Sunday, November 7, 2004

Sunday, Sunday...

Today has been once again, a lazy Sunday in our house.  It is overcast and pretty chilly here... So, why not spend the day in bed or on the couch with a blanket??  LOL.  That is what we've been doing pretty much all day.

The hubby was up earlier than I expected him today.  I totally forgot that it is Sunday... And Sunday means football.  That crazy guy forfits sleep to keep up on his Fantasy Football and to watch the games.  I swear, he won't be doing that when he is older... I guess him being 24 helps out just a little bit in that department (or so I have been told).  So, we actually got to spend some time with him today... If laying in bed watching football counts.  ::giggle::

Right now, it is just me and the Robonator.  She isn't in a Princess mood today... It is more of "I'm-out-to-clobber-everything" mood... So, she isn't the Princess, but rather the Robonator.  I guess being locked up in the house isn't the best thing for the almost 3 year old (she has started saying that instead of saying 2).  Oh well, tomorrow is another day... Hopefully one where she can go outside...

::side note, just checked the weather... expecting rain... great::

I have no idea what I'm going to do for dinner tonight.  I swear, there is nothing in the house.  I guess I could pull the old Grilled Cheese sandwich or something like that... But I'm not even sure if I have cheese!!!  Geeze, I guess I better be going to the grocery store soon!!  Plus, Miss Rowan seems to be wanting to eat everything in sight (must be a growth spurt) so there is really nothing in the house... UGH.

I'm really looking forward to this evening's TV though.  "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" is on and it looks great... Something to do with a family with deaf parents and a child that is autistic and blind!  So, I've scheduled that to be DVR'd so the hubby can watch it when he gets home and "Desparte Housewives" too... We usually watch it together, but I'm not going to watch it with out him... I guess I'll just have to wait to find out what happens this week :)

Something else that I'm looking forward to is this coming weekend...

We are off to Pismo Beach for the first time!!  Actually, the whole side of his family is going!  That is right, there will be 12 people going to Pismo for the weekend.  The hubby and I have never been and his mom and dad wanted the whole family to go away for the weekend... So, I guess we are all going away!  We are leaving Friday and coming home Sunday.  I just home the hubby can find someone to cover his shift for the weekend or we are SOL.  ::crossing fingers::  But I can't wait... I think it will be sooo much fun!

Well, I really don't have much else to write about, my mind seems fried... I've gotta figure something out for dinner and that is taking up pretty much all of my working brain cells at the moment (hehe).  I hope all had a great weekend!

HUGS TO ALL....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried my eyes out during the "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" tonight.  I am still sniffling!  That 14 year old boy is one heck of a kid to care for his family like that.  If this show didn't touch someone's heart, I don't know what would.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  I've been reading your journal for awhile and decided to finally leave a comment.  I watched extreme makeover tonite and it was so so amazing.  You will cry over and over.  Anyway, I think your journal is great.
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Yikes, it is bad when the little ones can't go outside to blow off some steam.  Today was seasonably warm, we didn't want to come in.  At 7:30pm we were still outside in the dark going for a walk.  Just trying to prolong this day, colder days are surely coming.

And hey, what's wrong with grilled cheese?  LOL, that's what we had, but I threw in a can of chicken noodle too.  Had to make it look more substansial, lol...  

Anonymous said...

Crap, I always forget those shows are on.  I will do good for about 2 episodes and then I forget!!!  I guess that's what happens when you're not a big TV watcher.  I'm going to have to start adding TV shows to my agenda...lol

~Heather~

Anonymous said...

So what did you have?? Now that you  made me hungry, LOL HUGS