Tuesday, December 14, 2004

It is Tuesday and I'm Jumping On the Bandwagon

               3snowmen.gif

Its Tuesday ya'll.  That means its almost the middle of the week!  Which means, that the weekend is closer to being here than it was yesterday.  LOL.  Actually, I'm in the middle of the week already... Because I don't work on Fridays... But because I'm nice, I was thinking of you all too.

Okay.  So yesterday I did leave work early to go get my errands done and then go home and take care of the Princess.  The poor girl was very excited to see me, but she was still caring around her klenex and blowing her nose (how cute is that?).  She was definetly in better spirits but still not feeling 100% herself.  I just hate seeing her sick.  At least she doesn't mind taking her meds.  She says that it tastes like juice... Which kinda bugs me, because I don't want her even thinking its juice... But at least I know she can't get to the meds if she was 'thirsty'.

I did make it to the mall yesterday afternoon.  I was really suprised to see it as packed as it was at 115pm!  Really, there were people everywhere.  Luckily I was in and out in about 40 mins.  I took the shoes I bought for the Hubby back to the Vans store and exchanged them for another size.  Then I was off to Build-A- Bear to build Miss Rowan that kitty cat.  Oh my gosh!  That place is crazy.  I have never actually been in one before.  They have sooo much stuff and you can sooo get carried away with what you buy for the stuffed animal.  Can you all guess that I did?  Yeah, I made Rowan her cat (Sassy Cat is her name) and then purchased her the clothes, shoes, sunglasses and an animal carrier bag to go with it!  So, you can all guess that I didn't make it out of the store under $50!!  I was astonished at how much I spent... But I couldn't go back and not get it for Rowan.  I just about fell in love with Sassy Cat myself :D

I just hope she loves it too...

After the mall, I got into the car and headed to the grocery store... Listening intently to the jurors verdict of Scott Peterson.  Mind you, I live about 10 miles away from where they lived... Its very big news here... So, of course I was paying attention.

Anywho... I did my grocery shopping and headed home.  The Hubby made a wonderful dinner of Stuffed Bellpeppers last night... Oh it was soo good.  We also watched Harry Potter 3.  It was good, but I still enjoyed the books more.  I just can't wait for the next one to come out!!  Hurry Up J.K. Rowling!  I need some new reading material!  LOL.

Other than that, our evening was pretty quiet.  The Hubby did tell me that he has to go serve some kind of search warrant this afternoon and won't be able to go with me to my doctors appt.  Bummer deal... Although him going to work will get some OT on his paycheck... And at least he will be home tonight too.  So, I guess I can't complain.  He is also going to make me another yummy dinner... BBQ'd steak, baked potato and veggies... Oh yeah!

Just another friendly reminder...

CHRISTMAS EVE IS ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY...

I can't believe it.  This year has flown by and this month seems to be blowing away with every burst of breeze we get.  Rowan will be 3 next month and in just about 11 weeks, there will be a new addition to my family!  Oh goodness... I better stop thinking about it because I'm going to start to hyperventilate (sp?)!!  LOL.

Okay, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon that is going around here and throw out the whole "You can ask me 3 questions" thing... I hope to get some good questions and answer as many as possible.  Can't promise you anything though :D

Well, I'm off for now.  I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

HUGS TO ALL... Jennifer

BelieveinSanta.jpg*tags from Tag Lounge*

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Rown starts feeling better...don't we just wish we could take it from them?..too sad...LOL And I promised a visit to the Build a bear when we get the money after Christmas for leslie..SO< every time she sees th commercial, she has to remind me of what i promised....LOL...I was expecting it to be about $50 myself...thats why i didnt promise for it real soon..HA

Hubby is making a lot of meals this week!! WOW..You are one lucky lady!! ;)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Ohhh how I wish my hubby would cook....wait let me re-phrase that....I wish he KNEW how to cook and then cooked.  Lucky duck!

Hope Rowan gets over her cold soon.  

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

I hope Princess Rowan feels better soon :-(
I bet she is just going to love her kitty!! I can't wait to do that next year for carly!
Have a great day Jennifer!
Hugs & Blessings,
~Angel
ps) tell hubby to save me some of that steak!! I haven't had any since august! lol ;-)

Anonymous said...

I want to build a bear SO bad...maybe one day!

3 ???s........

1. Are you and hubby planning on any more babies after Zachary?

2. Where did you find Rowan's name? (I think you told this one b4, but I can't remember)

3. If you could have one dream job, what would it be?

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

okay, how did you meet your husband?
How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?
What 3 things would you want with you if you were stranded on a desserted island, besides your family of course?
http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme

Anonymous said...

I did an entire entry just about Build A Bear!  Wasn't it just awesome!??!  And, did you make a wish on the heart and put it in the kitty?  You just HAVE to do that!  Hee-hee!  Now you will just have to bring Rowan back with you to make one herself or even have her birthday party there next time!  Fun fun!  Wow!  I didn't know you lived so close to the Petersons!  Scary to think about that now.  I am too emotional over the entire thing naturally because I am a mom and Lacy was pregnant, but I can only imagine what it's like for you guys living so close to them!  Hmmm, I haven't done these questions thingie because I wasn't so sure I wanted them asked of me, but I will give them a shot:

1.  Has your hubby ever worked on a case where he was disturbed emotionally for some time afterwards?  If so, what was it about (without giving away too many details naturally, privacy laws, etc., etc.)?

2.  Are pickles REALLY made from cucumbers?  LOL!  Had to ask that one for my kids.

3.  Do you believe in reincarnation?  If so, has something ever triggered a "memory"?

Okedokee, I am done.  PHEW!  Have fun answering!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I DID forget to ask you some questions didn't I?..sheesh..LOL...Long day...ok here goes..

1. describe the town you live in?..whats special about it to make you enjoy living there?

2. If you could have free, painless, plastic surgery on ONE part of your body...what would you have done?

3. Tell us about siblings you have?...How many and such:)

Anonymous said...

I have a rabbit I made at Build a Bear before my son was born. I bought my son an outfit to match the rabbit's and took their photo. LOL I could spend a fortune in that store.

Anonymous said...

Here are your questions:

1. You are told you have to give up either sight or the ability to talk. Which do you choose?

2. How did you meet your husband?

3. How did your husband propose?

~hugs,
Heather

DOn't you just love the Build a Bear? They are expensive, but who can pass all that up?