Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Its Coming!!

                                

*Tag Lounge*

Well sure enough... Thanksgiving is coming very quickly!  In fact, its only 2 days away.  Oh my goodness.  Where has this year gone?  I swear, I was just celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday...  and that was in JANUARY!!

Yesterday evening I went to the grocery store.  I was sooo not wanting to go so late in the evening and so close to Turkey Day, but at least it wasn't extremely crazy in there.  I ended up buying $145 worth of groceries, but thankfully I had a $25 gift card from my company!  I did get 3 turkeys!!  Yes, I said 3!!!  My hubby wants to deep fry one again... And I couldn't find anything over 11lbs to bake.  So, I ended up getting 2 11lb turkeys that we'll bake together.  Hey, I don't think it will go to waste between my hubby, his brothers and his father.  I swear, they will all have at least 2 servings each :D  Plus, we can always send goodie-bags home with everyone.  LOL.

I'm just looking for the mashy potatos and gravy... Ah... And don't forget the stuffing and sweet potatos.  I could care less about the turkey... LOL.

Here Turkey, Turkey!! *Tag Lounge*

Anywho....

Last night was spent cleaning and arranging my house.  Mind you, I wasn't in the mood much to clean after I had gone grocery shopping and what not.  But I did do some laundry and tidying up.  I guess tonight will be a major cleaning night along with tomorrow.  There are a few things that we'll put off until Thursday... Like mopping the floors and a few other chores.  But I want my house to be pretty much clean by Thursday morning.  I hate to be stressed and feeling like I'm being pulled in too many directions at one time!  And if I don't clean tonight and tomorrow... I'll definetly be stressed on Thursday... And my pregnant butt doesn't need that :D

Speaking of which.  I go to the doctors today.  WOO HOO.  I'm kinda curious of how much weight I've put on.  LOL.  After loosing the weight in the begining, I've only gained 5lbs (as of last month) back.  So, to me, its pretty interesting to watch since at this time with Rowan, I had already gained 25lbs!!  LOL.  I had put on a whopping 54lbs with her! 

But I will be bringing up my ligament pain and pelvic pressure.  I know, I know.  Not much I can probably do... But I still need to mention it to him.  Or at least I think I should.  And then, last night, I decided to watch "7th Heaven"... Yeah, did anyone else watch it??  I was stupid for watching it because Lucy went into premature labor!  Ah... How dumb am I for watching something like that... Something like that could fill my head with bunches of bad thoughts!  UGH.  That is just as bad as me watching Maternity Ward on TLC.  They might have some happy stuff on that show, but some if it is sad and that isn't what I need to see!

I swear, a little knowledge for me can scare the crap out of me.  Just like when I found out about Zachary's kidney being dilated.  I did too much investigation and found out too much stuff before we actually knew/know how bad it is and if its anything to worry about.  But that is another story and I go on Dec 1st for an Ultra Sound... We'll see then.

::not going to worry... not going to worry::

Well... I think I've rambled enough this morning.  I have a bunch of stuff that I need to finish before I leave today at 1pm.  So... I'm off to do it!

HUGS TO ALL....

*Tag Lounge*---- not exactly made for me... but Hey, I'm Jennifer too :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched 7th heaven!!! Or at least tried to in between yuckies! LOL. I cried when he brought the baby out to see grandma and grandpa. It's been along time since i watched it (when matt married whats her name and left the show) I'm glad MAtt (forget his real name) has been feeling well enough with his cancer, to still do some episodes. The show isn't quite the same without him.
Anyhoo, there i go babbling...lol. Sorry, it's my lack of sleep!
Will be waiting to hear how your appt. went!

Hope you and the family have a WONDERFUL Turkey Day!!!
HUGS,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Well, it sounds like you are TRYING to keep this the least stressful as possible...Of course your hubby COULD have hired a cleaner to come in..LOL..jk

Best of luck with the doctors appt, and yes, you should tell hmi anything that is bothering you..He will have words of wisdom for it all..:)

Anonymous said...

I bet your thanksgiving is gonna be YUMMY! I have never had a deep fried turkey.

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

I HAVE ENJOYED READING YOUR ENTRIES.

CONGRATS ON BEING A PICK THIS WEEK!

MARY LOUISE OF WATCHING MY SISTER...DISAPPEAR

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/WatchingMySisterDisappear

Anonymous said...

Well after T_day you will put on some more pounds. I want to say thanks for the turkey imput I almost forgot to take mine out of the freezer. I also want to say congtrats on yout editor pick. Oh yea I stole your happy Thanksgivning tag hehehe I hope you dont mind. Well I added you to my alerts stop by and read my journal sometime.

Anonymous said...

You are just like me, give me mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy and some corn and I am a happy girl!  Who needs turkey right?!  Don't go too crazy cleaning and working yourself too hard.  Make hubby do most of the work and you try and rest once and awhile will ya'?  I worry about you woman!!  HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!
Hugs and lots of love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I will only eat Turkey if it's deep fried...since I'm not deep frying anything...we're having ham..lol  Get your house cleaned and then sit down and relax!!!

I'm the same way about worrying.  I was in Nursing and that knowledge is sooo not a good thing for me.  Don't worry though....everything will be okay :)

Luv~Heather