Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Whats Going On?

Whats going on?  I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  Let me explain...

I'm getting my AOL Alert pop-ups... But not via email.  I'm also not getting alerts when some makes a comment and I know I've hit the button to alert me when a comment is posted.

Weird...

Am I the only one that this is happening to?  Or is it an AOL thing?  Could ya let me know? 

And yes, I'll be back to check the comments since I don't know if I'll be receiving the alerts... lol.

HUGS TO ALL... Jennifer

SleepingKitty.bmp

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep!! i get the little box but it doesn't make it to mail. sheez, goodness, you'd think aol would give us some kind of warning before they switch things up huh?

Grrrrrr, barbie~

Anonymous said...

Must be an aol problem, since I have been having the same problem too. First time I read your journal, enjoyed it, will be back.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed it!
I got your pop-up alert and waited a minute for it to come into my mailbox, sometimes it takes a minute, it didn't come.
Odd, it was the first pop-up I got since I've been online...I wonder what's going on.
It's not just you though ;)

Take it easy~
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem.  I thought maybe it was just me. hmm.  hope aol fixes this lil snafu soon.~Liz

Anonymous said...

It's going around...and it's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

yeah i was having problems with that too. It "seems" to be ok today though...
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem yesterday! VERY FRUSTRATING!
Jen :)

Anonymous said...

nope..i got the same thing!
hugs,
Kathi