Wednesday, December 8, 2004

ARGH!!

Okay, this is my third entry for today... Very rare, I know... But I had to let you all in on this...

I was mentioning to my SIL (who I work with) about going and taking that glucose test.  I was telling her that I don't remember all the details about taking it last time when I was pregnant with Rowan.

She pops out with, "Don't you have to fast for a test like that?"

Um, do I???  I don't and didn't remember...

So, I dial up the doctors office and ask the receptionist about it...

The girl confirmed to me that I should have fasted and that I could still do the test this afternoon if I hadn't had anything too sugary.

Hmm... Too Sugary?  How about 2 sodas, a PB&J sandwich and 2 pieces of See's candies.  UGH!!!!!

So... I guess I'll fast Thursday night and take my pregnant butt over to the lab on Friday morning, bright and early!!  With out having my morning juice or soda....

DARN IT...

Well, I hope you all have a better day today than me... And REALLY, I was going today.  ARGH.

HUGS TO ALL.... Jennifer LadyBugIcon.gif

*tag by Tag Lounge*

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You crack me up.
I forgot about the fasting too.

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

You better remember next time!!!!!!!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

DANG...Pregnant women aren't supposed to fast!! LOL..That sucks even worse now..LOL..Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I believe the fasting is the main reason I broke down and cried when I went for my glucose test.  I made such a fool out of myself, but I didn't care!  I just wanted my darned coffee!  Fasting?  How dare they say that "f" word to a pregnant woman!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

hahaha...I forgot about the fasting until you just mentioned it...lol  

Luv~Heather