Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Updates...

Oh, its COLDY this morning.  So very chilly!!  We finally have Fall here and it seems that she is being excepted with open arms... Its a whole 43 degrees right now (at 845am!).  Brrrr!  There was actually some fog on the way to work this morning too.  I hate driving in the fog, it can really scare you... Okay, it might not scare everyone, but it does me sometimes.  I drive half of the way to work in the country, on a two lane road... Where people drive kinda wacko.  And that fog can just sneak up on you and engulf the whole road... Not allowing you to see more than 1/4 mile ahead of ya.  See, so it can be scary :)

So, yesterday afternoon, my hubby was actually home for the evening!  Can ya'll believe it???  He had wanted to go out to dinner, but because I wasn't really feeling up to it (darn colds), I asked him if we could just have dinner at home.  Well, he said that was fine, but I'd have to make dinner... No problem.  So what did I whip out for dinner??  One of his favorites!  Chicken Fried Steak with mashed potatos, corn, and brussell sprouts (so, those are my favs, not his) and white gravy.  YUM YUM.  I didn't think he was expecting such a great dinner :)

Hey, I do cook... He just likes to do it most of the time...

I guess my hubby wasn't feeling all that great last night- he had been complaining of a head ache- he actually went to bed right after dinner!  My husband, the man who stays up until 2 or 3 in the morning (because his body clock is jacked from work), was in bed at 730pm!!  Crazy!!  He did get up around 9pm... But I was heading to bed at 920pm!!  Yeah, so we didn't really get to spend too much time with him last night... Oh well, there is always tonight.

::If he wasn't going to his brothers to play POKER!::

I guess tonight will be a girls night... Good too... Because Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill is on... WOO HOO!

Oh yes... and if there are any O.C. fans out there... Only 2 more days!!  It premires Thursday night at 8pm!  Heck ya!

Anywho... Enough about all those great shows :)

I have a doctors appt tomorrow... But not for the baby... I have to go see a doctor for my toe.  Yes, thats right folks, I said toe... LOL.  It seems that I've got an owie (from an ingrown toenail that I messed with) and now it isn't all that happy with me.  So, I decided that I best be going to see the doctor if I didn't want to lose my toe (okay, just kidding there).  So, tomorrow at 240pm I'm hoping the doctor will be able to help this girl out and do something so I'm not walking around with an owie toe anymore.  FUN STUFF!

This weekend my brother is having a Hockey tourney in Davis... I'm thinking that Miss Rowan and I might be going up there to see a few of his games.  Its been a while since I watched my bro play.  It is really a great sport to watch too... Too bad the major league isn't going to play this year... Darn Strike!  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get my fill of league hockey :)

Anywho... I'm going to run now.  It seems that I've rambled on and on long enough!  I hope all of you have a great Tuesday.

HUGS TO ALL.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally understand about the fog! I do not like driving in it at all. Not only can't you see, but you also have to worry about deer and other critters that dart out in front of you.
What a YUMMY dinner :)  One of my favorites too minus the sprouts.(but there good for you and baby) Good luck with boo boo (giggle).
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

OMG!! this entry has all of my favorite things...Yikes, Sorta...

#1. HOCKEY!!! YippY!!!!
#2. Chicken fried steak! nummy! goodness girl, you rock!
#3. I love the fog but driving is a bummer. Story: we were headed up the hill to big bear. i told my then hubby that we should wait till morning because of it. and like most hubbys; He Knew Best. yeah right, half way up he had to open the car door just to see the double yellows!! sheez, scary indeed!!
#4. I love love coldy mornings!
#5. Don't even get me started on Gilmore Girls or The O.C.<....old stomping grounds. *wink* Did ya see where Sandy said, "I hate that i'm the only one around here who does Everything and I get Nothing back!!" ? I't gunna be a GOODIN' !! *can't wait*

last but not least, good luck with your tootsie. i hope the doc takes good care!!

Be Good, barbie~


Anonymous said...

Hope the doctor's visit goes well. judi

Anonymous said...

Ugh!!  I am so bummed about the "No Hockey Season" thing ... thankfully, my city has a brand new minor league team. I think I'm gonna have to check it out ... not the same, but, maybe it will satisfy my craving!!

Kasey

Anonymous said...

ouch, I bet your toe does hurt.
I wish it would cool down here, its still soooo hot. I have the AC running as we speak. I know whatcha mean about the fog....I use to drive a dodge intrepid when I worked at the prison. The prison was Waaaayyyyyy out in the country and down in a lil valley. Fog would settle bad, so some morning I couldn't see anything. I was always nervous, so I got what ya meant on that one, gurly!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds divine!!  Glad to hear the weather is improving there, despite the fog.  We finally had a cold front come in too... just a bit too late for Halloween.  I've had surgery on both my big toes - back in Junior High - for constant in-grown toenails.  Those suckers HURT like crazy!  Ugh... and infected?  GROSS!!  Eurgh.  Hope that gets better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!  Get better soon, hope all is well with the baby!  :-)  HUGS