Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Doctors Appt all Around...

Okay, so yesterday I had to deal with the fog coming into work... This morning was Thundershowers!!  LOL.  I swear, in California, you could deal with almost any type of weather... With an exception of a few things :)

Anywho...

So, my family has seem to come down with the ickies... And we are having doctors appointments all around!! 

Today I'm heading to the primary care physician to have my toe checked out.  I'll save you all from the very icky details, but I'm hoping he can do something about it.  Even if he has to put novacaine in my toe and do a little bit of cutting... Ewww and Ouchie!!

Poor Miss Rowan hasn't seemed to kick her cold.  She still has a runny nose and a little bit of congestion.  I really don't want her to get an ear infection, so, I'm going to have that checked out.  Plus, she has a rash.  At first, I thought it was roseola, because she has had that in the past.  Her rash showed up on Thursday, after her being at gym (in her costume), and hasn't left.  It has also spread from her belly and mid-waist to her legs, feet, arms and hands.  Its not horrible, but it is noticable, especially after a bath (or when she gets warm).  So, I figured I gave it enough time to go away, and now that it hasn't, it is time to head to the doctors.  So, I will be taking the Princess to the docs tomorrow at 930am.  They could have fit her in this afternoon, but I didn't want to rush my appt and take some other person's appt with a really sick child.

So, if the doctors appt's can just stick to Miss Rowan and I, that would be great... Cause whenever the hubby gets sick, it gets bad... And I don't want to deal with bad.  LOL

Well, I really don't have too much to talk about... I'm guessing this entry will be pretty tiny.  Wish us all luck with the doctors appointments, you all know how fun those can be!  Have a Great Wednesday!!

HUGS TO ALL...

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that all you get to feeling better now....instead of later!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the ickies!
Kathleen
http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Rowan has pricky heat. I hope you all get heathly really soon!!

Hugs,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the doc appt for Rowan!  Sounds like she has a common childhood ailment of Hand, Foot, Mouth disease (it's called something else too, but I can't think of it).  It's very common in children that go to any sort of a setting where there are other children that they interact with, such as a daycare, gymnastics, playgroup, etc.  Good news is that once she has it, she won't have it again.  PHEW!  I hope you start to feel better soon woman!  Nothing like being preggo AND feeling sick!  Uggghhh!
Sending healing wishes your way,
Hugs and love, Lisa