Monday, November 1, 2004

Halloween Pics and Updates!

                                                 

Hi All.  I hope everyone had a great Halloween.  We had a pretty good time... I just wish that both Rowan and I had been feeling a little better.  I woke up feeling like I was getting a sinus infection and Miss Rowan just decided that she was going to be stuffy and cranky all day... Thank goodness for naps... That is all I have to say!

We started our Halloween pretty early yesterday... We actually went Trick or Treating around our court at about 445pm yesterday afternoon.  My parents had come over to see Rowan in her costume and we decided just to go then.  Luckily most of our neighbors were home and Rowan got some great stuff.  Her YaYa even went with us... She was very proud.

From our neighborhood we went to a friend's house... Then off to Ro's Nana's house to visit for a few minutes.    She really enjoyed the pumpkins outside her Nana's house... Her Momma and Daddy were "bad parents" this year because they weren't able to take her to the Pumpkin Patch... So, she was very interested with the pumpkins there...

Because we both weren't feeling all that great... We went straight home (with a little stop at Taco Bell) from her Nana's and handed candy out to all the kiddies that came to our door!  Not too many stopped by, so most of the kids that did come got two or three pieces!  Many seemed very happy about that.

Here are some more pictures of the Little Miss...

 

   

well all... I've got plenty to do today because I was out again last week (darn colds!!)... So, I better jump on it.  Sorry the pictures aren't all that great... Maybe I'll post them to AOL Pics later.

Have a great Monday... HUGS TO ALL....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hummmm....

i just made comment but it didn't go through. if ya get this twice you'll know why.

Thankx for sharing. (((big smiles)))

i pray you will all be well soon! Hugs & Lubs, barbie~

Anonymous said...

What an adorable JoJo!! Princess Rowan looks tooooo cute ;-) lol.
I'll be posting a couple halloween pics this evening. BTW~ It's nice to be back, TYVM ;-)
HUGS,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Missy Rowan looked precious! I am sorry that you are feeling bad....trust me, I know how it feels. I am finally almost back to my old self!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hi. Your daughter is adorable.  She is just too cute.  I hope you and she are feeling better.  I hope you guys got lots of candy!!!! YUMMY!!!!
(((hugs)))
Leigh

http://journals.aol.com/gizmosmom321/Aplaceformetotalk

Anonymous said...

awww, she looked so cute!  Love the costume :-)
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute pics!!!!!  Hope you both are feeling better soon!!!  Sucks to both have a cold at the same time!  :(
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

The pics are awesome!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hugs,
heather

Anonymous said...

Awww... yeah, Rowan doesn't look like she's feeling too hot.  Poor baby!  Adorable, though!!  I was surprised how late everyone started trick-or-treating here.  This was also our first year where we didn't get to visit any of the Grandparent's houses.  We're just too far away now.  But the kids had fun in the neighborhood and we were thrilled to be able to stay at home and give out candy ourselves!  Fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute, she looks like she has a bit of an attitude!  LOL Just like my son, boy are they nasty when they don't feel well!  LOL HUGS