Saturday, December 11, 2004

Saturday Mumblings

                             OldtymeSanta.jpg

We're having a very quiet Saturday here at our house... We haven't done much of anything but sit around and enjoyed each others company.  Thats okay though, we need time to just hang out together and relax every once in a while.

So, Miss Rowan and I were up at 9am.  Not too bad for going to sleep around 930 last night :D  Lol.  Yeah, I know... Pretty early to bed, but hey, you do what you gotta do to get some rest.  Right after we were up, we had some breakfast and watched her shows on the Disney Channel.  She is sooo funny about those shows.  She just has to watch them and she knows all the songs that go with them too.

Finally, after she lost interest in one of the shows, I snuck in the shows that I had DVR'd from a few nights ago... Haha.  I gotta get my fix too you know.

About noon, we decided it was time to wake the Daddy up.  We wanted lunch and thought if we asked him to go get it... he would.  And he did.  LOL.  So, we all had a wonderful lunch of McDonalds!  Woo Hoo.  So healthy I know!  But I've really been craving those french fries (I'm going to hear it from my mom now...)

Its now about 430pm and I haven't accomplished much of anything.  I did get the Hubby to go up into the attic to get the wrapping paper down... Only to find out that I'm not going to have enough to do all my presents.  Plus, I can't find my tape or my scissors.  I guess I'll be having to get up early tomorrow and making my way to Target... Who knows if I'll come out of there alive or not!  LOL.  I told myself that I wasn't going to go shopping on the weekends unless it was really early in the morning and that I wasn't about to try to shop after 5pm on the weekdays either... I just can't handle the crowds.  But if I don't go soon, I'll be really behind on my gift wrapping.

My dad just called and asked if Rowan and I wanted to go have Turkey tacos with them tonight... So, I'm going to take them up on their offer.  I for one don't have anything to cook and I don't feel like eating PB&J's tonight... So I guess its off to Mom and Dad's for dinner.  Gotta love having the parents just 10 minutes away!  Plus, Rowan gets to spend time with her YaYa and Grandpa...

Sorry there isn't much else for me to ramble on about.  Its been really quiet here.  I've also gotta run and get the Princess into the bath.  LOL.  See, I told you we've been lazy today... haha.

Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday evening!

HUGS TO ALL... Jennifer

waitingforSanta.gif

Christmas Eve is now only 13 days away!!!

*tags by Tag Lounge*

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my kind of day! perfect!! have fun at your parents..

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!?!...Who could NOT want PB&Js??...rofl...Yeah, i went to WaL-Mart today...talk about a big mistake..lol...2 hours to get my lay-a-way out..HA

I love lazy days with the family...Hubby and I have PLANNED for these days when he gets back..Reserved days for planning NOTHING, and locking the door!! HAHA]

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lovely lazy Saturday....I like those kinds of days :)

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

It's always a pleasure Pickle.

(((HUG))) Thankx!

barbie~

Anonymous said...

Turkey Tacos? hmm, interesting....

good luck at target!
hugs,
Kathi