Thursday, November 18, 2004

Update

Well, all went well with my appointment this afternoon.  It went really quickly too.  He started the process at about 235pm and I was literally walking out of the office at 255pm!  Can you believe it??

It really didn't hurt all that much getting the shots... I swear, it hurt more when he sprayed the numbing stuff than when he put the needle in my toe!!  UGH.  Now it is starting to hurt though... And boy, does it look icky.  I never expected it to look the way it does... I guess that is what I get for thinking!!

After my appointment I went to Starbucks and shelled out $4 for a darn drink.  I figured I could treat myself after all I went through... LOL.  Then it was off to my nieces baskteball game.  Let me tell you, for a junior high game, it was a pretty good game!!  I was very impressed with both teams... And I actually got to see them win their first game!  Woo Hoo!!

We were going to come home and start putting up the Christmas decorations this evening.  Well, that idea got shot down pretty quickly.  Actually, the hubby was going to put up our village while Rowan and I went to gym and then we were going to put up other stuff when we got home... But when he was getting everything out of the attic, he got a call from work, asking him to come in for a while and do some survailence (sp??).

I guess the neighboring police department got some tip about a possible armed robbery at the local grocery store that is supposed to happen tonight... Soooo... My Hubby and some other guys are there watching and waiting.  Hopefully he will be home soon.  The store closes at 10pm... So, hopefully it won't be too much longer.  Plus, he said he'd bring me home something good.  Maybe Tacos from Jack in the Box or possibly a Mint Chip Ice Cream Sundae (thanks to Lisa!!)

Rowan did really well tonight at gymnastics!!  I'm guessing it was because she hasn't been in the last two weeks... Darn HFMD.  She also liked showing off her new gym outfit.  It is too cute!!  She looks just like the big girls out there... And boy, is my Monkey strong.  She can do flips on the bars and even go across the Monkey Bars by herself!  It is actually unbelievable!!  I couldn't believe she was doing it at first... She is very strong for an "almost 3" year old.

Well, its plenty late and I've gotta go put Rowan down... Wish me luck.  It seems to be getting easier each night... But still there isn't anything easy about it... haha.

Good Night and Hugs To All...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful journal! Congrats on being in the top 5!!! Well deserved!
~Valarie~

Anonymous said...

You have a Jack In The Box?!  They have the best greasiest, yummy taco's!  Sorry the hubby's work interupted your decorating plans for the holidays, darn those robbers.  Hopefully they will catch the guy.  Getting your little one into gymnastics so young is great!

Anonymous said...

WOW!  Rowan is a strong girl!  I still can't do the monkey bars or go across those bars while I am hanging!  Can't wait to see pictures one day (sigh, hint-hint!).  Sorry about starting your cravings for a mint chocolate chip brownie sundae!  Hee-hee!  They are so delicious though I just couldn't help myself!  :)  Hopefully the robbery never happened at hubby's work and that he was home right after 10:00 to care for you and your toe.  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad your appointment went well.  I know you were nervous about it.  Wow....Rowan has some good upper body strength!!  Hope she went to bed easier for ya..lol

Luv~Heather

Anonymous said...

Glad your appointment went well & quickly :)  Sounds like Princess Rowan had a great time a gymnastics! Hope hubby and his friends stay safe and get the bad guy :-)
HUgs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're well on your way to recoverry!! Glad to hear it was easier than expected....And gymnastics at 2 must look too cute!! :LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello! Well I really like your journal. Its very interesting to read. Your little girl is so cute. Congratulations on your second child...and having a boy woo! Well I am starting my journal now. I just dont know what to write about. I guess my thoughts and feelings are good enough. Well we will see. Well nice talking to you. Buy bye!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Well I really like your journal. Its very interesting to read. Your little girl is so cute. Congratulations on your second child...and having a boy woo! Well I am starting my journal now. I just dont know what to write about. I guess my thoughts and feelings are good enough. Well we will see. Well nice talking to you. Buy bye!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Well I really like your journal. Its very interesting to read. Your little girl is so cute. Congratulations on your second child...and having a boy woo! Well I am starting my journal now. I just dont know what to write about. I guess my thoughts and feelings are good enough. Well we will see. Well nice talking to you. Buy bye!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I Love this entry! I'm so glad your toe thing went well. <Big Smile>

....as far as it's looks, that's what slippers are for *wink*

Give your monkey and banana for me; she's "SUCH A BIG GIRL!" <soo proud>

Love to All! Blessings, barb~


Anonymous said...

I loved gymnastics as a kid!  So what did hubby get ya?  HUGS

Anonymous said...

What a  busy day!!!!!
I hope your weekend is
great!  
Lovish!
Connie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that your toe wasnt as bad as you expected. I bet Rowan is the cutest at the gym!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

That was a very quick visit to the doctor. ewe shots  I really never thought anyone put up their tree this early. We always put it up after Thanksgiving. Oh, I want to see pictures of your tree when your done.  :)

TTFN,
Michelle