

Hey Santa... Christmas Eve is only 11 days away... Are you ready?  Because I know I am. 

Yep folks... You heard me right.  I'm all ready for Christmas!  I've got all my presents wrapped and under the tree (minus a few of Rowans that I couldn't do infront of her yesterday) and all the gifts bought!  Woo Hoo.  Christmas could be tomorrow and I so wouldn't stress. 

Yesterday was busy for me.  I was up at 8am and on my way to Target at 850!!  Miss Rowan didn't understand why we were leaving so early and not heading to her YaYa's!  LOL. 

Target was sooo quiet!  I was really suprised.  I guess with it being Sunday and so early, people weren't out and about yet.  So, I got in to Target and all my shopping done with in an hour and headed home!  It was soo nice.

When I got home... I started cleaning house.  We pretty much cleaned house on and off all day long.  But when I got tired of cleaning house, I started to wrap.  I swear, I wrapped from 1130am to 330pm!!  Can you believe that?  I do still have some presents to wrap, all of which are Miss Rowans, but I'll have to wait for a time when she is napping or not home to do so.  I just can't believe that I'm pretty much done.  Its wonderful!

I do have to go back to the mall today though.  I bought the Hubby two pairs of shoes from the Van store (it was buy one and get the next pair half off!) and I didn't check to make sure that the shoe was the right size.  Well, when I went to wrap it yesterday evening, it said 10.5 when I know I asked for an 11!  Argh.  So, I have to go back and exchange them.

I'm also going to go to the Build-A-Bear Factory and make Rowan a kitty.  She is too cute... She is called Sassy Kitty and I'm thinking Rowan will just love to have her!  So, thats another present under the tree for Miss Rowan!  I think we'll just be putting Sassy Kitty in the front basket of her new purple Princess bike though (which is from Santa)... Show her that she can put her babies in there.  LOL.

Rowan is home sick with her Daddy today.  She woke up yesterday with the sneezes and sniffles.  She even has a little bit of a cough, but I think that is from her runny nose.  Well, she went to sleep last night okay, but woke up at 215 this morning cranky.  The poor thing.  She couldn't get comfortable or happy.  So, at 330 this morning, the Hubby took her to the frontroom so I could get some sleep and let her just be.  The poor girl didn't go back to sleep until about 615 this morning and is still asleep now (almost 930).  I guess Hubby's plans for shopping are going to be put off until at least this afternoon, if not tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow... I have a doctors appt.  Its just a monthly check up (3 weeks from last time though), but hopefully he'll be able to tell me whats going on with Zachary's kidneys.  I know the problem is still there, I just want to make sure we won't have to intervine (sp?) or anything like that.  Plus, I'm hoping they'll give me a date of when they are scheduling my C-Section.  Hubby needs the date to get all his time off worked out with work and what not.  If not this appt, I'm hoping the next.  I'm wondering how early they schedule things like that???

Well, I know I've rambled on enough now about nothing.  I've gotta get going and do some things because I'm hoping to leave a little early.  I hope you all have a wonderful week!

HUGS TO ALL... Jennifer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are lucky....LOL..Getting everything mdoine malready?!?!..(like its early or som ething..Im  just LATE..HA)...It sounds like Rowan is going to be SO happy with her Santa this year,...Thats awesome...As for the scheduling (whichIll be doing too), I'd ask the doctor and tell him that your hubby needs extra time to sdchedule it off....And m aybe they'll go ahead and schedule it...THEN you'd know Zachery's birthday!! WOW...:)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Target, gotta love it, less crowded than Walmart, and alot nicer stuff!  I did almost all my shopping for Xmas there.  Hope all goes well at the Doctors!

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a Target here.  I'm soo jealous that you're all done with your shopping.  I still have to finish.  I don't even know that's I've bought enough to say I've started...lol  

Awwwww you're not going to let Rowan build her own kitty??  She would have a BLAST!!

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

i remember when i was younger i used to be so on the ball...now i am always so slow! i generally finish my shopping on 23rd! i still have to get my tree up! but that should happen either tonight or tommorrow i am hoping! i am proud of u for being so ahead of the game...way to go!! i remember the dr setting the dates for my c-section...seems like a life time ago! my 3rd child they hoped i could have without it...then once they realized i just wasnt gonna have him they gave me the choice of having him that evening or the next morning...well, my hubby and i discussed long term and decided that when my son got older it would be best to have it done that evening...why u ask? well, if we waited til the next day it would have been february 29th! and we thought it would be best not to make him a leap year baby...now that hes 16 he tells us he thinks it would have been 'cool' to be one! kids...go figure LOL have a great day...and get some rest missy!! i dont want u to overdo with that baby growing larger daily!

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

This is the first year that I can remember that I am not finished with my shopping, but money is an issue right now.
I hope that the Dr's appointment goes well.

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Awww Pickle, like always your entries put smiles on my face, thankx!!

Good luck with the appointment tomorrow. I had 3 Cs and they wouldn't schedule mine until my last OB check up. -then again, that was over 14yrs ago LOL. I'm sure they will work something out for you because you're sooo sweet!!

....even for a pickle, barbie~

Anonymous said...

They scheduled my c section a couple of months in advance, just ask the doc and tell him you need a date.  Kind of nice to know when he is coming huh?  I hope everything goes well, keep us posted.
http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

okay love the build a bear thing and the kitty is adorable.  Think that will be the last thing I get my 3 year old.  I made one for myself when my husband was in the army, right down to the boots and all!!!!  They are so cute and fun to make,  I even kissed the heart that you put inside and made a wish!!!!  http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

WOW!  You are done and even wrapped all the presents already?!?  You are one amazing woman that's for sure!  I know the feeling about wrapping all the presents and it taking hours, I do the same thing every year.  Stuck in the cold basement for hours and hours while the kids think I am not even home as I listen to their footsteps above running back and forth with their father.  LOL!  Hope the doc appointment goes well and you get your date for the C-section!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wrapped and ready...wow! I am still shopping over here. I have no clue what to get for my brother. LOL