Wednesday, December 8, 2004

Confession and More Rain...

                                  GingerbreadGlobe.gif

I have a confession....

I didn't go get my glucose test done yesterday...

I'm a naughty naughty girl.

So, with out any more procrastination, I'm going this afternoon.  I can't put it off anymore.  I won't put it off anymore.  I was just not feeling all that great yesterday afternoon, so I decided to go home instead.  But I promise, I'm going today... I have to... And I will.

Anywho.

Its raining again today.  The roads were very wet and slippery.  I guess I missed all the accidents on my way in to work, cause the girls that came in behind me said there were many.  Whew, lucky me... So, I guess we'll be dealing with more wind and rain today.

Yesterday evening we (the Hubby, Rowan and I) went to his brother's house for dinner.  Actually, he went there to play XBOX with his brother and Rowan and I just went along with him to hang out with our family.  We enjoyed a really yummy pizza from a local italian resturant and some hot wings and just hung out.  Rowan had a blast with her cousins... Of course.  She always has a great time with them, even with the age difference.  Unfortunetly, we didn't get home until 930pm though.  I wanted to leave at 830pm and had made it very clear that I did... Or so I thought.  But the Hubby can never leave anywhere on time, especially when he is with his brothers.  So, we didn't make it out of their house until 915pm.  UGH.  Because we didn't get home until late, we didn't get to bed until late... And that means I didn't get very much sleep.

Then the Hubby decides he isn't going to come to bed until 1am... Again.  Ugh.  Lately, I haven't been sleeping well and when he comes to bed that late, it wakes me up.  Plus, last night, he decides he is going to steal a pillow that both Rowan and I are using.  Our heads weren't completely on it, but we were using some of it.  So, when he stole that, it woke me up.  I called him a theif and rolled back over.  LOL.  But then he proceeded to tell me that it was all my fault that he was sick (mind you, he was fine all day long)... I made him sick by asking him to turn the fan on the other night when I was sweltering!  Um, okay... I guess that is my fault.  He also has been doing this new thing where he will literally lay on top of me at night... So, being 7 months pregnant and having someone else sleep on you doesn't make for a comfortable night!  Watch out world... Here comes a grumpy Jennifer :D

                                    3elves.gif

I'm planning on having the Hubby take down the wrapping paper out of our attic today so I can do an inventory of what I have and possibly start some wrapping.  Our spare room (soon to be Zachary's) is completely filled with Christmas gifts.  It looks horrible and I just need to start wrapping, period.  I need to do most of it before my belly grows any bigger... Haha.  Nah, I just want to get it done.  I'm kinda excited about putting presents under the tree.

I'm also thinking I'm going to pretty much finish my Christmas shopping this weekend.  I have to finish shopping for the Hubby- only a few more little presents- and then it is just Rowan and 4 more family members.  Rowan is going to be pretty darn easy.  Just some books (which she is totally in to) and a few movies.  "Spider Man 2" and "Mulan" are at the top of the list.  I do have to buy for my brother and one of Hubby's brothers, whom will be getting a gift card to Sears so he can by his precious tools, and then our two nieces.  Oh, they are the ones that are going to be the hardest too!  Wish me luck too... Because:

CHRISTMAS EVE IS ONLY 16 DAYS AWAY!!!!

Hehe... I'm such a devil.

Speaking of Christmas, I've gotta run and work on our company's Christmas cards.  WOO HOO.  I'm so special.  LOL.  Hey, it keeps me from doing some other boring stuff though... LOL.  I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

HUGS TO ALL.... Jennifer

HappyHolidaysGlitter.gif

*tags provided by Tag Lounge*

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont blame you for putting it off...LOL...But thanks for the honesty!! HA

Enjoy wrapping all those presents..The first 10 aren't bad, but after that...UGH....LOL

((HUGS))

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I dont blame you about putting off the glucose test, I think out of all the tests we get done when were preoggo, the glucose one is the worse, that crap they make you drink is awfullll. Good luck on present wrapping ~ Heather

Anonymous said...

i just have one thing to say to u! GET THAT TEST DONE!!! shame on u...it is important!! ok, thats all! i hope u can get some much needed rest tonight...it sounds like u need it :-)

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny

Anonymous said...

Shame on you for putting your glucose off...hahaha  Can't really say I blame you though.

Hope you can get some sleep tonight....sounds like you need a good nights worth..lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Yuck...I hate it when someone crowds me in the bed...I'd push him off! lol
You better go get your test, missy!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

::GASP:::: You didn't get the test?!?!?! Jennifer..tsk tsk..
I am not going to lecture you, you know you need it. Please get it done ASAP! With Zack's kidneys being dilated, you need to get it.

I feel for you being mucho pregnant during christmas. I was huge in 98 and 99 so it is hard when it comes to shopping and wrapping. Be sure to get some rest.


AND THE TEST!! ::smiles::

Hugs,
heather

Anonymous said...

Humph! Tell your husband that weather or drafts do NOT make you sick, germs do. You know all those times your mother told you "don't go outside with a wet head" or "wear your coat, you'll catch a chill"...it's all old wives tales. GERMS. If he's been in a public place and touched something that someone else touched with germy hands...or been around a sick family member...then THAT is who made him sick. Not a fan. So poo on him. LOL